Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:06 am
((Was Damien singing 'Hellfire'?))

"I suppose the sooner I get it over with the better. It also gives Helmshire less time to come up with their own negotiations. Oh, yes. And thanks to those turncoats, we may have to shuffle our spy network in Mt. Angelo a little. I didn't even think we needed that many. The city is not that big. It only had about 1000 people, maybe 1500 max." Damien said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:54 am
((Well, not like that but... oh, whatever. >.< ))

"Of coarse." Jian replied.

((Time-skip?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:45 am
"Oh, quite, quite! This gives me hope that we could re-take over Montinagua someday. Oh, my home country. I miss thee dearly. And I can't stand that another nation is in control of yee!" Zil said to Dustin. He then heard small steps approaching and greeted the little dame who possessed them, "Oh, g'morning, Fanny! Had a good night's sleep?" He asked, getting up to seat her.

Fanny's face and expression looked like it would fit a murderous doll in a horror movie. No doubt, she was really pissed off and it wasn't a good night's sleep at all. It was as though a shadow was following her as everything she passed seemed to turn a-gloom as she approached the oblivious rebel leader. She stop about twenty feet away from him, her face shadowed by her white bangs. She was silent for a moment before starting to sprint and with lightning-fast movements, kicked Zil in the face before landing gracefully on her feet and dusting her yellow frock. "Good morning, Zil.", she said with a still ticked off look as she sat down on the chair at the end of the table, close to his. The other rebels seemed to write numbers on pieces of tissue and raised them up. "10","10","10".

Zil was shocked when the kick landed but at the same time, he was also happy that Fanny had been taught well as that kind of flying kick could only be accomplished by someone who was at least a brown belt at something. He wiped his face with his arm as he felt his nose was going to bleed. Moreover, his cheek looked like it was badly bruised but he forgave it. He kind of thought someone else would do that after waking everyone up in such a manner. "Ten. Ten. I rate it a ten", he said, struggling to get up and wobbling his way to his seat. Fanny sent another glare his way and to avert it, he spoke to everyone about starting to eat as everyone else began to arrive and take their seats. Breakfast started with some considerable tension between he and his adoptive daughter but it gave everyone else quite a scene to talk about.

Monica had filed everything neatly in her office and was already getting ready to leave. The limo was already waiting for her downstairs and no one would be expecting her to be there anyway since she gave her leave.

The crown prince was accepted back in the palace and had donned his princely attire to speak to his father again about state matters. There must be something they could do to counter the attack on their country.

((OOC: I was just mad. 'Tis all~ I feel better now though. Especially because of the Zil and Fanny written in this post. ^o^

Ah~? Really? It was on my wishlist. Somebody gifted it to me. =w=

timeskip to this afternoon? Suure~ ))

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:50 pm
Ayame-Yuura

((OOC: I was just mad. 'Tis all~ I feel better now though. Especially because of the Zil and Fanny written in this post. ^o^

Ah~? Really? It was on my wishlist. Somebody gifted it to me. =w=

timeskip to this afternoon? Suure~ ))

((That's kind of awesome. It's worth over 1,000,000 gold. Then again, someone gifted me the ancient katana when it was wroth that much.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:12 pm
That afternoon, Damien's private helicopter made its way back over to Mt. Angelo. He stepped out and once again felt repulsed by all the religious imagery, though he was impressed by the design. "So where am I meeting the Grand Priestess this time?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:19 pm
"Ah, Sir Damien of Diethelm." One of the soldiers from last time was waiting for him. "She is in the library. Follow me." He said, and began to lead him inside.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:27 pm
"Ah, back in here again" Damien said and followed the soldier into where Lianne was. He waited for her to greet him as he was a guest.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:03 pm
Just as Damien and the soldier entered the library, a conversation could be heard behind the walls of books. The soldier continued to lead Damien through the labyrinth.

"As I told you before, we have no reason to go to war." Lianne replied sternly to an man in his mid 40s who was wearing a high church official's garb.

"Who cares? The people will do anything for you."

"How can you even talk like that? They follow me because I take my position seriously and keep my promises. People are not stupid, and I will not betray their trust. As the church, we fight defensively as we are expected to. Diethelm may be atheistic, but they have no inclination to fight us."

"You are a fool! As soon as they are done with Helmshire, they're going to come in and slaughter us all."

"Damien isn't stupid. He knows if he kills me, he'll have the majority of the world rushing into his borders to crush them. Besides, after all the wars he's fought, his economy will need a year or two to recover properly if he wishes to invade other continents. Even if what you say is true, I will have the people take up arms and defend I will defend my people." She replied tersely. "But I will not send thousands of people to their deaths for no reason. Even if I highly doubt it, Damien may actually stop after he has his continent as he had said." Lianne replied, just as the soldier and Damien began to approach where they were.

"Do you think people actually care?! There is only one reason people like you and keep you around." He snapped, grabbing her, and pulling off her veil.

"M-my lady!" Several maids yelled. The soldier's eyes lit up with alarm when he saw this, and he rushed to stop him.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" She demanded, using her hand to push away his face as he attempted to kiss her.

"How dare you!" The soldier yelled, rushing at him. The man let her go as she fell to the ground and ran away. The soldier quickly rushed after him.

"My lady, are you ok?" Several of the maids asked, rushing to her side.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:11 pm
That afternoon, everyone had been sent to their respective posts. Zil was in the new main base, planning and expanding his messaging and spy networks. The new control room was just behind him and this time, he wore a spiffy pinstripe suit. After all, the guise was to be a company building. It kind of sucked that the basements consisted of a parking lot and a panic room though so Zil had the men building underground passages towards important places, specifically to the border, to a grocery and to a weapons shop.

Again as always, Fanny was posing as a lookout and area surveyor. She took pictures joyously here and there, unbeknownst to spectators that she was taking pictures of key areas of the place for Zil to make out and analyze. She also took pictures as proof whenever something interesting happened like an important person coming close. She was posing as the daughter of a businessman now - something that was easy to do.

That afternoon, most of anyone who was anyone was at the Ravenstone estate - local celebrities, the nouveau riche, former noblemen and of course, the old friends of her family. For the newly rich, it was a chance to become part of the current high society, for the high society, it was a chance to mingle with people who are becoming potentially richer than them. For everyone else, it was a chance to be seen with important people. The horses were brought in their specialized containers and the venue was set up. A small outdoors cocktail was held for the comers as they waited for the event to start. In a while, the lady of the house arrived in her equestrienne attire, leading a majestic dark chestnut brown steed by the reins.

((OOC: Well, t'wasn't the first but still... It's been a reeeaaaally long time so when I saw it, I was like... ASDFGHWTF!~!!! ))

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:22 pm
Jian arrived to the event a little early, but not too early. His arrival was announced as he went in alone, and many looked at him in his beautifully pressed suit that complimented his coloring. He felt a little uncomfortable at the stares, but he figured as soon as Monica came by, he would feel better. After the event started, he blushed slightly and clapped with the crowd as the beautiful Monica arrived on her majestic horse.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:23 pm
Ayame-Yuura

((OOC: Well, t'wasn't the first but still... It's been a reeeaaaally long time so when I saw it, I was like... ASDFGHWTF!~!!! ))

((*nods* *nods* I know the feeling. ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:00 pm
"Good afternoon, Priestess. I guess there is some trouble going on here" Damien said as he greeted Lianne. "Should I return at a later time?"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:15 pm
"Huh?" She said, looking up and seeing Damien with some alarm. A few of the ladies gasped and either backed away or clutched onto Lianne. "I-I'm sorry you had to see that." She muttered. "I'll be alright. After all, it's quite a distance from your capital. It would be a pity to send you back while accomplishing nothing." She said, slowly standing back up. She looked as beautiful and radiant as ever, but a little pale and shaken by the incident, though she tried to calm herself down.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Monica gracefully dismounted and one of her servants took her horse by the reins and gave it a treat. She got out an envelope and swiftly opened it, reading out who would participate in the first set - dressage - after another servant handed her a wireless microphone.

"For the dressage exhibition, we have:
Marie Antoinette Loison, John Paul Mather, Ellenette Francaise Gibbon..." As she spoke, on the other side of the large open tent where the cocktail party was being held, the mentioned participants came out, mounted on their horses. Monica handed over the microphone to the host she hired for the afternoon as she headed over to Jian. "Glad you made it", she said softly to him.

((OOC: I've been counting my 'heart attacks'. Half of them were from people trying to kill me and the other half would be from the gifts that arrive when it ISN'T my birthday =.= But seriously, I'm questing for the expressions. 1.1 M to go before I can get the first one. *sigh* After that, Angelic and Demonic will be sooo easy~ >:3 ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:23 pm
((Oh geese! >.< ))

"Me too. How are you holding up?" He asked her in a light jest.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games