Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:09 am
((Well, there's the 'many many more years later to the birth of steampunk and now belief in magic/gods is minimal'. And whatever the hell we can milk out of that.

And if Larai's going to be a con artist, that leaves Kai with....what? Oh hell, he could be her partner in crime. The Team Rocket of the RP, if you will. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:14 am
{Maybe Mala could finally be pregnant again?

Or maybe Jaquel and Ariae somehow got separated(NOT DIVORCED) and are lookin for each other. Since they could have been separated while Ariae was pregnant, she could have a son named Julius and they could be thieving partners in crime while trying to survive these horrid lands and reunite their family?

That'd actually be pretty damn hilarious. XD}  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:16 am
((Sure.

*lolz at mental image of Ariae and Julius (yes, even though he doesn't even technically exist yet) in a Team Rocket pose. and then does the same thing with Kai and Larai*

I say we do all of the above. XD ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:28 am
{Next time I get on mom's compy I'll make Larai, which is short for Lorelai, for Shines Like Gold.

LOL. But what about Jaquel? Will he be a sherrif? A fellow criminal? Orwhut?

Oooh! Let's have this RP be the one that explains how Kai and Larai found each other and teamed up!}  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:31 am
((*now lolz at cowboy!Jaquel* He will be orwhut until I figure that part out eventually.

Yes. Very yes. XD ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 am
{So who should start?}  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 am
((You can do the honors.

And since we both seem to have the block in the other rp, might I suggest randomly stumbling across Riley and Alek during their male bonding?))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:12 am
{Okaiz. Btw, since I'm entering here, can you help with the entrancing as Van in the other RP?}

It had been long since these lands held fertile ground and edible plantlife. Food was scarce for most, the terrain that was once lush forests now being nothing but a desert wasteland.

Most had things rough, but even though there wasn't much meat on the animals or plant life, Mala's magic made it possible to summon the food she would need. Things were depressing and the town was once again almost completely abandoned aside from the 'ageless' couple themselves. As of now, she was sitting by herself, rubbing her lower belly and grinning like a fool. They were finally having their third child after so long! As of now, she was about five months pregnant.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:20 am
((Sure, though it may take a bit since I'm eating breakfast right now and my lappy isn't in a very convenient position to eat and type at the same time.))

It was nice to know they were finally having another child again after so long. Kai and Larai had left ages ago. Times had changed and technology was on the rise. As people welcome technology, want and belief for magic was shrinking away, along with faith in the gods. Van sighed as he made dinner, having been rather glum that their eternity wasn't turning out quite as nice as he'd hoped, feelings that he hoped he didn't have to worry Mala with. He'd lost nearly all his powers as a god by now, and now he was lucky to still have his immortality and strength greater than that of the strongest mortal, but even that wasn't saying much. He just hoped things somehow got better and that their new child wouldn't have to grow up in such a wasteland.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:34 am
Mala soon wondered how Van was doing in the kitchen. She stood up and headed inside, still grinning like a fool. He had quite a glum look on his face, making Mala lose a good portion of her grin. "Van, honey? What's wrong?"

{Okay.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:42 am
((Okay, the couple has entered.))

"...It's nothing, don't worry about it." Van said with a sigh as he glanced away from her. Funny that the old god of thievery, god of liars and cheats, could never bring himself to convincingly lie to his wife.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:46 am
"Van, you know you can't lie to me." Mala said, taking a couple steps towards him. "What's the matter? Please tell me! You know that we can only make it better if we both know what's going on!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:50 am
"For once I doubt that's possible...The world's a mess and there's hardly anyone who uses magic anymore, much less believes in the gods." Van said, lowering his eyes as he stopped what he was doing for now. "I'm not a god anymore, I'm just a really strong guy that's going to live forever in this wasteland."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:03 am
Mala gave Van a comforting look. "Van, that doesn't matter. You're still you. You've done so many amazing things, with godhood or without." she told him, walking over to give Van a tight hug. "We've still got each other and that's all that matters. Plus, gods fall in and out of power. There will eventually be some powerful artifact to bring the next generation of gods, and you know who is going to be the first among them? You, that's who!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:07 am
"Mala, you and I both know no one cares about magic anymore, everyone has their technology now. Even if new gods come along, people will quickly forget about them again." Van said clenching his fists.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games