Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:35 am
Avery grumbled- or was that a growl as Whit let go to follow Shige. He was hungry too. And today was Spaghetti day. Early birds got the meatballs.
Grabbing a tray a scrubbed the back of his head as he woke up a bit more.
Walking up behind Shige he bopped the younger guy on the head lightly with his tray.

Avery fixed her hair, retying the braid slightly looser than it had been and trying her hardest to get focused back on her practice problems.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:41 am
"Hey, watch it! I could call sexual harassment on you. Cause you know the prefects would believe it if it's you we're talkin' about," Michishige joked with Whit. He piled his tray high with spaghetti and meatballs, and added four pieces of garlic bread. And of course, to balance the meal, he got a glass of milk. Just so he can say he ate healthy. Michishige didn't bother with sides, as he was determined on going back for seconds anyways. Sitting back down at the table, Michishige dug into his food, though not as savagely as he did at breakfast that morning.

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:48 am
Whit just smiled and laughed. Shaking his head he started fixing his own tray, grabbing spaghetti and meatballs, Parmesan cheese, cheesy bread, A bowl of sliced strawberries, an apple, milk and water, and although he had to carry the plate in his hand. A brownie. He set it down to swipe and went to sit.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:55 pm
(( So Jordan's hogging the space, eh? mrgreen ))

Jordan tapped her fingers in the table lightly. She wasn't quite hungry yet, but she would be later. She was impressed to see Maria and Chris still going at it, and for just about the billionth time wished she had a watch to check the time. Instead she looked at the cafeteria clock. But still.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:04 pm
Michishige emptied his plate of spaghetti and garlic bread fairly quickly, and noticed Jordan look at the clock. He then glanced at her wrists and noticed she had no watch. Well she had complained a few times about needing a watch... That's when Michishige decided he knew what he was going to get Jordan for Christmas.

{Yay! Michishige's being observant!}

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:05 pm
The scent of Whit and Shige's food hit Avery's stomach and immediately made her hungry. She stood up and wandered off to get her own.

Whit just ate his happily, he like all boys, loved food when he was hungry.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:19 pm
(( Yesss! Good job Shige -nod- ))

Jordan, being surrounded by Whit and Michishige, could only go so long not being hungry. She followed after Avery and got plenty of spaghetti and garlic bread, as well as, of course, some water.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:23 pm
Avery sat with a bowl of Caesar salad and milk and some odd sides. She looked around at their group and felt like smiling to herself. It must be that time of year.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:28 pm
Karley made sure the cookies were wrapped up nice and warm -for about the thousandth time- and went back to serving tables, since her school was out already.

(( Hmm, rather dull Karley post O: ))

Jordan returned and ate the warm noodles happily. She did her best to eat it cleanly, and had plenty of napkins handy.

(( I want to leave Tele in the library for at least a little bit so Treya has someone to talk to for a bit ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:29 pm
Downing all of his milk in a few gulps, Michishige took the time to decide what he'd get for everyone for Christmas. He knew what he was getting for Jordan, and finally figured out what he would get for Whit. Oh yea, Whit would love his present. Avery... she was difficult. Maybe a scarf? Or something?

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:37 pm
Jordan would have had similar thoughts to Michishige, but right now her thoughts were... other wise occupied.

So you don't have a present for me yet?

No, I told you, I'll get one, okay?

Does this mean you don't love me?

No, no, I love you very, very much. Which is why you'll be getting a singing fish.

I do hope it's a swordfish.

Right.

So...Jordee...

Hmm?

You...what kinds of things would you like for Christmas?

What? You're asking? I thought you'd just get something random like last year.

No no no, just, what pops into mind? I've been listening to all these girls' minds, but none of their ideas work...

Pres...

You got any ideas?

You weren't going into other people's heads, were you?

...beep..beep...

Geez, what's up with him? It was rather odd, since he normally didn't invade people's privacy like that. Personal space, yes, but privacy? Not so much.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:40 pm
Avery bit into cheesy bread and tried to review mental math problems. Though it didn't work out so well. Whit was swinging his leg back and forth and it kept bopping her knee. Not to be a pain, just a habit. Still it was distracting. At least she could look forward to shopping after!  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:46 pm
Jordan had reverted to tapping her fork on the plate, eager now to get the tests over with and get going on that shopping, which she now remembered thanks to Tele. She checked the clock. Lunch is almost over...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:50 pm
Michishige quickly got up to get another round of spaghetti, unfortunately to find out there were no more meatballs. Saddened, he got another plateful of spaghetti and ate most before he sat down again. After finishing, he took one of Jordan's napkins and tidied up a bit. "Ready for the exam?" he asked, noticing it was about time to go.

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:57 pm
"I guess. I like math, you don't have to remember everything, you just have to know how to do it. So, how you looking forward to it?" she asked.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games