Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:25 pm
"Ah, well good then" Damien said and walked over with Lianne to the table they sat at before. "So what is it that you wanted to discuss?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:43 pm
"I should be asking you the same question." Lianne admitted. "Everything I wanted to discuss, I already talked to your head general about. To be honest, I wasn't expecting you to arrive so soon. As you know, I happened to get a rather large donation of land from the King of Helmshire. Half of my advisers are pushing me to go to war while the other half are pushing me to stay neutral."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:52 pm
"I see. Under a lot of pressure I take it. I still maintain that if Mt. Angelo remains neutral, we will not invade. I know that you have many countries that follow your word, but do you really want to throw the entire world into war?" Damien stated. He already sent delegates off to see if he could negotiate with countries that were followers of Lianne.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:02 pm
"No. I don't, as you have probably already witnessed." She sighed, noticing he was scheming something. "I fear that if the pressure does not ease, it is very likely I'll soon be assassinated, and your name tacked on. It already happened once around noon, but luckily my guards prevented it. It was one of your spies who was paid to poison me by a church official." She sighed. "The information was buried to prevent a panic, but in light of the large donation recently, I have no doubt that many more attempts are going to follow."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:10 pm
"Ah, well we could help if you want. I can order a wall to be built around the city so that it will be hard for assassins from outside to get in. As for those who are inside, well that will be your problem I'm afraid. As for that spy, they shouldn't have been taking any orders outside from official ones. That wasn't supposed to happen and they will be punished accordingly should you decide to hand them over. Since you are aware of their job they're no good here anyway" Damien stated.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:22 pm
Lianne was silent for a moment. "Why do we need a wall? We already have one. Besides, even if you did make a wall, the officials trying to kill me would find some way of approving them and getting them in. There's no point, and you'd just be wasting your money." She replied. "This is an internal problem. A wall isn't going to make me feel better. In fact, it would only inspire more people to oppose you, which is not what I need." She told him. "But I will 'consider' handing them over."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:31 pm

"Pretty good lately. Relishing in a little hobby that does not concern anything related to war. I think all is well." She began to clap softly with the rest of the group of socialites as another heiress guided her horse expertly to canter, to pause and to exhibit perfect obedience. "Would you care for a little picnic after the party?" She asked casually.

((OOC: It sucks, right~? =.= Geebiz. I'll get that 1M one day~ ))

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:42 pm
"That sounds positively delightful." Jian replied, clapping as well.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:15 pm

"Alright then. Shall we build up your reputation?" She asked, pointing him further into the crowd of socialites. A waiter passed and offered some wine and she gladly accepted. Those wine bottles were perfectly aged in her wine cellar and would taste just perfect with the different finger foods being offered by the waiters. The waiter offered a glass to the chief general as well.

((OOC smile )

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:17 pm
"Why not?" Jian replied, gratefully taking a glass and tapping it against Jian's glass. "To your health and happiness." He said like a perfect gentleman before taking a sip.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:24 pm
"Ah, well it was just a precaution I was offering" Damien said, cursing in the back of his mind. "Well hopefully this will be good news. I've sent off delegates to other countries, ones that follow you to try and get them to cooperate. If things go well, even if some of the officials here want war, it won't happen. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these people trying to take your life are actually those from Helmshire or part of the rebels. I'm sure they don't care much for your inaction and would much prefer someone in power who will side with them against me. Don't trust them" Damien said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:31 pm
"I'll take your word for it." Lianne replied simply, looking as though she had finally calmed down a bit. She gently swooped down and picked up her veil and noticed a large rip where it had been grabbed. "Maria, could you fetch me another veil."

"Of course, my lady." One of the maids replied before leaving to get her a new veil.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:44 pm
Damien sighed while looking down a bit, he then turned his gaze back to the Grand Priestess. "So is this it? This is all I can do for now without driving tanks straight through this city" Damien said, "or is there anything else you need? Would you like some extra security? We could provide that, or do you not trust me?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:52 pm
((Well she say's she will be back and then the interenet decides to be a bastered and screw me over))

Saiyu was still seething at the, in her oppinion, sadistic wake up call that the rebel leader had shoved on them
Arms crossed the red head sat outside then inn, her legs indian style as she sat against the side of the building the communicator shoved in her ear. not only had she been woken at stuipid O'clock
she was now sat around awaiting orders from them 'mid point'.

The red heads mood lightened consierably though as the old woman, the owner, poked her head around the door a tea tray set in her hands and an almost toothless smile set on her face.
Saiyu could see why people had become worried about the old lady being left on her own. She had housed the rebels in a small out of the way inn, and although most people seemed convinced that the rats with in hier ranks had been eliminated in the military attack, a few though were still (with good reason) edgy about leaving an old woman that frail to fend for her self, especialy seeing as she could have easly over heard anything that had been said.

Relaxing her posture Saiyu waved the woman over, standing and meeting her half way to releave her of the tray with a friendly smile - the woman was harmless, she was on helmsherian land no?.

Greatful for the snacks Saiyu thanked the woman and returned to her place aganst the wall, soaking up the freash air (and scoffing one of the ladys cream cakes)

~~~

Rafael could almost feel the tears slipping down his face. compared to the last this base was practicaly stone age.
The technician shifted grumpply from foot to foot, stuffing the two, now connected, wires back into their designated slots on the power box.

Lights flickered into life across the base, followed by the low whine of old machines coming to life. With a final check over the electrics Rafael shuffled back into the main communications room, his face still set in a stony scowl as he slumpped into one of the leather computer chairs "since when was I the designated electrician- Bloody idiot...." the agravated It nerds complaints didn't go unheared by the room next door, most of them aimed towards 'thats stupid bastered of a leader' of 'stone age technology'.

~~~

Jay yawned and reajusted his uniform jacket, his hands sleeply slipping the buttons over, pushing them into their respective places.

(( -coughs and waves- hello.....))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Monica toasted with Jian as she accompanied him to mingle with the socialites, whom after Monica's first few opening remarks were already quite impressed. Clapping was heard every now and again coupled with cheers as the horses moved in perfect obedience to their masters. Some even pulled some tricks rarely seen outside the most high-class equestrian tournaments. Well, what would you expect? It was a chance to show off. Of course, the 'ribbon winners' would like to outmatch each other in an event where everyone was watching.

((OOC smile )

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games