Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:46 pm
Then, Amy heard dame slam her hands down loudly on the counter and make an angry outburst. Her eyes widened and she whispered over to Asuka.

"What the hell is going on around here tonight?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:46 pm
damecharlie
-caresses Karrie's cheek- I know it wasn't, honey. -smiles at him- I just wanted to let you know I had something in store for Easter. Such a lovely holiday... -smiles at him genuinely and pets Velcore- You wanna go home, don't you?

-she suddenly hears Flame's words and gently moves Velcore's head out of her lap. dame tenses again, slamming both her hands on the edge of the counter and pushes herself to a standing position- So called... SO CALLED FRIENDS?! ARE YOU EFFIN' KIDDING ME?! scream evil -whips around to face Flame- She DOES have friends here, you egotistical a*****e! -storms off her bar stool, almost knocking it over and moves out into the middle of the bar-

((If he was being quiet about that, I will edit. ^_^))

{{Flame? Quiet? PFT!!! rolleyes But no, the conversation cannot be understood. You hear us talking, but can't make it out, unless you have super hearing}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:47 pm
((*waits for Dame to edit* I really do need to head to bed pretty soon here...))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:51 pm
-takes a look at the Game Boy-

So cool. ^-^

-whispers- I don't know, I just got here. I heard some of an argument, but I wasn't really paying attention. I could mind probe... but I wouldn't do that without permission. The only form of mind reading I can't turn off is that I can't be lied to. But I'm not entirely bothered by that, a lot of people would love to be able to detect lies.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:52 pm
((Edited. ^_^ I think dame will join Karrie later, okay? She needs to cool down first.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:53 pm
Amy's eyes widened at Asuka. "You can read minds?! Oh wow... You know, at first I think it'd be cool, but after awhile, isn't it kind of stressful? I mean, I wouldn't want to hear what others were thinking, I don't think. Especially not about me."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:55 pm
I can, but I choose not to unless the person wants me to. Which is rare. Not that I haven't slipped up in the past... but I am also good at keeping secrets.

The only form of mind reading I can do in good conscience is lie detection. Who wouldn't do that at all times if they had that ability?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:56 pm
*whines softly*

Yeah, he probably does want to go home. He hasn't had much energy lately. Maybe we can get to your Easter gift later on. wink For now, I should get him home before he passes out. *kisses Dame, then stands up* C'mon Velcore. *walks out of the bar, nodding to Icy as he passes her*

*follows Karrie out, working harder to fly than normal*

((good night.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:59 pm
-kisses Velcore on the top of the head- Good night, honey. Feel better, okay? -pats him and then kisses Karrie, standing to give him a full body hug- I'll join you later on in the night, okay? I need to take care of a few things first. I have missed your warmth in my bed lately... wink Take care of that baby, okay? I'll see you both later on. Be good, Velcore. -calls out to him as he leaves-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:00 pm
Amy nodded. "No kidding it would be. I would have used it several times already. Saved myself a lot of stress."

Her eyes widened when she got an idea. She should really let this issue go, but she was like a dog with a bone. She worried it until she found out the answer. She was always very curious.

"Hey, Asuka, have you ever talked with Tes that often?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:02 pm
Yes. ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:03 pm
Amy smiled and turned more toward Asuka. "Have you ever talked with him about his sexuality and his marriage?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:05 pm
*rearing back, she almost falls over backwards in her chair when Flame gets in her face yelling. She quickly regroups and sets her chair on all fours, narrowing her eyes into slits until she hears him saying he's staying with her until this whole ordeal is over. Wide eyed, she just looks at him, mouth hanging open. She finally closes her mouth and returns her gaze to normal, calming down.

Folding her hands into her lap, she sits he shoulders back and straightens her spine, leveling her gaze and locking it with Flames. In a very calm tone, she speaks to him* You, my dear Flame, will not stay with me. Not here. As much as I love and appreciate you for all you've done for me, I will not have you disrupting my new home.

You have a knack for turning people off from you, which I understand your reasoning for. As much as I see that trait in me as well, Psyzapp will not go for that here in her establishment. And right now, with everything I've been through, I'm in no mood to chose between anyone. That's one choice I should [never have to make, and to keep it as such, you cannot stay here. You'll only make it inevitable.

*it was her turn to hold her hand up before he could interject* I know what you're going to say and you're right. I knew you before I knew any of them. You took me in when I had no one and taught me how to take care of myself. Well, the same could be said for Psyzapp. When I showed up here, I had no one.

She took me under her wing when she didn't have to. She gave me a place and a position in her new establishment when she didn't have to. To go up against either one of you would be would be total lunacy. If the situation was flipped and this was your place with Psyzapp here acting just as defiant and gun-ho as you, I'd be having this same conversation with her.

You enjoy altercations entirely too much, and you have a thing for taking things that don't belong to you.*glances back at dame*I know you and how you are with challenges. It's only a matter of time before you start something over her and all hell breaks loose. Then everyone's looking at me b/c you're with me. Can you honestly say that you can put your true nature aside and focus on the situation at hand? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:09 pm
I've teased him, but never talked to him about his sexuality. If I learned he was gay or bisexual, I wouldn't want to let that information out without his knowledge and approval.

If I learned he was straight, I might not be believed. :/

But if I said I didn't want to talk about the subject, people would think he was gay regardless.

I also don't like to lie in most cases, if he was gay or bisexual he probably wouldn't want people to know judging from what I've heard. He would blame me.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:12 pm
Amy nodded, grudgingly agreeing with Asuka.

"Yeah, you're right."

She smiled at Asuka and then started looking around the bar again. She had no idea what to talk about. She didn't know enough about this place to know what to talk about.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games