Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:21 pm
Robert sighed. "He's some vampire who keeps appearing," he said. "I've seen him three times. And each time I've wanted to kill him."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:25 pm
Brago stood over Hana a short while later. He had discovered her empty bed. "Looks like you arent strong enough alone, Hana. "  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:29 pm
User Image
"Did you say that Hana was with him and that he left her there?" Nike got up and formed the portal, she grabbed Robert and stepped through, finding Brago standding over Hana.
"So what's your first order of business, boss," she said laughing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:29 pm
User Image
Hana didn't respond to him because she couldn't, her body and mind didn't have the will too. She was a mess with her torn dress and cuts on her arms and back from being pressed into the tree and her blood stained her white skin on her neck, even though the bite had been healed.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:30 pm
"Nike? What are you doing here? You need some of my blood?" Brago looked confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:32 pm
"We came to help Hana," Robert told Brago. "I saw what happened here. I can describe it to you if you want. I told Nike about it and we came to get her. That's all."  

Dameon Black

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:36 pm
"Fill me in about business here?" He asked smiling. "I'm pretty much groping in the dark."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:37 pm
"No, Im going to return her to the whisperers house, his place is secured. " Brago smiled. "Im surprised you saw what happened and didnt stop it. Had it been me I bet you would have lunged at me in a heartbeat. Oh well I guess a rookie like you can be afraid of Vampire Masters."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:37 pm
User Image
"Apparantly this Kane guy, had his way with Hana." She couched down beside Hana, getting a familiar scent but couldn't place it. "Its okay, Hana. Brago, who is Kane?" she asked looking up at him, as she took off her coat and wrapped it arond Hana.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:39 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
User Image
"Apparantly this Kane guy, had his way with Hana." She couched down beside Hana, getting a familiar scent but couldn't place it. "Its okay, Hana. Brago, who is Kane?" she asked looking up at him, as she took off her coat and wrapped it arond Hana.

"Hes a Vampiremaster that has it out for me for failing a task that the Vampire masters asked me to take on."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:40 pm
User Image
Hana felt the warmth of the coat around her. The Seduction was wearing off, and her body started to shake violently from the shock of what had happened. Her eyes still looked distant, but now held pain in their depths and she was starting to cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:44 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana felt the warmth of the coat around her. The Seduction was wearing off, and her body started to shake violently from the shock of what had happened. Her eyes still looked distant, but now held pain in their depths and she was starting to cry.

"bestill Hana" Brago said picking her up. "We are here now."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:47 pm
Robert was examining his swords and making sure that they were in perfect condition. He looked at Hana. "That was quite an experience for you," he said. "I'm sorry that I didn't help you, but I couldn't seem to move at all, no matter how hard I tried. Kane's power seemed to hold me in place. His Seduction ability was so powerful that I could feel it from pretty far away."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:54 pm
User Image
Hana looked up at Brago, still shaking. She tried to speak, but her voice was lost.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:57 pm
User Image
Nike moved over to Hana's ear and spoke to her melodically. "Hana, for now, I want you to forget. Just for a little while. Two thorns on a rose an dthe left one is dull." Nike said the thing she had whispered before to hana a while back. It was a command for her to listen. "brago, she should be okay, but if this vampire is all powerful, then i can't overrride him for long."
"Well you mostly look cool, but your here to watch for potential dangers to the humans and look for anything fishy and handle it."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games