Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Saru-daioh Son Goku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:18 pm
-enters and approaches Asuka-

Get that piece of metal off me. That annoying headband is bad enough, but that thing makes it tighten even without Sanzo's presence!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:18 pm
-sits back down at the bar with a huff, wondering why she just didn't leave with Karrie, her short skirt puffing out around her. She debates about getting up and getting something to drink or just cutting her losses and heading out to Karrie's now-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:19 pm
Yeah, right. You were a troublemaker without the metal headband, were you not? The conscience unit is the only way Sanzo will let out out on your own in this world.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:22 pm
-turns to Amy-

Have you ever watched a really old show forced into high definition?

It's kind of ugly sometimes, depending on the original quality of the picture.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:24 pm
-as he listens to Icy, he watches dame interact with Karrie out of the corner of his eye. Inwardly smirking, he can feel the tension rolling off of her. Yea, she feels me. Wonder what else I can get her to feel? Just then, he hears Icy going on about how he can't stay with her and how his whorish ways and love of fighting will cause nothing but trouble for her.

Scowling, he glowers at Icy and waits for her to finish, feeling the effects of the liqour. She's talking like she knows the situation on how I found her. If she knew half the of what I knew, she wouldn't be so quick to jump on the bandwagon of these people. How the hell can she not see that they don't care about her? There is no way in hell that someone I call "friend" could be gone for more than two months and I don't know what's going on or at least go out and try to find out. ....but she did say that dame chick claimed to have found her at an abandoned warehouse. I wonder...what does Legs know and how much does she know?

Knowing Icy was just as bullheaded as he, he had to convince her to let him stay here. Not so much as to play with dame, though playing with dame would and could have it's advantages. He really was worried for Icys safety and that was first and foremost. As much as he hated to admit it, he loved her as if she was family, a daughter even. And if these men are who he thinks they are, then there's no way in hell he's leaving her to the likes of them or the patrons here. Those assholes almost claimed her life when she was young, he won't let them succeed this time-

Icy look. I know what you're saying and I can't deny a thing. You're right on every account. But I don't have time to play women games right now. What part of I meant what I said in regards to your sfety and not letting you out of my sight? I'll have plenty of time to snatch her away from her chef later. Right now we have some serious business to take care of and with the stupid a** stunts you've been pulling lately, I'm not going anywhere until this is done. So get over it, let it go, and go grab that bottle before I change my mind and decide to play "tag". twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:25 pm
Amy's eyes widened as someone she didn't know came in and started talking to Asuka. She had no idea what they were talking about, and that was probably a good thing.

She then heard Asuka's question and shook her head. "Nope, never have. Why do you ask?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:28 pm
No real reason. I simply watched the first Doctor Who serial on a Playstation 3, which can render DVDs and Blu-Rays in high definition even if they aren't high definition shows or movies, and the picture looked very grainy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:30 pm
Hmm... all right. stressed

-Walks far away-

I guess I'll trick that idiot, Cirno, into removing it.  

Saru-daioh Son Goku

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:31 pm
-scoots off the stool and goes to get herself a cherry coke, smiling at the monkey guy, Amy, and Asuka on the way, nods at Asuka- Asuka, I don't think I have seen you around much lately. What have you been up to? -goes to the minifridge and pulls out a soda. takes it back to the counter and gently taps the top with her nail, then pops it open, taking a sip. Swishing the liquid around in her mouth to get some of the bubbles out of it, she grabs a straw and opens it, stuffing it into her can and throwing the paper in the trash-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:33 pm
Nothing much, just running the Gensokyo Apartments when Reisen isn't around.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:35 pm
*looks at Flame for a moment, trying to see any hidden agendas or hints of deceit. Just as quickly she mentally scolds herself, knowing full well that he would be the last person to deceive her. A hidden agenda, especially towards women, yes, but nothing else. Sighing in defeat, she nods in agreement and then hurries over to the bar to grab another bottle before he starts something with dame. Passing by Amy and Asuka, she nods towards them and walks around dame, going behind the bar*

How's my damey tonight?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:38 pm
Princess Asuka Hayata
No real reason. I simply watched the first Doctor Who serial on a Playstation 3, which can render DVDs and Blu-Rays in high definition even if they aren't high definition shows or movies, and the picture looked very grainy.

Why don't you just watch it with a normal DVD player? I've only used Playstations to play games, and I never got a Playstation 3. It didn't have a game I wanted to play on it, so I stick with the Wii.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:38 pm
((Oooh yeah, act all sweet now, calling me ditzy and blonde. What next, vapid and shallow? wink xp ))

-glares over at Flame quickly before taking a sip on her straw and looking at Icy- Oh, I'm alright... -steps closer to Icy, lowering her voice- I do not like your friend, Icy. If that's even what he is. evil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:41 pm
Cuwen
Princess Asuka Hayata

Why don't you just watch it with a normal DVD player? I've only used Playstations to play games, and I never got a Playstation 3. It didn't have a game I wanted to play on it, so I stick with the Wii.
I cannot find the remote to the DVD player in my bedroom. I do like the functions that are only available with a remote of some sort.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:42 pm
{{Hey, I like 'em ditzy and blonde, so what's the prob? cool }}

-as Icy leaves to get another bottle, he returns he gaze to dame, who's fidgeting at the bar. Smiling, he knows it's b/c of him. As she sits down, her skirt billows out and he can see the outline of her underwear. Red satin panties, eh? Oh yea, she's a freak. cool He hears Icy speak to dame and wishes he knew if she was going to mention him and if Icy will tell him what she says. Smirking, he leans his chair back again, finishing his bottle off-

Hey Icy. Make that two bottles. This one's dead.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games