Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:59 pm
"Blehr" Avery mumbled ambiguously finishing off her milk. She didliked math. Though...that could be because she'd always been stuck with monster teachers. Though...thanks to Whit and Shige and all their study sessions and homework meetings, she felt better about this exam than she had the ones before it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:02 pm
(( Well, this poll isn't helping -___- ))

Jordan threw out her trash and when she sat back down leaned back. "So, you still think you need a study session after the exam?" Jordan directed at Christopher and Maria.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:06 pm
"Pfft, easy-breezy," Michishige responded, referring to the test. "It'll be over in no time, Avery. And I bet you'll do fine. In fact, you'll probably do a lot better than you might think you will."

{lol@poll}

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:17 pm
(( xD You do that?

Remember those books (useless things, lol) that granted an extra power? Well, I've got ideas for a couple of 'em

Sensory- SEE DA FUTURE!

Water- Ice

Lightning- light

Flight- (actually more of a high level power, really) can transfer temporary flight to others

Telepathy- can send pictures through minds, possibly also link minds together so you can have a conversation with, say, two people without telepathy and they can hear everyone

I'll bet I can come up with more if I try... ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:19 pm
{ >.> Nooooo.

Question about the future. If a sensory person saw the future, would they be able to change the course of events or is it something that is unavoidable/imminent? o: }

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:26 pm
|| I vote unavoidable! :3 because, fate has your strings all planned out, but wolfy could say different ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:33 pm
|| DOUBLE POST NINJA #1! And... I SERIOUSLY hope the Christmas thing is held at the ski lodge :3 cause it could totally have that whole warm and cozy feeling with a fire place and snuggling up in cute knits >.< I can just picture it all! So wonderful... (is considering making another account just to vote again x333) ||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:36 pm
(( You could do that in the thingy in the forest (it could totally have a cabin feel)

I haven't voted yet. And I'm leaning towards the ski lodge :3

I guess...you would see some sort of vague future, so you couldn't be sure -exactly- what it means. Which could lead to many a funny thing...

Except how can you see the future when you aren't the rp god ( biggrin )? Hmm... confused ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:42 pm
{ Quite teh predicament...
I myself voted Ski Lodge.}

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:04 pm
(Lol What about the green book powers!!?? surprised Also..I voted cabin cause ski lodges tend not to be as spa like and relaxing as a mansion place. Plus they smell funny o.o. Like...athletes . Can we time skippy to after the last exam? )

Avery considered shipping her tray, but didn't feel like trying to clamber over everyone in the attempt. She'd just wait for the tone.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:21 pm
|| x3 oh, seriously? I was going off what I saw in movies, since I've never been skiing :3 ||

Maria rested her head on the table, not looking forward to biology test, part two.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:45 pm
(( Well, the ski lodge would have a spa, and hot tubs/ indoor pools, lots of common rooms with cozy fires, slopes, of course, with tubing, skiing and snowboarding, and it would smell nice~ ))

The clocked showed it was time for the next test. "Alright. Good luck, all," Jordan said, giving a little salute.  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:31 pm
Time skip to after the final exam

Now if only mid-terms were really this easy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:44 pm
Michishige walked out of the classroom with the smug expression of someone who just knew they did an exceptional job. He unfolded his arms and put them in his pockets, waiting outside for Jordan, Avery, and Whit. Man, glad that's over with.

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:46 pm
Jordan walked out, bored out of her mind because she wasn't tired enough to take a nap like last time when she was done early. She was just a fast test taker. She saw Michishige and waved. "Well, glad that's over with, huh?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games