Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:18 pm
Ooh, ooh! Guess who killed Ganchou! It wasn't Bast on a technicality!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:20 pm
Ergo War
Ooh, ooh! Guess who killed Ganchou! It wasn't Bast on a technicality!

From the looks of it, Six?

I'd like to read the part where Ganchou got golemized, but I can't find it anywhere in Cloud. ;_;  

Desin Slight

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:21 pm
So Howaido will get there soon, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:32 pm
Yes, it was Six. XD She golemized Ganchou (something both I and Bast don't approve of for personal reasons, but oh well), and then used Gyaku-Kuchiyose to send him to Bast at Kumo's Entrance. She promptly killed the golem.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:43 pm
Oh Mammy, you never seemed to be the type to kill. xD. What's so bad about using Gunsei on a living being? I read that, 't was quite short, Bast barely used her chakra. o.o...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:45 pm
Aside from the moral implications of turning living beings in to mindless dolls that can't do anything, Gunsei would stagnate the Chakra flow and make the entire creature unstable. As you saw, Ganchou disappeared at the end of the fight because he was returning to his base components. I'm also still kind of unsure about letting golems use Chakra as weapons without somehow installing Chakra systems in them (which Ganchou would have had, but I don't want that to be set as precedent).

The amount of Chakra that Bast used was negligible because of the orders that Ganchou was given; had he tried to attack Kumo, the amount of Chakra that she would have used to stop him would have been much, much greater.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:10 pm
well whats up everyone....ima hit the weight vest in the morning....not liking.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:30 am
@ AandOE >Quetsion *raises hand* wouldn't my byakugan be able to detect the unknown chakra source in the patients body? It is active and focused on him and the room. Or is it to 'awesome' for me to see? just curious. confused

@ Hizuma the troublesome> WECLOME TO THE VILLAGE!!!!! I'm not the only hyuuga any more! Its the starting of a beautiful clan! And the best part even though we're opposites you have to like me, we're kinsmen, HAAAAAHAAAAA snort HAAAAAHAAAAA! rofl  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:54 am
excellent question manny. good observation. point for you! XD

then....i uess we play the waiting game....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:08 am
Yo-ko
excellent question manny. good observation. point for you! XD

then....i uess we play the waiting game....

praise!!! yeah!!! I try and sometimes I even succeed blaugh  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:20 am
XD its all about getting into the mind of your character and etting creative. once we are able to do that...you can have too much fun....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:34 pm
@Ergo
It was an opportunity for Ganchou to fight you once more, how could I resist? Besides, Ganchou got Six back by infectin her w/ a chakra virus. It's a less powerful one but it's why Six is K.O. And if she hadn't made it so Ganchou would never stop fighting the golem would have been slightly tougher. Besides, additionally part of the unstabilization of the Golem Gan was the fact that it used a "bloodline" technically, and the complication of the 'line caused his lifespan to be even shorter than anyone else who would be living-gunsei'd.
Good thing no one outside of Suna knows the technique anywho.

@Yo-Ko
I'm positive that Al's gonna end up either taken down by the virus or taken down by the Lt. Col., who knowing AandOE could well be the killer in disguise. Or just a very annoying guy. Either/Or!  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:00 pm
chez: Al wont go down....he is a useful part of suna history.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:08 pm
Chez: She didn't make it so that he couldn't stop fighting, I thought; she just made it so that he couldn't run, which is completely different. I'm not really sure what Douka has to do with destroying the Gunsei, since it wouldn't directly affect the seal.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:17 pm
No, it was definitely not stop the fight. And any "construct" of another's chakra can't handle the specialized energy of bloodlines... I think. Mostly its just a neat reason for any Gunsei'd thing to not use bloodlines. Causes em to turn to dust in a post or two. Setting precedence, basically.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games