Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:38 pm

*Looks up from the concoction at the sound of Katana's voice.* Hi Katana....Its my usual drink... now and then it tends to explode, but I'm not sure what drink mix does that...

*After noticing the look and then the question of needing help is about to try to figure out what to say when she hears Pyszapp. Still not sure of how or what to answer takes a sip of the drink to see how it turned out*

Hi Psyzapp.. they wont eat me now will they? *Points to the dogs* I'm fine... I think *checks for broken bones* Yea I'm fine... I just.... went for a...walk... yea. How are you? Nice dogs *Glances nervously down and tries to remember anything*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:40 pm
*Looks puzzled at Iggies.* Um…okay. *Then looks at the dogs.* Oh them…no they won't eat you unless I tell them too. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:41 pm
*looks over at Psyzapp* I see you got the attack dogs with the very large teeth like you were talking about.....I'm afraid to move off of my bar stool here! Are they only trained to listen to you or what? *looks nervously at the dogs*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:44 pm

That's good... funny I can have many things around me, yet big dogs make me squirm.

*Sitting down and sipping on the drink, Tries to think back to what was remembered... hoping that if anyone asks too much she can bluff....knowing that the only times this much black out hits it means the darkness took over*

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:49 pm
*Grins at Katana and Iggies and looks at the dogs.* You'll both be fine. I was allowed to finally take these boys home with me today. I've been going over to the GGG Police Force Dog Trainer for these particular dogs. They are VERY obedient and they will do whatever I tell them. Aren't they just darling! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:50 pm
*still looking at the dogs* That's all well and good...but what about when you're NOT around? Who will they listen to then?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:54 pm
*Crosses her arms.* Well I suppose we could get them used to you Katana. That way they will listen to you as well. It may take some work but it can be done. For now, I'll just take them with me until we can get that resolved.

*She goes over to the dogs.* This one is named Atillie… *pets dog on the head.* …and this one is named Hun… *pets other dog on the head.* They are very strong and you should see them go after the attack dummy down at the training center! heart *grins at the dogs.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:00 pm

*Giggles hearing the names of the dogs* They seem fitting names. I hope I never have to meet them in a fight, I might end up as dog chow.

((I have to hop in a shower, I"ll be back soon))

iggies

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:11 pm
*sips her drink and keeps one eye on the dogs* I feel like they're just waiting for me to make a sudden movement so they'll have a reason to attack me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:18 pm
Well here then. *Looks at the sitting dogs* DOWN! *The dogs lay down.* STAY!

Okay…you should be fine. *grins at Katana* It will take some getting used to, but they will get to know you. *She goes behind the bar and gets out a bottle of Champagne and some glasses. She pours one for Katana and one for herself.* Here you are. *Puts the glass in front of Katana and picks the other up.* Lets toast to me getting my new dogs! 4laugh  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 pm
*picks up her glass of champage and clinks it against Psyzapp's glass* Here's to you getting a couple of man-eaters! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:22 pm
-walks nonchalantly into the MW- Heya gals! -waves-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:23 pm

((All cleaned and ready to get dirty for a while blaugh ))

*Watches the dogs obey Psyzapp while debating if she should tell the two friends about the blackness that controls her. KNowing that at some point she might have to ask one of them to stop her at any cost if the blackness fulfills the threats causing her to attack*
Edit: *Hears Dame enter and nods in her direction* Hi Dame.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:25 pm
*Laughs.* To my new "Man-Eaters!" *sips champagne.*

@ Dame: Hi there Dame! *grins*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:26 pm
IGGIES! -rushes up to her and hugs her, filth and all, steampunk corset bumping metallically against her- Where have you been!? I have been so worried!!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games