Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:30 pm
User Image
You can make the hero you are
With your brains, your aim, and your battle stars
Everybody's got a story, of all their troubles, all their glories
Tell me yours you cannot bore me, there's a hero in you

User Image

Jacob stepped off the train, a bit more cautiously than he otherwise might have. His last year was well, stuck in dreamland, and he was certain he was behind, though Rick assured his brother that wasn't the case. At least Rick had drilled him in school topics he'd missed. Who knew that his brother had kept obsessive notes on every subject he took that year? Well, if nothing else, he at least was ahead in that area, if anything else. Ugh, he needed to remind himself that he should never ask Rick for help with studying, ever again. He looked around, and decided to wait for the others. He hadn't seen them yet, but it was a matter of time, after all.

----------------------------------
State: Waiting
OOC: ...

Socks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron descended from the Hogwarts Express the moment he could. He spent the entire trip in a compartment with Richard and Penny instead of with his girlfriend how he wanted to. Whatever, I'll find her soon, he thought, trying to put himself in a better mood. He wasn't in a bad mood per say, it was just a rather boring mood. After spending hours with people who he barely knew, it was kind of hard not being in a humdrum mood. The sixteen year old kept his eyes peeled in case his redhead girlfriend were to appear out of nowhere like she always seemed to do at the beginning of every school year.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image 

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Single ஒ

But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
                                                                            with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

Steffi stepped off the train looking rather annoyed. Luke had unsuccesfully been trying to avoid her all summer since their talk. Unfortunately for him, they lived together and it was rather hard. She easily spotted him through the crowd and stomped over to him. Automatically, pale fingers shot out and slammed into the back of his head.

"Sie sinden blodig rasende idgit!" She growled out, grabbing onto his arm roughly before he could try and pull another of his escape acts. She was thoroughly ignoring the fact that she now slipped in and out of not just German and English, but German, English, and Norwegian. She was sure she was butcher all 3 languages now, but honestly, at the moment she really didn't care. "Come on! Du blir med meg. Und wir werden reden. You can't avoid me forever Luke."

She raised an eyebrow at him, half expecting him to challenge her or try and pull away from her. She wasn't going to let that happen though. She had lived 90% of her life on the streets and crowds, were not a disadvantage to her, no matter what the situation was. Her eye was almost daring him to try anything stupid and piss her off more.

OOC: Translations:
                                                                            German: You are
                                                                            Norwegian: a bloody raging idgit. You're coming with me.
                                                                            German: And we're going to talk.

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
                                                                            You’ve got to weigh your
                                                                            wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔

Jaslyn stepped off the train.... and automatically lost her balance. It seemed going most of the summer without a home had done a number on her. She squeaked in fear and reached out for whatever was nearest to her.... of course what was nearest to her... happened to be a person. The large sleeves of her rather larger jacket slid down as pale arms latched around a boy's neck. Her now exposed wrists showed the wear and tear of her life on the streets, and her emotional turmoil; immediately her thoughts turned to that.... woman... if you could really cal her that.

Jaslyn almost shuddered at the memories of her brother's "mother" and that house and.... it was all so horrible. She gulped, trying to force the thoughts away. She had totally forgotten that she was quite literally still clinging to some boy's neck. The memories were bringing her almost to tears. Only a couple days into staying there, she had refused to eat and the psycho had forced her to with an unforgivable curse. A few nights later she had escape in the middle of the night and hadn't taken one step back.

She could have gone home... but she couldn't stand that empty manor. It was just sad and lonely to her now. She hated it there. She hated her mother and her missing father. She hated her sisters and everything that had to with that cold empty loveless place. She also could have written Darius and asked to come to him... but she couldn't do that either. She would feel to imposing.

The streets had been her only option, and honestly she hadn't minded it too much. Sure she didn't get much food, hence the abnormally thin arms her jacket had revealed. It was a bit rough.... She definitely had a lot of new scars from summer... but not all of those were accidents. The clothes she had now were almost all hand me downs from nice people that felt sorry for the tiny albino girl on the streets.... they were all too big but they kept her heart warm and reminded her why she hadn't offed herself.

The streets weren't always kind to her, but having no where else to go wasn't her only reason for taking to them. She needed to figure her life out. She needed to remember who she was and why she was alive. Wandering around for a couple months and living off of everything she could find had taught her some of what she wanted. She had honestly... loved it. She just wanted to understand herself... and the universe, and human life, and the existence of everything. She just wanted to understand. Wandering helped her understand.

Finally her thoughts clashed into reality, and Jas lifted her eyes to see who exactly she was clinging too. Finding a boy a year younger than her that she recognized from Quidditch, she smiled at him and tried to find her footing. What was his name.... James? John? Jones? Jake....? Jacob! That was it. Jacob Drage. He had been in a coma all of last year.

"Thanks... you kinda... saved me from the floor... or saved the floor from me... depending on how you look at it."

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria spent the train ride with an older student. A Gryffindor student named Veronica Kiss who now seemed to have gotten stuck in the crowd of students still on the train. Now what am I supposed to do? she wondered as she moved out of the way of all of the other students. While waiting for the blonde second year to come out of the Hogwarts Express, Alexandria thought about their conversation. Her mum did want her to be in Gryffindor; however, that wasn't the reason why Alexandria lied about also wanting that house. She lied for two reasons. One of which was because she didn't want Veronica to know why she didn't want Gryffindor, and the second reason was because she lied whenever she thought it was easier than telling the truth. That was a terrible habit, but it was still a habit that she hadn't broken.

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria stepped off the train for the last time. This time next year, she wouldn't be making this trip. Next year, she would be moving from school life into the adult world. Which would scare most people, but the seventh year already had plans. Plans she had set in motion when she met Magni over the summer. Who knew that that chance encounter would turn out to be so fortuitous for her?

She spotted Amanda, going over to her friend and realizing that they would have to speak at some point about Magni. After all, it was going to be hard to convince her not to hex the man on sight when she saw him, after all. Especially since Eretria was now dating him. Ought to make for an interesting conversation, at the very least.
"There you are. I was certain we would be separated until we got to the castle. Waiting for a carriage? I know I'm going to have to corral some of the students to them." Eretria rolled her eyes, knowing that Amanda would know precisely why she would be annoyed with that. After all, Eretria still didn't deal with idiots and elitists well.

State: Contemplative

Fenris

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
You can make the hero you are
With your brains, your aim, and your battle stars
Everybody's got a story, of all their troubles, all their glories
Tell me yours you cannot bore me, there's a hero in you

User Image

Jacob was still looking around for Night, Autumn, and Iris when he felt arms latch around his neck. Immediately his hands caught whoever it was from falling and he frowned, realizing it was a white-haired girl he had caught. Had she fallen or something? He was glad that the summer had allowed him to regain a lot of his former strength from before the coma, and he set her down gently onto her feet. He knew the girl looked familiar, and was trying to place a name to her face. Ross... Josie, Jase, Jaslyn! That's what it was! She was a seeker for Slytherin, if he recalled. He gave himself a mental shrug and cleared his throat. "Careful there, you nearly sent me down with you."

He gave a slight grin, looking her over, and then frowned. If he didn't know any better, she reminded him of one of his housemates, or even his brother after his summer in third year. Concern crossed his features, trying to figure out why she looked so bedraggled, and he couldn't help his next questions. "Umm, are you all right? I mean, you seem a lot skinnier than I saw you last during the Closing Feast last year. I mean, I didn't look much better last year, but...

Okay, so maybe his usual protective instincts were kicking in, but she was, well, she had fallen on top of him. He hoped it was nothing serious. After all, he'd seen serious, and he didn't want to see anyone as bad off as his brother was several years ago. Maybe he was overthinking it, but then again, with how paranoid he'd been thinking lately, he wasn't sure if he wasn't underthinking it either.

State: Waiting

Socks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana climbed out of the Hogwarts Express. They were almost at school, and she was so excited! She decided she'd better wait for her housemates from her compartment before leaving to get a carriage. Sure, she would love riding in the carriage with her mates who were her age, but she still enjoyed the time she spent with younger students in her house. The prefect looked over the students who already came out as she waited. Many of which were first years. She could tell since she had never seen them before. However, there were several older students who she didn't recognize as well, but they were taller, so she assumed they weren't firsties.

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:45 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor carefully stepped off the train, his cat Sherbert still cradled in his arms and a new set of contacts freshly in place.

So...where would the second years and up go?

Spotting Ariana, he smiled as he walked over to her with a slight wave, or...well gesture really considering his cat.
victor then looked around, "So...Do we wait or...Is there a certain place to go to?"

He was confused, which didn't really bode well for the new year.

I feel confused you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Oh dear...nerves kicking in..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

kiska166

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]

➳ ➳ ➳

Oh, there's Alex. Wish I saw someone from my year or that I knew.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna had done a quick change into her uniform before stepping off the train and combed out her braids. She spotted Alex's dark hair in the crowd and caught up not seeing anyone else and figured she might as well further direct the first year. "Alex," Ronna said appearing behind her with a smile she said, "I almost lost you in the crowd. You should be taller," Ronna joked, as she was easily one of the average height girls in the crowd, which was odd for a second year.

"So anyways, the groundskeeper should come up and call all the first years. Just find a boat at random and the boat ride isn't that long, you'll be fine whoever you get. Like I said, I got terrible boatmates and I and they survived. Anyways... then there's sorting hat. Don't worry about houses just enjoy whatever house you're placed in."

She smiled and added, "Oh and by the way you are really bad at dodging questions and stuff. My dad's a Muggle cop, he's given me tips to pick up on lying and when someone is dodging a question. It isn't perfect and it only works if the person isn't an expert but hey..." She shrugged and smiled. "Good luck on your first year: you'll learn lots!" Chuckling she disappeared into the crowd of upperclassmen and decided she would be one of the first on the carriages-which she had only read about and heard upperclassmen mention. After last years boatride she figured she could handle any company.

User Image

{ }
kiska166

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:56 pm
User Image
Unsorted 🌱 First Year
Cathrine stepped out in the chill of the early Autumn night. Shivering a bit, she tried to cover her arms in under the sleeves of her robe and wished not for the first time that had taken the offer of food. She had missed the trolley lady and thus any chance at a pumpkin pasty, then had turned down Claire's oddly sweet offer of chocolate frogs. She still didn't trust the girl, though now it seemed less grounded as Claire hadn't been sour all trip. Then again she hadn't spoken much.

Pushing those thoughts away, Cat scanned the platform looking for some indication of where to go or what to do. Most students were heading off towards one side of the platform, where she suspect as according to Hogwarts: A History there would be something waiting for them. Still something told her not to follow. She glanced around again hoping something would ground this instinct in fact.

"Where the hell am I to go?" she asked under her breath stomping her booted foot on the ground and ignoring the small pang of hunger in her stomach or was that the beginning of her nerves kicking in. She took breath and began to worry her lower lip and resist the temptation to fix the already neat pinned up hair.
[{o.o.C }]

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:56 pm
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears and put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light

User Image
User Image

Ⓟ ⓤⓡⓔⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓ xxღтαкєи вчღ Rose Hall ΡʀєғєϹτ

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell was waiting, quite impatiently mind you, at Hogsmeade station for the scarlet train to arrive with her luggage next to her and her animals surrounding her. She had let Soot out already, knowing he liked being out and about once they arrived, Harriet was on her shoulder either lazing about or crawling to and fro, and of course her new addition Snow was watching expectantly towards the tracks in her arms with his pure white tail swinging low in her arms. She was about to check the times schedule again when it finally arrived making her face split into a large grin as she looked on for her friends in the dense crowd of students.
︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Wearing: Off the Clock | Where: Hogsmeade Station | With: People | Thoughts: Where are they?! | OOC:

We're the therapists pumping through your speakers
Delivering just what you need
We're well read and poised
We're the best boys
We're the chemists who've found the formula
To make your heart swell and burst
No matter what they say, don't believe a word

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:01 pm
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩  
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩  
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩  

Jaslyn blinked and let go of his neck, smiling sheepishly and drawing skinny fingers through rather... tangled hair. Of course the one boy she had to use as a savior.. had to be observant too. She licked her lips nervously and automatically her foot started tapping the ground nervously as she tried to come up with some sort of excuse.

How else was she supposed to explain her summer. It wasn't like she could tell some total stranger how her brother was insane and living with a completely psychotic red head that used the unfrogiveable curses over a simple meal! And she most definitely couldn't tell him how she couldn't go home because it made her want to jump off her roof, and thus had taken to the streets instead.

"I'm... actually pretty good." She whispered, and she wasn't lying. She was skinny, and her emotions were worse than that of the psycho mom, but she was getting there. She offered him a smile, a rare occurrence for her now a days and shrugged. "Summer was just strange... " She shrugged and tugged the sleeves of her oversized coat down and wrapping her arms around self in an almost self-conscious way.

"Sorry for almost taking you to the ground... I lost my footing..."

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩  
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩  
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:09 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli bounced off the train, headphones around her neck and loose t-shirt on. Underneath she wore leggings. She had woken up that morning and realized there was really no point in trying to look good on the first day of school. She saw everyone she cared about over summer anyways and who cared about impressing everyone else? There was one thing she had done the night before though....

She had gotten really sick of everyone confusing her with her smart as heck sister. It just made her feel that much inferior to the amazing girl. So... .she had dyed her hair dark brown. She wasn't so sure she liked it yet, but she would decide sooner or later.

She easily spotted her boyfriend and skipped over to him, jumping on his back from behind and covering his eyes with her hands.
                                                            "Guess who~" She sang in his ear playfully, before pressing soft lips to the back of his neck and nuzzling against him happily.

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:14 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire carefully stepped off the train, glancing around at the scenery, she could see a lake in the distance, which worried the blonde girl.

Would...would they have to cross a lake? Water?
Memories of how she almost drowned flashed through her mind as she quickly closed her eyes, and...creepily, managed to suddenly take on a different stance.
Her eyes were sharper and the glint in them had returned.

"...I can handle this."

Claire then walked over to where they were supposed to wait for the person to get them, noticing Catharine, the first year tilted her head.
She had turned down her offer of a chocolate frog, which...actually irritated Claire.

This is why it was useless to be nice.
...Though maybe she just didn't like chocolate.

My feelings? I'm worried you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Please let us not have to cross the lake!"
I'm a Unsorted.
Did you know that I'm a future first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games