Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:40 pm
-hears Amy- What?! WHAT? How do you not notice he's an elf? He's BLUE, for christ'sake! And has POINTY EARS! Ryzan does as well! Hell, even my roomie, iggies, who was in here earlier is a friggin' dark elf... -raises an eyebrow and looks at Amy incredulously-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 pm
I've tried, but he won't chew on anything. Yesterday, he wouldn't even eat. neutral He seems to be doing a lot better today. He did drink some soup earlier. My dinner, of course... stare

*drops his head back down to the floor*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:42 pm
Amy slammed a hand down on top of the counter in realization.

"DARK Elf! THAT makes sense, now! Well, sorta... It explains his bitchy demeanor, though Ryzan's not like that at all..."

She had seen the blue skin and pointy ears, obviously, but she had never seen a Dark Elf before, despite traveling all across the country. She had heard of them, but had never seen one.

"Is that why his nose bleeds when he sees a woman nearly naked?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:44 pm
*almost spits her drink out at Amy's response and starts laughing*
xd I don't know if that's a dark elf thing or a TES thing....but it sure is fun giving him nosebleeds! wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:46 pm
Amy crossed her arms over her chest as she remembered last night and how furious she had been, after realizing that Tes was just fine.

"It's insulting is what it is! Is that why he's married to Ryzan, so that he doesn't have to deal with getting nosebleeds? Or is he really gay, despite his protests?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:47 pm
-clutches her stomach laughing hard- rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Oh honey -says inbetween laughter- That has nothing to do with his race. -continues laughing hard- rofl rofl rofl

-calms herself and wipes her tears then looks down at Velcore and back up at Karrie- He won't chew on anything? You want me to try? -smiles at Karrie and puts her hand on his thigh, rubbing gently-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:48 pm
*she takes another sip of her drink* THAT would be the million-dollar question, Amy. Yes, he's married to Ryzan. Yes, he claims he's not gay. No, he's never made any advances whatsoever to any women that have ever been in MW. He appreciates the female form...he's said as much about that. *she shrugs her shoulders* Maybe he's bi, and is having problems coming to terms with actually being attracted to Ryzan.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:49 pm
-loud voices can be heard outside the MW doors-

scream .....But you knew better! What the hell possessed you to go off like that on your own and not tell me dammit?! mad Do you know how f***ing long I had been looking for you?! These idiots didn't notice, let alone care that you'd been missing for so long! evil

-blocks Icys path to the doors- I'm not letting you out of my site until this is over, you know that right? I'll be damned if you pull another dumb a** stunt like that again!-stands in front of the doors and crosses his arms across his chest, blocking the whole passageway off-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:49 pm
Amy had been so consumed with what Amy was saying that she hadn't heard Dame the first time, but she heard her now.

Her eyes widened and she turned in her stood to look at Dame, thinking that she finally might find out what's going on.

"It isn't?! Then what's going on, do you know?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:51 pm
*looks at Flame incredulously* Are you serious?! Since when did you start babysitting?! stressed As long as I've known you, you've been a damned loner and that's the exactly what you taught me! So what else did you freaking expect?! This coming from the same person who'd go off for months on end before anyone even had an inkling as to your whereabouts! scream Don't you dare try and pull rank on me. I get enough of that s**t here!

*shoulders past Flame and stalks into the bar, seeing Katana, dame and a few others. Too pissed to speak right now, she just nods her head in acknowledgment and goes behind the counter. Reaching the third shelf from the top, she grabs a fifth of Single Barrel whiskey and two tall shot glasses, and plops down at her usual table. Opening the bottle, she looks up at Flame still standing in the doorway with a strange look on his face*

Dammit, stop gawking and get your a** in here so we can get drunk and get over this.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:52 pm
katana68
*she takes another sip of her drink* THAT would be the million-dollar question, Amy. Yes, he's married to Ryzan. Yes, he claims he's not gay. No, he's never made any advances whatsoever to any women that have ever been in MW. He appreciates the female form...he's said as much about that. *she shrugs her shoulders* Maybe he's bi, and is having problems coming to terms with actually being attracted to Ryzan.

For the first time since coming in, Amy grew somewhat uncomfortable. The images from last night flashed into her mind and though she tried to stop it, a soft blush began to grace her cheeks.

"Well, let's say, hypothetically, he, uh, sorta did? Make an advance, I mean, in a way. I mean, wouldn't that make him completely straight? I never saw him once be loving toward Ryzan. Not at all."

Amy was so consumed with all that she was learning that she barely even blinked at the commotion toward the entrance of the bar.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:53 pm
*whines louder, looking up at Karrie*

*sighs* I should take Velcore home. *looks up when Icy walks in* Hello, Icy...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:57 pm
Cuwen
katana68

For the first time since coming in, Amy grew somewhat uncomfortable. The images from last night flashed into her mind and though she tried to stop it, a soft blush began to grace her cheeks.

"Well, let's say, hypothetically, he, uh, sorta did? Make an advance, I mean, in a way. I mean, wouldn't that make him completely straight? I never saw him once be loving toward Ryzan. Not at all."

Amy was so consumed with all that she was learning that she barely even blinked at the commotion toward the entrance of the bar.

*laughs again* Girl, NONE of us have seen it either! But apparently things aren't too bad between them since TES has been staying downstairs in Ryzan's quarters! xd And if he did do something, it was more likely to prove something to himself, rather than prove anything to anyone else. *she snickers as she remembers the last time she teased TES* Girl, I was wearing a bustier and had my breasts all in his face, and was straddling him while he sat in a chair! No response, whatsoever. wink

*nods back at Icy, and watches her exchange with Flame*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:59 pm
-tenses when she hears Flame's voice, hand on Karrie's thigh gripping hard without her noticing-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:02 pm
-just as he turns to curse Icy out for pushing past him without answering him, he sees the woman who claimed to be Icys "friend" the last time he was in there. Ignoring Icys rants, he focuses his attention on her, looking her over from head to toe slowly.

Damn, she's just as sexy as ever. Not caring if the guy she's talking to is her beau or not, he watches her with interest and wanted to make sure she knew he was watching her. Then he heard the magic word "drunk" and reluctantly took his gaze from her and walked over to where Icy was, snatching the bottle from her before she could pour the first drink-

You know, you're beginning to be a real pain in my a**. stare me and my stupid conscience. Had I left...-he cuts himself off before he says something he shouldn't. It's not time yet. She can't know until it's time. Pours them both a shot and he downs his quickly, pouring another right after it-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games