Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:53 pm
"No worries...", Orion said, scratching his head, not sure what he did what was helpful. Then suddenly, he felt a sudden urge of spiritual energy he recognised in the distance. It came from within the castle but it felt completely different to the spiritual energy a day ago.

Orion ran out of the room in a hurry, not apologising to Avon and began down the hallway searching for the somehow familiar presence.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:08 pm
Avon turned around "Orion? " she asked seeing him bolt. "He must hve sensed it too." she murmured
"What is it Avon..?" Nova asked weakly.
"Nuthin sister, please rest." Avon replied  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:09 pm
Larxene played around with the cards that unlocked the other worlds. " I wonder if that kid ever went crazy. I know that little Anade has, or, at least, Yukina."
She smiled to herself. " Perhaps she got rid off those demons in her. Can't blame her if they did get out. That's her problem."
She giggled and tossed the cards onto her table. " Maybe Demyx knows a lot on her, after all...." She opened her door and started walking to Demyx's room."...he did rape her."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:12 pm
OOC: AH! VIOLET! MY EYES!!!  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:16 pm
((what? its true....lol i told mi frend erin that and she was like
E:If you get raped by Demyx, thats pathetic cuase Demyx is pretty weak. Im surprised she didnt commit suicide.

Me: I wouldn't.

E: burning_eyes

M: *cant breathe cause im laughing so hard*))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:17 pm
OOC: -screams- Yuki got r-raped? by Mullet boy?! ah!!!  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:18 pm
Orion entered a large white room wiht pillars on the sides and a door opposite the one he entered through in front of him. What came out of that door was a powerful surge of evil energy that felt familiar and frightening.

Saito appeared from the darkness of the doorway but his appearance wasn't the same. His right arm became grotesque like it belonged to a large monster, his torso was covered with moss and tentacles that seemed to make him hard to breathe, his left hand grew long and rotten fingernails that could pierce through any skin he grabs, and his feet were abnormally large that left cracks on the ground as he walked.

But the most interesting part was his face. His black shades weren't on and revealed a left crimson eye and a right topaz eye. Covering his right chin and mouth was a white mask with skeleton fangs covering his cheek.

Orion's eyes widened as he recognised that white mask part as being the same as his own demon mask. "You took what wasn't yours, didn't you?", he managed to say at last.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:19 pm
((heheheh....mullet boy))
((neeeeeh mempy
was larxene in the O13 when orion was all evil n s**t?))  

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:20 pm
((( yeah, all the original characters from the O13 were there... )))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:21 pm
OOC: ahhhhh Vi!!! why!!!!????  

Bre loves PINK

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:24 pm
((it was either him or axel
coolzie
cuz the 'kid' larxy's talking about is lil ori-kun))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:27 pm
"I needed power...", Saito said with a demonic but scattered voice. He was losing control of himself, letting the demon take over easily. Blood ran down the side of his head. "... Enough to beat you... you weak b*****d..."

Orion's eyes then narrowed, "You won't last long... only the blood of the Orion family can handle the power of the demons this Organization has obtained... There's no way you're coming back..."

"YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT THAT?!?!", Saito's demon voice screamed, "THE ONLY THING I EVER WANT WAS YOUR FACE IN AGONY!!" He launched himself in a quick offensive strike towards Orion.  

memphiskite
Crew

Bre loves PINK

OOC: oh i see!!! OMG GUESS WHAT MY AVI IS!!! ITS AN EMO SLUT!!! YEAHH!!!!!! blaugh LOL rofl  
OOC: excatly... WHY?!!?
Avon sat in the window seat and stared out the large window. "What was has happened..." she questioned herself
Nova lay still on the queen size bed  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:33 pm
Orion quickly conjured his Chinese sword to instantly block the oncoming headbutt. His feet dug into the ground deep as he held back the force with all his might. Then he released a kick to Saito's head, making him flying a little to the ceiling before Orion disappeared from his spot to re-position in another.

Saito landed heavily back on the ground, without any injuries and quickly launched another strike at Orion. Orion drew his sword out and began his defensive stance.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games