Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:27 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[UNSORTED]

House: Unsorted
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 11
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Yet to start his first year
Wearing: plain black robes

Claire and... oh there's Catharine

David had found a free compartment in and quickly changed on the train. Once stepping off if he wasn't from London he might have been taken back by all of the students. He saw what looked to be the upperclassmen head one way-the carriages- and the first years head the other way-towards the lake and the boats. He stepped off the train and joined the crowd. He first saw Claire but decided he rather be alone than be with her company and then saw Catharine shivering some in the light chill, even though it really wasn't that cold in David's opinion, and looking quite lost.

He placed a hand on her shoulder and said, "Cathrine? I think we're supposed to head there." He nodded towards where the shortest of the crowd, dressed in plain black robes were gathering in a group. He glanced at her with a bit of concern, "Are you cold? It's only early Autumn? What are you going to do come Winter?"
StudiousDemoness

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:34 pm
User Image

ʻHer bone structure screamsʼ

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

ʻAnd she's got the curse of curvesʼ

She waited for the students to get off the train. The station always started out so quite and still. It was getting dark and the air was chill. It always calmed her before the bustle started and she had a group of first years at her heels. The train could be seen from far off, blaring its whistle and pushing out steam. Once they started poring into the station she called out to the first years,"First years come with me! First years over here!" Kat check to make sure all the new students in plain black robes gathered about. She loved to see their faces when they arrived for the first time ever. Hogwarts is an amazing place and as she recalled you never forger your first train ride over, putting on your robes for the first time and meeting other young witches and wizards, some for the first time ever."Second years and up get a move on, you know where to go! First years follow me!" She yelled and turned and headed towards the lake. A short path took them to the lakeside, with her checking to make sure they followed.

ʻI want someone provocative and talkativeʼ

ʻBut it's so hard when you're shallow as a showerʼ

ʻAnd from what I've heard with skin you'll winʼ

User Image

((O.O.C.~ please post moving here))  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:47 pm
User Image
Unsorted 🌱 First Year
Catharine gave a start at the pressure on her shoulder, then let out a breath when she realized it was David. Letting out a sigh, she tried to relax, but she wasn't sure it worked. Ignoring that, she glanced to where he had nodded and proved correct when a lady stepped out and began calling for them.

She raised her eyebrows, slightly impressed as he's clear attentiveness.
"Well, don't tell anyone else, but I was planning on finding the hairiest beast in the woods and skinning them to line my cloak with," she joked than shook her head, "I don't know really. Hope the wind isn't coming off the water when I come out? I've never been good with cold. Perhaps it's also my nerves. Probably should have accepted Claire's offer of chocolate frogs, my stomach's in knots."

She glanced around for a moment then wondered where Leo had gone off to. Then gave herself a mental shake. It didn't matter since they'd all end up in the same place.
[{to Lake! apparently...}]

mc2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:01 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[UNSORTED]

House: Unsorted
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 11
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Yet to start his first year
Wearing: plain black robes

At least I am not the only one nervous. And there's our cue.

"And you have just turned me vegan for a week," David said, referring to the idea of skinning animals and lining her cloak with them. "Seriously, the thought of eating right now makes me want to vomit though. Good thing I don't get seasick, because then I would really be in trouble."

He took a deep breath and composed and smile made another prayer in his head not to be in Slytherin and hugged his book to him as he followed the gameskeeper towards the lake and boats that would take them to the castle, then the great hall, then the sorting ceremony.
StudiousDemoness

{To the Lake...}  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:03 am
I d i s a p p r o v e of what you say....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, _________

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -Upon disembarking the Hogwarts Express- - -briefly, Kasdeja thought it was a marvelous piece of work- - - the redhead looked round the station, robes properly donned and straightened, his wand twirling absently between his fingers as he searched for someone to follow. A raised female voice caught his attention and turning to the left, he spied a tall, blonde woman- - - and a very attractive woman, at that- - - being tailed by a few others who looked around his age. Raising a brow, he strode closer, and catching a few words of the 'first years' sort, decided to follow her as she walked away. Tucking a lock of flyaway hair behind his ear, he sped up to make up for the distance and tagged along with the group a little bit behind.

- - - exit to The Lake - - -

.... but I will d e f e n d to my D E A T H your right to say it.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:09 am
The Lovely Ice Queen~
R U N E☬☬ S Y B I L

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe sits in her corner, singing herself to sleep~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWrapped in all of the promises that no-one seems to keep
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe no longer cries to herself, no tears left to wash away~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJust diaries of empty pages, feelings gone astray~.

But she will sing~! Till everything BURNS~
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxOne's Lust for Knowledge is never satiated.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Rune all but staggered off the train, looking greener than any human being had the right to be, the train ride had not been merciful to her, though thankfully she had enough motion sickness pills to get her through the journey without vomiting all over the seat. Rune had barely found her feet when a young, blonde woman beckoned them over to her. Rune kept her trap shut, if she had opened her mouth at that point she would have had a torrent of foul language spew from her lips. Using a hand rail to more or less prop herself up for a few moments, she took some time to get a shaky second wind back. She honestly debated not following them for a while long till her stomach fully settled, but the thought of being left behind so soon would more than likely strike a chord with whomever was in charge of this place… then there was always the possibility of not having another means to get to Hogwarts after it had left. She might as well just get back on the vomit-comet Hogwarts Express and go back home.
Rune had some less than pleasant things to say about her experience so far, but she decided to keep up anyway and see if this whole thing was going to be worth this misery and unpleasant start to her experience thus far.

House of:
Thoughts: ...oh for the love of....
Feelings: emotion_puke
Theme music: Ice runs in my veins

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhile everyone SCREAMS.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBurning their lies, burning my dreams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAll of this hate, all of this pain
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI’ll burn it all down while my anger reins

((wow this is going a little faster than I expected, >.< My sincere apologies to Miss Shabatha if she is still trying to keep up with me. I'm not ignoring you love, I promise.
Off to the Lake, I guess...))  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:51 am
Make me WHOLE again, open your EYES
TAUNTED by the SHADOW of your lie
Cold and far AWAY like you're not even MINE
Undo EVERYTHING and TAKE me
HIGHER, never BELIEVING what they say
'Cause I'm COUNTING the DAYS
To MEET you on the OTHER side
I will ALWAYS be WAITING

Mood: Lonely
Thoughts: I feel like I'm intruding on everyone else...
Company: None

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | F I F T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn waved to her sister, who looked like she was going to be ill, as she went off with the other first years, and then groaned. She'd had to sit with Elsie on the train because the poor girl was too overwhelmed with the whole thing, and it had been rather dull. But she really couldn't blame Elsie, because she had never been around so many children her own age in her entire life, and that had to be intimidating. She stood in the crowd, looking through the faces, feeling lost. That was strange. Why should she feel lost? She was fifteen years old. She'd been going to this school since she was eleven. She knew people. She had friends. But she felt as if she was an outsider looking in on everyone else's happy little lives. It made her feel hollow and empty.

The more SYMPATHY you GIVE, the LESS you NEED

Until the DAY that I see YOU on the other side
COME and take me HOME
I'm not giving IN, I WANT you back
Holding together the SHARDS of our PAST
Stole my HEART away, I can't LET you go
Break these CHAINS, and let me FLY to you
High ABOVE the world BELOW
OVER and over in my MIND

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:13 am
User ImageUser Image

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Fifth Year ஐ Single ஐ

So after all this ҭเ๓є you're still so ๒ℓเи∂!
                                                        Thought I was ұ๏ยгร You must have gone and ℓøรҭyour ๓เи∂!
                                                        I ҭøøк it all there's иøҭђเиﻮ left to ҭคкє!

Michelle stepped off the train as silent as ever. She ran fingers through short white hair and almost sighed. A storm had been an understatement. She had felt like something bad was coming, but it had been more like a hurricane or the apocalypse than a simple storm.

Victoria was dead, Melody in an orphanage, Tay and Ronyo... she wasn't even going to get into that, and Vincent was missing. She hissed in annoyance and slid through the crowd like a ghost. People seemed to move out of her way like she wasn't even really there. Silver eyes ghosted over all the happy faces and she forced the sneer off of her face. They didn't understand what life had in store for them.

After she had returned from the orphanage and her and Jonathan had dealt with the body and authorities and all that, Michelle had gone to the bathroom, taken a knife and sliced off all of her long white hair. It now hung unevenly around her face. She wasn't really sure why she did it, she just needed a change. Silently she slithered through the people until she reached the carriages. As she did, she felt the gentle landing of Volare on her shoulder and reached pale fingers up to stroke the phoenix.
                                                        "What do you suppose we have in store for us this year?"

Nothing's ςђคиﻮє∂, another day has ﻮøиє
                                                        Full of ℓเєร, I only told you what you ฬคиҭ
                                                        You've hit the ฬคใใ, and I canҭєℓℓ
                                                        Cause your ﻮเνเиﻮ in to ұøยг weakness иøฬ

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:30 am
User Image

User Image

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...

Rui stepped off of the train lightly. Golden eyes followed her brother as he walked away from her and she narrowed them coldly. Why was he leaving her? Why? She just wanted him to love her? Why couldn't he do that? Ryn loved her!'Of course I love you my sweet little sister. Rei will love you too Roo. I promise.'

'How do you know... What if he doesn't?!?'

'Darling, don't fret. You know the plan. It will work.'

'It didn't work with Mother... he'll let her out. She'll terrorize me. I can't! I won't!'

'DO YOU WANT REI'S LOVE OR NOT?'

'Yes Brother. Don't yell at me Brother.'

'Then do as I tell you and all will work out fine. I will deal with Mother... just as I always have.' Rui gulped and turned her eyes away from her brother. Instead she sought out a familiar face. Her disgusting little prey. She needed to practice. She needed to practice. She needed to know what she was doing. She needed the stupid little boy dead. He was so annoying. His doting affection made her want to tear out his throat. Oh how fun it would be.... She couldn't wait any longer. She wouldn't wait. 'Don't wait my sweet.'

Rui giggled and skipped through the crowd delightedly. She had Rynny's approval. She would finally get her way. She would finally have some fun. Just like she did with that awful cat Rei loved so dearly. The silly cat.... oh how she had hated the creature. So tiny.. so weak. It deserved to die. She could hear it now. It wandered her mind, mewing and scratching out the tight webs holding Mother hostage.
                                                        'Why doesn't it listen to me Ryn. Why doesn't Mother listen to me?'

'Soon my sweet. We all just want to be a family again. That's all. Don't worry little sister. We'll be complete again soon.'

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:53 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogwarts Express -> Hogsmeade Station

Chloe hopped off the train with a smile on her face. Sure she had OWLs to worry about but she wasn't all that worried about them. Walking over to her compartment mates Chloe couldn't help but wonder where Newlyn was. She hadn't seen her on the platform or the train so she would have to see her at the feast. "Looks like it's time to head to the carriages." she said happily. It was one of her favourite things to start the year off right. With the first years off to the boats it was time to beat them to the castle so they could await the sorting.

With: Ariana, Victor

Wearing: School Robes

OOC: ---

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

Squeeky Luff
kiska166

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Miles stepped off the train, already looking around to see if he could find a carriage to take him up to the castle. Third year, and so far, he was sure that he was going to laze around through this one too. Then again, he had met his old nemesis, books, and he was certain it would crop up again. At least that was his thought. Everyone else probably liked the idea of schoolwork. Didn't mean that he did. Spying the carriages, he made his way forward, intent on grabbing one before he was stuck at the platform for the feast. Yeah, that would be a bad thing, missing the food.

Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Man, school again...
OOC: ...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:18 pm
User Image
User Image
Kimberly Hudson
======================
Pureblood || Unsorted || Eleven || First Year
======================

Kimberly stepped of the train, a small gush of wind blasted in her face. The red locks on her head flowed in the wind and looked like red water flowing in a river. The girl smiled as she looked around the area. Hogsmeade, she had never been here before, but her parents had told her wonderful stories of going and hanging out. She then noticed a proffessor asking all first years to follow her. The red headed girl picked up her backpack and drapped it over her shoulder. As she walked to follow the blonde lady she slightly bumped into a red headed boy." I am so sorry,she said and looked at the boy with her pale eyes and fire red hair. He seemed very cold and cruel, like he wanted pain for everyone.

======================
Location: Hogsmeade || Thoughts: Excited || Company: A red headedboy || Crush: No one
======================
Outfit

Little Grey Sparrows

hjcoffman2881

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]
Company: Miles McLellan

➳ ➳ ➳

And here's to meeting new people.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna quickly reached the carriages, she spotted Victor who was still sporting pink hair which she was kind of glad of, it showed a fighting spirit. She would have said something to him but he was speaking to a seventh year in his house. She climbed onto a carriage, joining a red haired blue eyed boy that looked like he wanted to nab a carriage quickly and she decided it was a good idea. And, like she had thought before after last years boatride anyone wouldn't be bad. Of course, generally nothing scared her-besides wasps and bees, she had been stung really bad as a kid- so even though she was a bit shy she could do conversation with strangers.

"Hey," She said to Miles as she sat down across from him. "You're probably an upperclassman. I'm Veronica Kiss or Ronna a second year from Gryffindor... so we do carriages as upperclassmen?" She glanced over at front and saw nothing pulling them and thought it was odd but accepted it as magic and returned her attention to Miles. She held her smile.

User Image

{ }
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:56 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire was still deep in thought.
What if they had to cross the lake? No...they wouldn't.

...Would they?

When the keeper of the keys came out to shuttle them off to the castle Claire just calmly walked with the group.
At least she wouldn't be alone in case everything bad happened.

Claire then realized they were heading to the lake and her fears quickly returned, her breathing already sharpening as she eyed the waters of the lake they were coming too.

My feelings? I'm scared you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Oh no...no no no..."
I'm a Unsorted.
Did you know that I'm a future first year?
My strings are being pulled. "Exiting to the Lake." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Michellespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Pensivespacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let's hope we can go at least one year without a disaster...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ "Is this the last of our haunting?"
She says as she floats like an angel.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Adalaide was right on the heels of the white-haired Slytherin, her normally bright expression rather dull. Things hadn't felt right at home with Melody gone and Victoria... she couldn't even think of it. The funeral had been nice, but it'd all felt so wrong, so very, very wrong. And she still wasn't entirely sure she forgave Michelle for taking Melody away. In her head, she knew that her friend had done it to protect the little girl, but the fact remained that Melody was as much her sister as she was Michelle's. Vincent had adopted the Slytherin; the Blythes were supposed to adopt Melody. They were family. And Michelle had taken Melody from that. The girl's mother was dead; she should at least be raised in a home with people who would love her. But, Michelle was right. Vincent would know she was there. He would come for her. And Adalaide didn't want anything to happen to her parents, or to her little brother. If Melody was safe... perhaps it was better this way, at least for now. She couldn't say, honestly. But no matter how logical it was, it felt wrong.

Adalaide sighed, Dracula curled around her neck and Mina poking her head out from her robe pocket. She reached one hand up to scratch under the black cat's chin, the other going to pet the sandy one behind her ears. She looked around, not really caring to hunt anyone down. She was in a somber mood tonight. It was a rather uncomfortable feeling for the normally chipper Hufflepuff. She supposed that talking to Nell or Marina or someone would get her in a better mood... but really she felt like, if she spoke to them, she'd end up faking happy, which she was not any good at. It was a toss up, really, on whether or not they'd actually manage to perk her up... she sighed again, giving her head a light shake. She heard Michelle's question, presumably posed to the Phoenix, not her friend. Still, Ada felt obliged to respond.
                                                          "Well, last Summer was the Masquerade of Death, last term everyone was falling asleep for no apparent reason, and this Summer... you think we'll get to go a year without some awful catastrophe?" Her tone was somewhat light, but it was an honest question... or perhaps a prayer to whatever Gods there were that things would go well. She'd love it if, for at least one year, things could be nice. Normal. Safe. She didn't like this feeling of floundering, of fearing for the next shadow to jump out at her. At least she'd have Chris to keep her sane; her thoughts drifted to his birthday gift to her. It'd been a real surprise to find it in the mailbox the morning after his visit. An incredibly welcome one, once he'd let her know what it was. What was special about it. She had a feeling she'd be spending a lot of sleepless nights writing back and forth to him. Not that she would complain; she'd dropped the classes she had trouble with. Her last two years should be fairly easy. Right?

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀ You will never know until you let me go;
                                                          I'm hoping this will never end.
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games