Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:10 pm
Amy, meanwhile, was busy watching the outside of the building from inside the lounge. She was trying to stay ahead of the snow and wind and make sure the plows plowed the parking lot enough and that the maintenance crew kept enough salt and melting mixture down on the sidewalks. She kept pacing back and forth from the lounge and the front of the main entrance.

"Come on city guys... Our parking lot needs plowed again..."

No, Amy was not on the phone. She was a little stressed out and talking to herself...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:27 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs. She'd picked Smok and Mwee up from BARC the night before, and this morning had spent a while trying to make Smok bigger before attempting to walk anywhere. She wanted him big so that she'd have him to hold onto, since the wind was so bad. As soon as she got inside, she took off her coat and turned to check Smok over, making sure he was all right, not noticing anybody else around her*

*had clung to Smok's back the whole way there, and now flew up to warm her wings up again*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:30 pm
Jessi was shocked to hear the front door open. Who would come out in this?! She quickly looked from Daniel over to the person coming in. She recognized Kits, but when she saw the big black creature behind her, Jessi's eyes widened and she yelped out.

"Oh my GOD!! What IS that?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:32 pm
Amy had been in the lounge watching the snow fall and blow outside when she heard Jessi's shout from the information area. Having a flash back from this past weekend, Amy leaped out of her chair and raced into the information area. The person behind the bar was a different bartender. If it had been Tommy, he probably would have raced out there, too.

Amy looked at Jessi with huge eyes. "Jessi, are you alright?! What's wr..."

Amy turned to look in the direction Jessi's eyes were glued in, and she gasped and began to stare as well. "Holy hell!!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:35 pm
*looks up from checking where Mwee had been clinging to Smok* Huh? confused It's just Smok...

*squeaks in surprise and dives down to land on Kits' shoulder, burying her head in her hair*

*squeaks and pushes his head against Kits' stomach*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:38 pm
It took a moment for Kits' words to register, but once they did, Jessi blinked a few times and her eyes went back to their regular size. She breathed a huge sigh of relief and sat back in her chair.

"Oh my gosh... Kits, I knew you could make your pets bigger, but DANG! 'Bout gave me a heart attack."

She chuckled lowly and shook her head at herself.  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:39 pm
Amy's heart was still racing, though she was trying to calm down. She was still looking at Smok with wide eyes and walked slowly toward Kits. She tried to look into the big black dragon's eyes. When she finally saw them, they looked familiar. They looked kind and very much like Smok's.

She let out a huge breath of air and visibly relaxed. "Wow... that IS Smok. I can tell by his eyes. I'm sorry Smok... I didn't recognize you."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:43 pm
Ow... Mwee, claws. *removes the frightened baby dragon from her shoulder* Sorry, Jessi. I just thought it would be easier to walk here with him bigger. sweatdrop

*squeaks sadly*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:46 pm
Jessi nodded, completely agreeing with Kits. "I can see why! I'm glad you thought to do that. Does Smok need something to eat or drink after all of that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:48 pm
Amy looked sadly at Smok when she heard his squeak and walked over to him. She reached up and scratched his chest. "I'm sorry Smok. I'm only used to seeing Velcore that size. You were a good boy protecting Kits like that, yes you were! A big strong boy! You deserve a snack."

She glanced over at Kits, still scratching Smok. "It's great to see you, Kits, but what are you doing out in weather like this? I got here when it wasn't too bad outside, yet."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:53 pm
*hearing the word "eat", looks at Jessi with hopeful eyes and squeaks*

Well, uh, Smok kind of explained why I'm here... My imps got into the pet food before I got up this morning and spilled it all over. sweatdrop The cats got into it and what they didn't eat, they hid. So... I thought I'd come here to get more after Karrie didn't answer his phone. I knew he was going out today, so I was going to ask him to bring some back for me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:56 pm
Amy looked confused. "Imps? What imps?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:00 pm
My angel imp and devil imp. They're about this big. *sets Mwee on Smok's back and holds her hands out to show about the size of a basketball* I don't bring them out that often because they don't remember their training very well. They're pretty stupid... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:00 pm
Jessi frowned slightly and stood up. She walked toward the lounge door and held out her arm in Smok's direction.

"Aww, you poor little guy. Why don't you and Mwee come with me into the lounge? We'll get you some good food!"  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:02 pm
Amy's eyes widened at Kits' statement. She never called her animals stupid... so she knew for her to use that adjective, those creatures had to be pretty stupid.

"They must be small... I've never seen them at your house before."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games