Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:29 pm
-notices the new girl-

Hello. ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:30 pm
*forces himself to smile slightly at Dame and ignore the man who came in with Icy* That wasn't exactly why I said that.

*crawls over and puts his head on Dame's lap*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:30 pm
{{Night! biggrin }}

Amy smiled softly at Katana and waved. "Night, Katana. Thanks again."

When Katana was gone, she looked around the bar for a little bit and then shrugged and dug out her Game Boy from a thigh strap that was under her skirt. She smiled at it and started playing Super Mario Brothers.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:31 pm
((Nintendo doesn't make Game Boys anymore, the touch-screen technology of the DS was that popular.))  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:32 pm
{{I still have mine, so I'm making my character still have hers, too. lol.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:33 pm
((LOL, Amy....meet Asuka...known to many of us here as Showa...very interesting young man, if I do say so myself! xd He is the king of random information!))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
-approaches Amy-

Are you new around here?  
*rolling her eyes, she facepalms again, hoping she's not going to have to drag Flame out of here tonight. She just doesn't have it in her, but she won't let a damned thing happen to him. She'll never forget him taking her in the way he did. Shaking her head, she focuses on his serious demeanor and listens to his ultimatum.

Leaning back in her own chair, she narrows her eyes at him, knowing what he's asking is logical, but not liking the fact that he feels she has no friends here. Not wanting to argue about that, she lets him talk as to not distract his drinking. Downing her shot, she points her glass towards him to refill.

Mustering up all that she has, she swallows her pride and lies straight through her teeth to him*

Fine Flame. stare Whenever I get a tip or figure something out, you'll be the first to know and we'll go investigate together. Now, can we discuss something else? I'm not in the mood to drudge up my incarceration. stressed

*out of the corner of her eyes, she sees Katana leave. She calls out goodnight to Katana, hoping she was heard and turns back to Flame, catching a glimpse of Karrie and dame at the bar*

sweatdrop  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:38 pm
-caresses Karrie's cheek- I know it wasn't, honey. -smiles at him- I just wanted to let you know I had something in store for Easter. Such a lovely holiday... -smiles at him genuinely and pets Velcore- You wanna go home, don't you?
((EDITED))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:39 pm
katana68
((LOL, Amy....meet Asuka...known to many of us here as Showa...very interesting young man, if I do say so myself! xd He is the king of random information!))

{{.... oh! lol!!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:40 pm
Princess Asuka Hayata
-approaches Amy-

Are you new around here?

Amy heard someone address her and she quickly turned off her Game Boy. She put it back in her thigh holster and then turned to look at the owner of the voice.

She smiled at the girl {{? is that right? I'm going off of your username}} and held out her hand.

"Hi. Yeah, I'm new here. My name's Amethyst, but you can call me Amy if you want."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:42 pm
((Yes, my character is female. I'm not good at creating interesting male characters unless I got them from somewhere else, my "Doctor 4 - Tom Baker" mule for instance.))

Nice to meet you Amy. I'm Asuka.

You still have a Game Boy? Cool. ^-^  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:42 pm
-stopping in mid-drink, he glares at Icy and slams his chair down on all fours, leaning across the table until he's face to face with her- Do you take me for stupid?! Do I have "Boo-Boo the Fool" written across my forehead?! scream Don't even try and act like you're just going to give in and agree to my terms. That's why I've already made plans to stay with you. I told you, I'm not letting you out of my sight until this is resolved and I meant every freaking word.

-sits back down in his chair with a thud and snatches the bottle back up, pouring another shot- And don't think I don't know what you're doing. You can drink with the best of them, I know, b/c I taught you. We should've been through with this bottle and on to the next by now, instead of you nursing every shot like a teetotaler and I'm left drinking the whole thing.

-smirks-Whatever information you think you're getting out of me tonight ain't gonna happen. Now, since you've deemed this bottle mine, get your a** up and go get your own so we can make up properly....or should I go to the bar and get it myself? twisted

{{the only part of the convo that could be heard was the statement of Karrie marking his territory. Everything else is in normal speaking voices. We're close to the bar, but not that close. xd }}  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:45 pm
Princess Asuka Hayata
((Yes, my character is female. I'm not good at creating interesting male characters unless I got them from somewhere else, my "Doctor 4 - Tom Baker" mule for instance.))

Nice to meet you Amy. I'm Asuka.

You still have a Game Boy? Cool. ^-^

{{Oh, ok! smile }}

Amy smiled and pulled her Game Boy back out. She nodded and turned it on. "Yeah! I try to carry it with me wherever I go in case I get bored. I'm playing Super Mario Brothers right now, but I like Zelda, too. I like old-school stuff. The new stuff is fine, but my favorite is what was made decades ago."

She held out her Game Boy to Asuka so that she could look at it if she wanted to. "And it's nice to meet you, too, Asuka."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:46 pm
((Damn, and I wanted to show my tail too. Katana will be so disappointed. wink xd -goes to edit-))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games