Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:45 pm
Amy frowned, already upset enough and at the end of her rope. "I did what I thought was best... God... I should have known you'd side with Dame!"

She quickly stood up from the couch. Tommy looked over in concern. He knew Amy was just upset and lashed out when she was pushed past her limit.

"Amy..."

Amy sighed in frustration. "Not now Tommy, please! Look, I was thinking on my feet and trying to decide what was best at the time. I went with my gut didn't even think we could charge the guy with anything! It would be really nice to have some type of support right now..."

Thistle looked over at Amy with wide eyes full of concern. She could tell that Amy was very upset right now. She hopped off of the couch and went over to her. She nuzzled her leg and squeaked up softly.

Amy looked down at Thistle and then quickly picked her up. She held her closely and buried her face in her mane.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:47 pm
*frowns and stands up, going over to Amy* I'm just concerned for your safety, Amy. I don't want you getting hurt.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:55 pm
Amy looked at Karrie for a few moments and then mentally cursed when she felt tears building up in her eyes. She shook her head and then hugged Karrie tightly. She was really glad he was so tall. She felt like he could envelop her right now.

"God, I'm being so stupid... I'm crying and none of this even happened to me! Jessi was the one who went through all of this, and that guy's girlfriend... I don't even know why I'm letting it get to me like this."

Tommy turned and made himself busy with the coffee pots and coffee mixes that were along the back corner wall behind the bar.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:03 pm
*hugs Amy* It's because Jessi's one of your closest friends. *leans down a little bit and kisses her forehead* You're upset because she could have gotten hurt.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:10 pm
She sighed softly as Karrie kissed her forehead and a couple tears fell down her cheeks. Amy then nodded to what Karrie said.

"I still feel silly for crying, though... but thank you, for what you said. Do you think you can help me back everything up so we can head home? I'm really tired."

She rubbed one of his arms with the hand that wasn't holding Thistle. "And thank you for watching after the babies while I was out there. I know it had to be hard for you, but I would have lost my mind if no one had been in here watching them while all that was going on out there. Thank you so, so much Karrie."

She pulled back, kissed his lips for a few brief moments, and then looked at everything. She first started to put the kittens back into the cat carrier, still holding onto Thistle because she didn't want to let her go. Two were out of it now.

Amy glanced back at Karrie quickly and blushed slightly. "And... do you think you could maybe rub my back when we get home, please?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:24 pm
It's okay, Amy. *smiles at her* And I think I can do that. *smirks*

*Karrie and Amy pack up the kittens and the playpen and head home for the night, Amy carrying the kittens and bag with their food and Karrie carrying Thistle and the playpen*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:44 am
Jessi came into AS and went behind the information desk to start her shift. She hadn't taken any extra days off after what had happened over the weekend with the drunk man, but she also hadn't been scheduled to work again until today. So, the past couple of days she had come in just to hang out at AS. She hadn't worked or anything, but she had wanted to be here. She had simply come back into work. To be honest, she still felt safer at work than she did at home. At least here, there was security and other people nearby. At her apartment, she'd be all alone.

She smiled softly as she took out a framed picture from her back and set it on the desk by the phone. She had taken a picture of her and Daniel together the night he had 'slept' over. After she had developed the picture, she had put it in a silver frame that had a vine design on it. She looked at the picture a little while longer before she started her work again.

A few minutes later, Jessi opened one of the drawers in her desk and gasped when she saw what was in there. There were a lot of cards, a small vase of flowers, a teddy bear, and a covered tray of brownies. As she took each item out of her large drawer and put it on the desk, she read the notes attached to each item. Apparently the flowers were from Amy and Kits, the teddy bear was from Haley, and the brownies were from Tommy.

Her smile even bigger and a warm feeling filling her heart, she started arranging everything on the desk.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:27 am
Daniel strode in the front doors of Aqua Springs, but pulled them shut behind him rather than let them close on their own. The wind was gusting today, and it was bitterly cold, even to the point that he noticed. And if he noticed, he could only assume that the average person wouldn't last too long out in it. As such, he had donned appropriate cold weather clothing. flapping his jacket as he came in, he gave Jesis a slightly muted smile.

"What is up with the weather around here? Does it ever get warm?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:20 am
{{That's how it is here in SW Iowa today!! You described it perfectly. Will be going home at noon.}}

Jessi looked up when she heard a howling sound, indicating that someone had just opened the door to come inside. She smiled brightly when she saw it was Daniel.

"Daniel, hey! It's good to see you've made it. And yeah, the weather pretty much sucks. At least the weather this winter hasn't been nearly as bad as it was last year. I don't think many people will be coming in today, though. I think it will be a pretty slow day for the both of us."

She looked at his coat and grinned. "I really like your coat and gloves, Daniel. They look really nice."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:52 am
{{ That's because I was describing North Texas! xd And I didn't go to work at all! rofl }}

Daniel looked down at himself and his hands. He hadn't noticed anything particularly outstanding about the clothes when he had bought them. Though fashion was tightly knit with culture, and he was still getting a handle on that. He started pulling the jacket off, now that he was inside.

"I guess they're nice. They do the job of blending in well enough. But if this doesn't start warming up soon, I might feel like skipping to when it gets warmer. If nothing else than to see some variety of colors. Gray, white, gray, brown, and more gray is getting boring."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:57 am
{{Blah! I thought I wouldn't be coming in, either, but the bad weather didn't start until like 10. But at least I got some hours in. smile I think I'm going to wait until like 12:15 so that not everyone is out on the road at the same time I am.}}

Jessi was smirking slightly in amusement when Daniel was describing his attire. When he mentioned skipping forward in time, though, her smirk faltered slightly. She didn't want him moving through time for quite awhile after what happened last time. She knew it was not her place to make him do or not do anything, not that she could if she wanted to, but she was concerned. She tried to make her words sound light, though, and not weighed down with concern.

"Well, if you skip through all this weather, then, in my opinion, spring and summer won't seem as nice. You'll only ever be experiencing those two seasons and you won't have anything worse to make those two seasons seem even better and more special, if that makes sense."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:06 am
Daniel nodded as he slung his jacket over the reception while he straightened his uniform.

"Oh, I know, I know. I probably wouldn't jump around for something that trivial anyways."

He did stop to consider it for the briefest of moments though. But he quickly pushed it aside.

"Probably. For the moment though, I'll probably only travel to deal with troublesome events. And persons."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 am
Jessi mentally sighed in relief at Daniel's response.

"That's good. I think once you get used to it, you'll like the different seasons."

She grinned at the different items around her on her desk. "Do you want to see some of the stuff I found in my drawer this morning? Amy and Kits got me these flowers, Haley got me the teddy bear, and Tommy made some brownies for me. I got some cards, too. I love this place. Everyone is so nice."

She looked back up at Daniel and then picked up the picture frame she had brought with her today that had a picture of the two of them in it from the other night.

"I still think what you did for me, though, was the nicest. I put the picture of the two of us in this picture frame and have it sitting over here on my desk now."

She held out the frame to Daniel so he could look at the picture if he wanted to.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:45 am
Daniel looked down at the picture as Jessi held it up. He remembered being there perfectly, but one thing did jump out at him.

"Eesh. Does my hair always look like that? I look like I was brushing it with a rake."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:54 pm
{{Sorry it's taken me awhile to reply, but I had to calm down for a little bit, just relax. I only live 8 miles away and it took me 20 minutes to get home from work. Spun out once, and my little car was being blown in every direction from the wind. I'm a good driver, have grown up driving in the snow and ice, and have a great car with great traction... and all of this happened. And it still hasn't let up! It's getting really bad. But I'm calmer now.}}

Jessi frowned slightly and looked at the picture. "I... I thought it was a cute picture. It's our first picture together and I think it's really nice."

She turned it back to Daniel and smiled slightly.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games