Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:59 am
User Image
Solina glared at Merle who was just speaking with her "I do agree this castle should have a lot of interesting things," Solina said now walking around Merle "But...Tell me...Which interesting things you hide from everyone else right now here." Solina looked down while walking around her. When she was back of Merle, she wrapped her arms around her. "Now," Solina whispered in Merle's ear and continued "I have one question to you. How old is this castle?" Solina's eyes closed halfway as if they were sleepy. Truly, Solina was half Demon and half Vampire.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:05 am
User Image
User Image

*Ra-iem emerged from a soft light of nothingness which planted him near the lake a few yards away from the Castle of Neteru.He looked towards the heavens and mumbled a few complaints on how the god Atlas, never got his locations pinpointed correctly. Ra-iem, then chuckled at the thought of when the Castle was under Siege from Phylum's army.He had asked Atlas to send him on the battlefield and let him fight, but he ended up on the battlefields of Pearl Harbor and it took about 1 hour for Atlas to get him to Neteru in one piece. Then he thought to himself, that he was getting better at it though.*

*Looking across the lake, a smile slowly formed on his face as he saw the castle, and begun to make his way towards it*

Diyske

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:54 am
As Xenya was making his way around to outside he found a set of stairs leading to a door then outside "Guess I could try sliding" as he sat on the rail he started to slide down the stairs then slowly stopped as he reached the bottom of them "Short but fun" as he walked out he looked around the garden and all he could think of to describe it was one word. Beatiful.

Meanwhile (mainly doing these incase Zena and Xenya arent near)

Zena looked around the room disappointed in herself "Xenya's right Iam such an idiot!" as she started slamming her head on the wall "Owwww" as she stared at her bags she regonised something "Thats odd..." she slowly walked up to the bag and pulled out a book and with it a crystal white ring as she touched it her hadn suddenly fealt like it was put into the Artic ocean "Cold Cold Cold Cold!" Zena dropped the braclet as her hand instanly returned to normal temperature "Odd..." Zena opened the book to find a note "Dear Zena, I know times are going to be tough and you and your brother are going to fight so these bracelets are for you to become more advanced. Lots of love Mother" Zena turned to the bag she found the book and saw more braclets in many colours "Wow...I can be powerful and fashionabal!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:41 pm
User ImageNicholas remained silent for a while before responding to Lady San's curiosity. "Despite my abilities, I am still human. There are many things that the human body cannot endure." There was once a point in his life where he wanted to keep such a dangerous curse for himself. The Massacre at Arcadia. Shoving his past away, he continued to maintain his pace behind the mistress down the several steps of the castle's dusty library.

Castle Neteru's ancient archieves soar almost 3 stories high and halls that stretch for miles into the darkness. Milleniums worth of history and knowledge were stored here, from the early Secrets of Alchemy to the Arcane Mysteries of the present.

Nicholas made his way towards Lady San who had stopped by a cushioned bed near a golden staircase which seemed out of place. A mythical creature by the name of Amentet rose up and circled him as if being inspected, much like the Kudzu plant did. "She lives in the library?" He said as his head followed the dragon. So much for reading in peace. A moment later, Nicholas found himself running his fingers in such a vast collection of books regarding Castle Neteru's past and other archieves of dark arts and power. He grabbed as much reading material as he could at one go and placed the heavy stack on the dusty table beside Amentet. He sat on an old cushioned chair and took the 1st book in his pile.

The Legacy of Neteru.

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:50 pm
June squeaked when she heard the echoes of other people entering the library. Quickly, she left the book on the ground and hid behind another shelf for a few minutes before it was silent again. Quietly, June abandoned her hiding place and went to make sure they were gone. She froze in place when she found a stack of books and a boy.
Whoops.
"U-uhm..." June began quietly, the small, dusty book still held at her side. She still hadn't looked at Chief
"What are you doing in here?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image

Able continued roaming the castle still lost. She didn't really care that she was lost and was quite enjoying the little things she found here and there. Able came across a big window and she looked out to see how hard it was raining. Putting her hand on the glass a shiver ran down her spine, not because the glass was cold, but because she just got a rather bad feeling. She frowned and pulled her hand away and she continued on, walking down the halls singing quietly

Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of Enchantment
Come little children the times come to play
Here in my garden of magic.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:14 pm
User ImageNicholas quickly got up from his seat and swung his scythe 180 degrees before stopping just an inch away from the female's neck. "Who are y- oh.. it's you." He quickly withdrew his weapon and sat down once more. "I don't suppose Lady San gave you permission to go down here in the library?" He said in monotone while looking at Amentet and the mistress for a reaction. Personally, Nicholas hates being disturbed while reading, but with all the people around, being disturbed is going to be a regular thing now. He quietly continued enlightening himself about Castle Neteru's past.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:24 pm
June gasped sharply, stumbling back once he pulled the scythe away
"I-i-i-i-i...uhm..." Her grip on the book tightened as she attempted to regain ehr composure, her eyes flashing toward Chief a moment before returning to the boy
"o-oh...I just...found th-this place...I'm sorry..."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image Merle didn't even react when her companion started to act rather... odd. She was used to disturbed minds, ranging from the partially insane to the downright demented. Of course, she was someone who had a fair share of fits herself.

Delicately plucking the girl's cold hands off of her, Merle shifted until she was facing the young one.

"You, dear sweet Solina, are most interesting," she said after a while, patting the doll-like face before her. It wasn't hard to figure out the girl's name; Merle merely had to look at Silina long enough. It was the thing that was closest to the surface of her memory, maybe even the only thing keeping her sane. Well, sane enough. How far would she still be able to go?

Maybe a few cryptic lines could unravel that fragile mind even further.

Smiling, Merle tilted her head to one side like the curious bird she was.

"The secrets of this place are my secrets as well. Some are never to be known, while some are just waiting to be discovered. As for the age of Castle Neteru... It is old enough to have been witness to many things, both terrible and wonderful. The ghosts of her past still lie within her very walls... They are always there if you listen hard enough, and if you know where to look."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:17 pm
"That is correct.
Amentet has been with us for a very long time, much like most that reside here, she has become quite precious to me. I trust you will give her the same respect you have shown me." It wasn't a request but hard truth, for if the male harmed the tiny dragon, well he'd get a rather interesting surprise. Watching on as he piled books on top of books to his collection and sat down to read, she mused as Amentet curled up on his head, evidently assured that he would bring no harm to her living space.

Lady San looked out the corner of her eye, as their presence was finally made known, even as the female tried to hide. Eventually finding it futile in her current position, she ventured over. That's when the Wolf noticed her as well, high went his weapon at her throat, but just as quickly it retreated.

"She needn't my permission" Chief chimed in. For all are welcome to seek, as they desired of these here walls. As long as Amentet finds no faults with you of course." At the sound of her masters voice, the water dragon opened one large crystal blue eye, she looked to the girl in question, then nestling back down in Sir Wolf's hair. Apparently deeming her of no threat as well.

Turning to the frighten female, "Do not worry yourself with this, the castle is rather old and full of restless spirits, perhaps one lead you to this place for a reason." Chief felt the trimmer of the god of Light's presence. "If you will excuse me now, for there are matters to tend to." With a nod to them both, she spun on her heels to head out one of the many wooden doors that covered as much space as the books. Her hair was like a train of a bride's veil behind her.

Coming out on the other side of the castle, the Lady awaited Ra-iem's arrival, slow was his strides, like that of a male who know he could kill you with no effort at all. And for most in this world, that would be true. Her eyes traveled the water's horizon, as if forcing him into her sight.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:31 am
User Image
Solina smirked at Merle, not letting go from her. "Well, I suppose there is nothing to hide anymore. I'm Solina de l'Angel. You might see my name in some historical books." Solina was the only vampire with the last name l'Angel. Solina then licked Merle's neck. Of course, she could not smell the taste of human blood. It was some sort of demon blood. But it still caught her... "I hope you can keep secrets." Solina laughed a little.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:48 pm
Xenya looked around as the rain still poured "I think this rain is starting to get a little bit annoying" he put both his hands to the air as the rain started to slowly stop and the sun came back out "Thats better" Xenya walked around as he stopped beside a river and looked into the water and saw his reflection "There's something strange about this place...I may ask that woman I saw before she seems to be the owner of this place..." as soon as Xenya looked up from the river he raised his hand and blocked an icicle as he turned around to see Zena "Training your magic?" Xenya said as he crossed his arms to her "You think your the better preson have you? Well I have an advantage and since no ones around lets make this a mini duel!" at that the brother and the sister began to duel.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:49 pm
User ImageNicholas glared at the frightened girl once more before returning his focus on the several books infront of him. "If you say so mistress."

Hours have passed and Nicholas found himself reading books in such a fast pace, comprehending and translating everything in a blink of an eye. His desire for knowledge and understanding was far stronger than any of the curious minds in this castle. Every book he finishes only increases his desire to know more, for most of these material leave clues to mysteries involving his own curse.

Mythical Beings Compendium
"..and so Ra, King of the Skies, landed atop the castle's balcony with a thundering roar, keeping the beasts at bay. His wings stretched out wide and his glare gave a cold warning to those who dare enter his home.."

Occult Mysteries
"..but according to Maximillian Luther, he and his expedition crew have verified the location of the fabled 'Gates of Hell'. His research seems to lead them far off coast to a mysterious fort in the middle of nowhere protected by a large forest and strange beings. Mr. Luther ventured towards the place and was reported missing the following day but authorities.."

The Biography
"..child prodigy Sankofa was a very intelligent an sophisticated woman with determination like no other. Despite being born in a rich family, she was not like most spoiled wealthy kids. She was very gifted, multi talented to a point she could have taken any position she set her mind into. Lady Sankofa, however, was last seen in the fabled Castle Neteru 8 centuries ago and was never heard from again.."

Celestial Archieves
"..it is said that some creatures could morph themselves to take in a human form. It was an ability proven useful for studying human behavior, not to mention it was the perfect camoflauge from hunters. Gaining the ability to shape shift is a skill that only the most powerful could learn and master. While these creatures prefer to remain as they are, they sometimes turn into humans for the sake of communication and guidance.."

Journal of Castle Neteru
"..the man had just devoured a sacred treasure so significant that it was enough to drive the mistress to order his immediate execution. This could not be done for the consumed item was the 'Heart of Ra'. The heart forged with the boy's body and granted him immense power, but also gave him great pain. The spirit of Ra, however, emerged from its slumber and aided the young man to be strong, not knowing that the only desire it wants was to walk the earth once more.."

Nicholas continued reading, not noticing the small sleeping dragon on his head. Amentet seemed very comfortable where she is. Well this is weird..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image
User Image

*He continued to walk towards the castle but as he caught view of the womanly figure standing at the back door of the castle, he stopped in his tracks now only several feet away from her, and there was a long silence....
The wind blew, at his long Blond-like hair, which began to dance and sway around his broad shoulders as the loose strands that hung in front of his face softly caress his cheeks and jaw line. His inhumane yet gentle goldishly yellow eyes were fixed on the lady as he waited and permitted her to first break the silence*

Diyske

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image

Able turned the corner, close to the rail of what ever floor she was on. She looked down to see how far up she was. As she turned around something popped up in front of her catching her off guard. Able leaned back and fell over the rail and now headed straight back down to the first floor.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games