Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Fifth Year Chaser
Fifteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor (2042 Game 6)

It was the last game of the year and Leah wasn't a hundred percent sure if she proved she belonged on the team. She sure was going to try though regardless of the outcome today. It was now or never for the year. Though Leah was pretty sure the cup would be out of reach for the eagles this year.

Company : Ravenclaws & Gryffindors

OOC :
                                                Stealing / Passing: _____ - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: +5 AC, +5 Stealing, +5 Shooting
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor
                                                00 - 00

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw and Gryffindor teams
                                                                What am I doing? About to play
                                                                What am I thinking? Last game of the year.

Tyler was glad for the fact he didn't let any quaffles into the goal, though he wished he did better overall. However, he was determined to make this a win, so he just nodded to the rest of his team and waited for the game to start.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 17
                                                                Modifiers: +9 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                                                                Roll: --
                                                                0/0

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:02 pm
User Image
                                                  And every morning when I wake up
                                                  I wanna be who I couldn't say I'd ever been
                                                  But it's so much more than I ever was
                                                  If every night I go to sleep knowing
                                                  That I gave everything that I, I had to give
                                                  Then it's all I could have asked for
                                                  I've been standing up beside everything I've ever said but
                                                  Oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach was glad that so far, Gryffindor seemed to be the only unbeaten team this year. Hopefully that translated to their last game too. He stretched, waiting for the game to start.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to stealing and scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: We're going to win this year, I know it!
                                                  OOC: Ohgod this is so late in starting and I am so sorry! I hate the start of school orz

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I pray for the wicked on the weekend
                                                  Mama, can I get another amen?
                                                  Oh oh, it's Saturday night, yeah
                                                  Swear to God I ain't ever gonna repent
                                                  Mama, can I get another amen?
                                                  Oh oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:05 pm
User Image
                                                  Everybody's been there,
                                                  Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
                                                  Fallen for the fear
                                                  And done some disappearing,
                                                  Bow down to the mighty
                                                  Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ || Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Wallis was certain that this was going to be the defining game for the year, not just because he was leaving this term, but because Ravenclaw needed a few goals and the snitch to get the cup this year. No pressure. He watched the rest of his team, glad that he didn't do too badly for his one and only stint as captain.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: -- (---)

════════════════════════

Thinking: This game we're going to do well...
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And since your history of silence
                                                  Won't do you any good,
                                                  Did you think it would?
                                                  Let your words be anything but empty
                                                  Why don't you tell them the truth?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:07 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen was definitely rooting for Gryffindor to win, though she thought it'd be a hard-won win considering that Ravenclaw wasn't bad this year either. "Today's game is between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Lions versus Eagles. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 9, 4, 7, 1, 10, 3, 6, 5, 6 Total: 59 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:04 pm
Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck
Some nights, I call it a draw
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ fifth year prefect │ chaser

Cady immediately went up for the quaffle, hoping to reach it before any of the Ravenclaw chasers.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

This is it, boys, this is war
What are we waiting for?
Why don't we break the rules already?
I was never one to believe the hype

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
MJ Spooks rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 1, 3, 8, 8, 7, 9, 8, 9, 9 Total: 63 (10-100)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery figured that, if she was going to have nerves, she might as well put them to good use. As soon as she was on her broom, she was after the Quaffle, hoping to start the game off on a good foot.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASER - VICE CAPTAINxxx
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+7 to Stealing)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: Action
                                                  Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceIt was a close thing, but she managed to come away from the toss-up with the ball in hand. She allowed herself a small, silent cheer as she took off towards the goals.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASER - VICE CAPTAINxxx
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+7 to Stealing)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: To the Goals 1/3
                                                  Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                  αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                  нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                  αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                  αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceThe second Charley was in the air, she had her eyes peeled for the familiar black blur of the bludgers. She wanted to be sure she earned her spot on the team, and that she got it again next year, and the only way to do that was to play well. Eyes narrowed, she debated her options as she chased down a bludger, electing to send it towards Jack. Let Wallis focus on Drew, she figured.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                  ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                  уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                  ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                  ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

xxxRAVENCLAW BEATERxxx
                                  AC: 14
                                  Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                  Mods: (+4 to Bludger Hits)
                                  Lives:

Aiming At: Jack
                                  Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                  00 to 00
                                  TIED

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:15 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSixth Year GryffindorQuidditch Seeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew flew up to begin her search, time to bring it home!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fourth Match: Gryffindor VS Ravenclawxx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 18
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+8 for Catching, +8 for Spotting
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 13 + 8 = 21 (spotted)

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:17 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFourth Year RavenclawReserve Seeker ) xxx

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar immediately flew up, he had to make sure he got a headstart before Drew does.

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx

AC : 17
                                                        Modifiers : (+7 Spot) (+7 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Final Roll : .17. (fail)

Chasing : 0/3
                                                        Catch : 0/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:31 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater & Captain
Sixth Year Gryffindor Prefect

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 16 years old...

Location: Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw (2042 Game 6)

Gabby watched as the game began to unfold. Her first target she decided would be Wallis the captain of the team. Better to get him first then wait for him to get her. Besides Drew could handle the fourth year seeker for now. And Gabby was sure that Jack could handle making some shots Edgar's way. Taking aim Gabby swung for Wallis as her first official hit to the game.

User Image Status: Last game of the year
                                                  Company: Gryffindors & Ravenclaw

OOC:
                                                  Aiming: Wallis Saving: --- - Total Roll: 28 (hit unless blocked)
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: +10 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                  00 - 00

Diamond Wales

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:06 pm
Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck
Some nights, I call it a draw
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ fifth year prefect │ chaser

Cady went after Kiery, trying to steal the quaffle.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll: 16 (fail)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

This is it, boys, this is war
What are we waiting for?
Why don't we break the rules already?
I was never one to believe the hype

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:59 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFourth Year RavenclawReserve Seeker ) xxx

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar continued searching, growing impatient...

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx

AC : 17
                                                        Modifiers : (+7 Spot) (+7 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Final Roll : .15. (fail)

Chasing : 0/3
                                                        Catch : 0/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:00 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSixth Year GryffindorQuidditch Seeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew smirked and went after the snitch.

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fourth Match: Gryffindor VS Ravenclawxx

AC : 18
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+8 for Catching, +8 for Spotting
                                                        Final Roll : 13 + 8 = 21 (spotted)

Chasing : 1/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games