Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:19 pm
((Pffft. xD WRONG! *bursts out with laughter*))

*sounds of extreme laughter came from outside as she burst through the door and tackled her sister* BELARUS!!! I couldn't leave! I thought about it...and well, here I am! *she said this with a big beaming smile*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Switzerland stops and, as curtly as possible, turns on his heels to look at Belarus. He smiles. "Talk to him."

With that, he walks off to start his chore, his heart suddenly a little lighter, knowing he helped another nation...no, knowing he helped a friend.

((Awwwww. XD Bela made his good list.

EDIT: Ack! My slow typing has failed me once more!))  

Mukuro-kun

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:22 pm
Lithuania laughed so hard he wiped a tear from his eye. "You remind me a lot of my brothers, you know." He said to Sealand. "And it depends on which legend of dragons you go on. China-san told me that the were wise and they helped people in Asia. I wouldn't mind being that kind of dragon."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:29 pm
"I do? I bet you'd make a cooler brother then JerkUK any day of the week. But you're laughing... huh... I guess I need to pick out something a lot scarier then or I'll never get the better of Arthur..."Sealand's lips pursed slightly in concentration. He supposed a tyrannosaurus was scarier but it also couldn't fly... "I never heard about China's dragons. But if his drragon's are wise and helpful I bet you be a great one!"  

Sealand-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:32 pm
Her stare is stopped by a giant Ukraine to the side of the face.

"..AH!!" She hugs her sister hard, nodding to Switzerland.

"...I am so glad you are back..!"

"...Ah, M-Mr. Lithuania...I think you would make a great dragon...."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:38 pm
I am too! *her face glowing with happiness* Liet! How good to see you! And Sealand! *pats Sealand on the head* I straightened things out! Hehehe...also? Liet I think I should speak for my sister when I say this: for a long time she has admired you...do you know that? Hehehe don't kill me for this sister. *can feel an evil aura arising* I think you two would look great together! biggrin

((come back to the towns bela! flash was messin up! i didnt leave you! D' smile )

DieSinneistSchon

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:41 pm
"I think you're plenty good all by yourself, Sealand-san! Arthur-san is so busy with Al-san and Francis-san, you should just sneak up on him." He said with a smile. He blushed lightly when Bela said he would make a good dragon. "Ah, haha, do you think?" He asked, running his fingers through his bangs. He blinked when Ukraine spoke however. "Ah...I...! R-Russia-san would kill me if I got close to any other nations though...! He even hates Poland because of it...!" He said, blushing deeply.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:41 pm
Belarus freezes.
"............I- UM............"

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:43 pm
hehehe...I'll talk to him! *winks* hahahaha! *she heartily laughed* I feel something good's about to happen! heart Don't sweat it! Just trust me! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:48 pm
"T-trust you... But..." He rubbed the back of his head. "I'm ... afraid... Surely you know how Russia-san would see it. He would think I was just rebelling again and trying to turn his sister against him." He looked up at the two, hands fidgeting.  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:52 pm
*Still stunned*

"..Ah!! ..Sw-Switzerland..!! ...Umm......!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:52 pm
I don't really care as of today! WAHAHAHA *blush* You taught me something you know! HAHAHA *pushes the two of them together and goes to find one of her cds for theme* Oh how fun!~  

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:56 pm
Coming back in the room, dirty and dusty from his chore, he laughs at the sight in front of him. "Oh, Ukraine! Don't pick on them!" he says, chuckling and pulling Ukraine aside. "You don't want to spoil it, do you?" he asks, playfully, winking to Belarus.

((WHOA. Suddenly he's social.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:57 pm
*Blushes has she's pushed up against Lithuania*

"..Ah! I-I am..so sorry for this..!"

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:01 pm
"N-no, it's alright." He said, smiling to her. "I'm really sorry, that I'm such... a coward." He looked a bit guilty. "I'm even afraid to spend to much time with my brothers because if I do, Russia-san gets angry. I don't know... If I can ever get out from under him," He shook his head, "But even if I can't... We'll still be close to one another, won't we? And if I ever don't share his house, then... Maybe I can be brave enough to try." He blushed, looking down.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games