Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:15 am
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Genin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 460/460

Rikio felt betrayed. His arms remained crossed as the clay began to gather around him. "So you turn on your master...you shame me Porky." The words would come in a serious tone. His facial expression would not change as he began to be sucked into the clay like art piece. "I shall see you in the afterlife..." Then he was swallowed. They trio flew off from the hospital to the dojo. It was a quick flight. Way better than walking or running there. As the pig landed silver lighting could be seen sparking from its insides. A hole would form out of its head. Out came a hand manifested in white chakra. Slowly out came the Genins body. Turning his head he would look at the "master" of the pig Kenji. "That pig and I were friends...You have robbed me of life long happiness. That...I can not forgive." Turning his back he would proceed to the dojo.

Rikio had the blade gripped tightly in his hand. He could feel the curves and the design press up against the palm of his hand. Taking in a deep breath the Hatake would mentally become one with the blade. He was focused. It could be seen in his eyes before. The motion that were done next made movement like a dance. He did not control the blade. The blade did not control him. They were one unit. The blade began to cast like a propeller with the movement of his forearm. Its weight, its quality, it’s reach all new to him. A powerful thrust would be thrown forward. He literally felt the air pierced before him. Staring off at the wall he would hold this position. There were only a few thoughts going off in his head at this moment. One that the enemy was not going to rest and if he did the same he would be a fool. Another was he was the coolest thing to ever enter this dojo. His arm dropped until the tip of the sword would clank on the ground. Looking down at the new chokuto from its hilt all the way down to its fashioned steel he would say the words under his breath “The strength of a Hatake is not measured by the limit of his vessel-” The silver haired boy was then cut off by a voice he knew very well. “But by his will to surpass all those who came before him.” Rikio’s eyes cut a glance at to see the male with very similar hair to his own standing in the corner with his arms crossed. Rikio’s eyebrow rose not expecting to see his father here. He just always pooped up out of nowhere. “So you do listen to what I tell you every now and again.” Rikio would proceed to stand up straight as he fiddled around with the sharp instrument. “What are you doing here?” He would question not even bothering to look in his direction. Tiro would lift his back off the wall as his arms unfolded. “Well, I heard my son was in the hospital. As soon as I could I went there to check up on him. Only to here he left thanks to a flying pig. Nice to know your living on the edge a little. I knew you would be here. Didn’t even second guess it. Your mother is worried about you.” Tiro was stepping up to his son with each pressing word. Rikio would pause for a moment. Was he really that predictable? Or was this his father just knowing him too well? “The defeat I suffered was inexcusable. So, that must be remedied.” He quickly said with doing his best not to let his head drop in disappointment. His voice damp and full of embarrassment. Tiro just sighed as he shook his head. “And how are you going to do that exactly? With training? I tell you over and over again. You are young no amount of training you do will set you up to deal with these kind of opponents. What you do lack is experience. Even with this defeat you are stronger because of it. You will get stronger. But not by destroying your body. Not by stretching your mental capabilities. But by just living. You can’t trump experience.“ Listening to his father speak of this his free hand would ball up into a fist out of frustration. At first he wanted to tune him out but a** he went on everything made sense. He began understanding. But he had no time for that. He knew this was not over. This war had only just begun. He could feel it in his gut. He would be damned if he would be defeated again and he was for damn sure not going to sit on the sidelines and watch as he village is destroyed. That was not in his nature. No matter the opponent he would oppose him. This was Tiro’s fault, it was how he raised him. The way of a Hatake. His teeth clenched. His father was right in everything he was saying but he did not know what it was like. To have so many people expect so much out of you at such a early age. A prodigy. The son of the head. His path already chosen for him before he could even walk on his own. His father’s way to greatness was a path he could not walk. While he had time to grow into his own. Rikio was thrown right into the deep end not ever seeing water before. It was different lives they lived. He didn’t have the time to “grow” if it was not now he would fall. Branded into the failure he felt like right now. He was not ready to face that right now, not ever. “I just can’t sit around and do nothing. I won’t overdo it. I promise.” Tiro would give him that look stating the obvious that he did not like his child pushing himself so hard but he would respect his decision. Nodding his head he would respond with a simple. “Okay…” Brushing his noes with his thumb the head Hatake would take his leave from the dojo. This new threat was unquestionable and he had little time to prepare himself.

Jutsu Learned

[ Actually more, doing the math... ]
    Suimenka no Kisoku [ Breathing Underwater Technique ] D
    Suirou no Jutsu [ Water Prison Technique ] C
    Mizu no Yoroi [ Water Armor ] C

Seidenki Ito no Jutsu [ Static Strings Technique ] E
    Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu [ Twhiching Limb Technique ] C
    Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu [ Electric Explosion Technique ] C
    Dendou Kaitengi no Jutsu [ Electric Gyroscope Technique ] B

S t a g e O n e [1]
    Axle of Rain

Rolling Rain

Misting Rain

___S t a g e T w o [2]
    Last Minute Rain

May Wind, October Rain

___S t a g e T h r e e [3]
    Summer Rain

Splashing Rain

Blessed Rain

___S t a g e F o u r [4]
    Innocent Rain

Fiendish Speed Rain

Insight Rain

Items Used

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:18 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

A large grin grew on Sukai's face hearing Dai's reply, it was nice having her back. Someone Suki could talk to. "Dog Sage huh?" The medic then let out a snicker. "I suppose I could still hang out with you, even if you smell of dog." Flashing Daitomi a look she was obviously kidding on the matter. "But training. . . .Man I need to do some myself." Letting out a small sigh she sat up, raising her hand looking at it with steady eyes. I have enter discovery that I need to face as well. The large white cat ears tucked back in thought. At least now I know something about my parents. . . It only took twenty years!

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 7,100
Ryo: 3,500
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

Detruire Les_Coeurs

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:09 am
October Night Starlight

| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai lifted her head as Sukai questioned 'Dog Sage, huh?' then followed a snicker. Stating that she supposes that she could still hang out with Dai even if she smelt of dog. Dai pouted her lips at Sukai. "I'm going to take baths every day~." She mumbled. "Besides, I like bathing so I wont end up smelling like wet dog~" Dai flashed Sukai a smile. "I'm almost finished with my training. And then I have a few stuff to go do before I head out for the summoning lands." Dai rolled off of Sukai as the Cat sage chose to sit up. Sensing there was something different in Sukai. Dai opened her mouth to ask but chose not to. Dai stood up and held a hand out to Sukai to help her out. "Here. Let me help you up, Sukai-chan."

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:52 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Giving her a soft smile Suki toke Dai hand and stood up. "Thanks Dai-chan." As she stood the cat-like girl rolled her shoulders. Gazing about seeing the many genin that had suddenly swarmed the Academy within the last few months. Must've been a baby boom a while back. But that's good for the village. Her eyes darted across, recognizing some of the faces and more of the scents that had lingered in the hospital a few hours prior. Going back to Daitomi the medic's smile returned. "Hmm, even so. The smell of wet dog isn't that bad." The tip of Suki's ear twitched. She hadn't done an training herself while acquiring Jounin rank. That was going to change immediately. "Well, if Dog Sage is up for grabs i'm sure your not the only one who has eyes for it. I'll leave you be to get back to training. It was nice seeing you again Dai. Don't be a stranger~." With that Suki gave her a light hug and a small wave. Departing to her own area of the Academy. She needed more medical jutsu!

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 7,100
Ryo: 3,500
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

Detruire Les_Coeurs

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:17 am
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Chunin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos walked into the dojo, thankfully his move had given enough time to escape Doki's grasp. Though secretly he enjoyed his time with her, but he really had no time for it. There was a new threat on the horizon. And he would be damned if he was going to be stuck on the sidelines or defeated. He noticed some Hatakes in the dojo as well, couldn't tell who they were from this distance.

Chakra ❈ 315/315 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra: 245/245]

Kasumi narrowed her eyes at Myurai as she let go of his collar."Don't play coy with me, you know it pisses me off." She said, trying not to laugh in the process. It was hard to stay made at the Hyouton boy, but it did make her a little on edge when she felt like he was totally dismissing her feelings.
OOC:

User Image

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:51 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chunin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 01600 ¥ AC:00002650 ¥ Chakra :335 ¥

Myurai's smirk faded as she spoke but he simply wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug before letting her go quickly saying," I know, I know. Look you know I like you so dont worry about it. Besides." He leaned into her whispering into her ear, none of these girls can compete with the flower princess. He hugged her once more quickly before he smiled and said," Come on I have a mission to do and I want you to come with but we gotta be quick."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:56 pm
User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra/Stamina: 460/40]

Kasumi smiled warmly at Myurai. His comment boosted her ego a bit but she knew not to let it go to her head. Her smile stayed plastered to her face even after he let her go from his embrace. "Well let's hurry then!" Kasumi spoke ecstatically as she pulled him out of the dojo.
OOC: (Exited)

User Image

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
_ Yukiko listened to Black speak again for only a few seconds before he was yet again interrupted by another strike with the cane from the older gentlemen. Once again she flinched as she heard the impact, something that would take some getting use to. It didn't take too long for him to begin to speak again and he spoke with a much louder then he was before, he finally finished his sentence without begin stuck; he wanted to spar a simple request. She was ready to except his offer, but the older gentlemen spoke first. Black quickly made his way behind her, probably to protect himself from another shot to the head. The old man began to yell at Black for hiding behind her like that, which Yukiko didn't mind, after yelling the old man offered her a meal if she agreed to spar. She smiled lightly. "I'll spar." She responded.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 365 / 365
AC: 00

The Sleeping Pacifist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 375/375

███ █████████████████████ ███

After having hid behind the young lady, Black would watch her agree to it which caught him by a little surprise. Stepping back and taking a bow Black would begin to ready himself, his legs stretching out and his face having a small grin develop.'' Heheh, I'll let you go first. So let's have some fun with this Yukiko san.'' He said as he would watch her carefully, his body casting a little black spark around itself from his chakra.

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Used

Items Used
Yukiko Masaki

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:55 pm
October Night Starlight

| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai hoisted Sukai from the ground. It seemed that both of them had taken notice to the large population of Genin. Dai, for having been away for so long, had no idea how these Genin where. She sighed at the thought of getting to know all their names. She rubbed the back of her neck, "Geeze there's so many..." She breathed before looking at Sukai. Dai stared at the cat sage's ears twitched. Tempted to touch them. Instead she blushed lightly. Dai broke her stare when Sukai spoke about the Dog Sage spot being open that other's would go after it too. Which caused Dai to sigh even heavier. Dai removed her hand from her neck and sat both her hands on her hips as Sukai bid her goodbye. "Mnnn, don't be a stranger indeed, Sukai." Dai said before repay a light hug and a small wave. Dai stood in a room full of lower ranks. Things were getting crowded now. She bent down and picked up her silver scroll. Rolling it and sliding it back into it's carrier; capping the carrier tube so she wouldn't lose her special scroll. Still needing to train her Suiton and Genjutsu; she chose it was time for a break for right now. She stood near the back wall of the Academy to watch the lower ranks train.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 595 / 595 |
| Oracle Radius: 15yards |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:04 am
User ImageUser Image
_ Yukiko bowed lightly, she was to have the first move. She quickly put a bit of distance between the two of them before forming the needed hand seals and adding her chakra. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." She was quickly engulfed in a white smoke cloud. As the cloud cleared three clones had appeared taking a triangle formation in front of Yukiko. She would wait for him to move before now.

Chakra: 305 / 380

Yukiko Masaki

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:07 am
A Anbu hurried into the dojo and, after locating Daitomi, rushed over to her before kneeling. "Daitomi-san, Apollo-sama requests you're presence immediately at the Hunter Headquarters. There is a mission that he'd like for you to attend." With his words stated the Anbu would await Daitomi to exit and then follow.

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:44 am
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 355/375

███ █████████████████████ ███

Watching carefully as Yukiko took a bow, he would feel a bit off from not knowing how to exactly deal with females. It was not something he was use to being around, let alone people at that. When she had made her distance and strung a few hand seals in order to summon three clones in front of her, with his eyes watching carefully he would start to string a combination of hand seals in order to summon eight massive water tentacles.'' Shokushu Rendan Kyouran!'' With the creation, they all would swing around and attack the clones and Yukiko along with them as Black would get into a stance to prepare for what they had in stored for him.

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Used

Shokushu Rendan Kyouran [ Tentacle Barrage Fury ]
    Official Description: A skill which is used to attack the opponent from various angles. Around the opponent, eight tentacles emerge all created from water. These tentacles having a mind of their own much like bunshins, which will come down and attack the opponent in utter desperation to attack them. These tentacles can be attacked and destroyed, but that just makes openings for the tentacles to attack.
    Guild Description: See official description.

Items Used
Yukiko Masaki

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:14 am
User ImageUser Image
_ Yukiko watched closely as she prepared herself for his move. She slowly stepped to the right as the clones also stepped in sync with her. Her eyes seems to focus as he formed the hand seals then activated the jutsu. The he seemed to summon massive water tentacles, eight of them that began to attack Yukiko and her clones, this was quiet an large move, especially so early in the fight, but this would work to her advantage. The real Yukiko jumped back as the three clones pushed forwards attempting to job the strikes, but more importantly draw his attention away from the real Yukiko who began to form another set of hand seals.

Chakra: 305 / 380

The Sleeping Pacifist

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games