Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Girl Who Sings

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:18 pm
I'm new... i got a random pm and thought of what my friends psych paper said... so i just decided to accept the invite.

<(^^)> <(^^<) <(___)> (>^^)> <(^^)>
I CAN SPIN!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:47 am
I joined a while ago but I have been busy working with Rooster Teeth in designing the new Red vs Blue dvd cover. Please don't ask me any thing about it becaue I just did them a favor thats all. I am a graphic designer and I do animations. I'm 18 but act like I'm 25. I am on almost every day. I like anime and manga. My favorte anime is HellSing.  

Sgt HellSing

koolchick007

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:22 pm
hello I'm Sydney I started gaia in like june or july anywayz I'm 13 a girl and I always acceept friend request so add me if you like my fav sports are swimming and karate and my favs bands right now are Weird Al, Scissor sisters, and The buggles. yeah so HIIIIIII!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:32 pm
Hello everyone and welcome! 3nodding

@ koolchick007: love your avie!  

Strideo
Crew

Miraxe

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:44 pm

I got invited here. User Image

Name- Miraxe
Age- 12
Gender- Female

I'm your average literate 12 year old (eh, maybe not so average). I like to draw myself avi art, draw block people's avi art, and sometimes randomly draw other people's avatars. User Image
You could say I like to draw. I love video games and other stuff, too. My profile has more info on me. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:29 pm
Well im Rii-chan ^^
i got invited here lol and well i love anime and drawing manga and well alot of stuffs ^^
and well iv been on gaia since 04 ^^  

Aiko_Ichigo_Uesugi

9,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

herojoe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:43 am
Why not? I don't know. That's why I'm here. I am a Wiitard. That means I love the wii. I despise sony and everything that they stand for. For perfectly good reasons. It is not a bias. I have an unbiased love for video games.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:33 pm
Hello, there. I'm Fionnagh, currently going by blackwidow-vash (my username here since I joined over two years ago) but recently considering a username change. I don't mind being called Fionnagh or any derivative of whatever username I have when you address me. 3nodding

I'm 26-years-old (yeah, I'm old but I'm also an at-home mom so I have plenty of free time when my daughter's asleep or at school), engaged, and I stink at introductions. Yes, I most certainly do.

I enjoy a good debate, though I often get too passionate about my views. I'm a cat person 100% and would have a cat-eared avatar if white or blue ears were available (not the paper catband kind that look much more like InuYasha's ears...and he's a DOG demon). Let's see...what else...I love computers. Well, not that creepy lifeless-nerd-type love xd but computers are one of my hobbies/passions.

I joined this guild because from the front page it seemed big, inviting, and fun. Let's hope it really is. whee Well, and I was invited... *shifty eyes*  

Azraella Caine

Distinct Bloodsucker

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:52 pm
Welcome to Why Not! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:29 am
~* i am vixen, i love nintendo. i just got the nintendo wii so i am only one every few days now., twilight rpincess rocks! You should make a fanfic subforum. my friend ZeldatheHylianPrincess writes awe-some fics. you should invite her to join wink if anyone wants to pm me they can ;0 *~  

Vixen

Welldweller

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:41 am
Hello I am Sun-Chan
I was invited here to this guild and it looks cool ^^
I love to draw and I have a deviantart Im currently in the avatar arena if you would like to vote :Vote!
I love anime and manga (mostly manga) and Music! cant live without my music! ^_^and I love my DS! ANimal Crossing is awesome as in Trauma Center. WHOOO! 4laugh
HII ALL!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:20 am
Hey! I'm Aurora.

And I'm pretty awesome. lol

But, yeah, I was invited here and I thought the guild looked pretty cool, so I joined! YAY!

A little about me:

I'm almost 16 and from a small town in Wisconsin.

I'm big into Sketching and writing anything from Poetry to Novels.

I'm an American Civil War re-enacctor. (I guess you could say I'm confederate, because that's the side my boyfriend is on. lol)

I'm a HUGE Drama Geek. Recently got a lead in the fall play...'Tis the Shiz.

I'm also a band geek. I'm a drummer, so I'm on the Kick-arse end of it!

So, yeah! I think I'm gonna enjoy this guild and PM me if you want!  

Patty the Pixie

GoddessofCreatures

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:33 am
Hi, I was invited and i thought why not, it's on 5 gold and i love the guild it's just everything-in-1 pretty nice if i say, not just a discusion but poll, spam and jus plain random.
I'm girl from Puerto Rico, been on gaia for more than a year (no my profile join date and not even my b-day either), I love animals, and I'm just plain wierd/silly/fun person to hang around after a while.
biggrin biggrin biggrin
Thnx for inviting me.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:09 am
Hi! I'm Lady Etak, and i was invited along, and thought, yeah, this looks random enough for me!! I don't draw or have an especially quirky quirk, but i love anything sporadic so bring it on. biggrin
Some stuff about me:
My real name is Tracey
I'm 19
I live in australia
Im definatly a chick. biggrin
I absolutely adore invader zim, Gir is super cute and Gaz is hillarious!
And yeah. Thanks for having me biggrin  

Lady Etak

Hatred Moonfire

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:27 am
Uhhh I'm Heather
I'm [almost] 16
I'm a chick [duh]
I'm hyperactive and easily distracted
I love animals
And people too
And I love to have fun
.... Stupid fun, that is!
I love anime
and manga
And I love to draw.
I spend every friday at the mall when I can
I try be the best person I can be...
And I got randomly invited sooo...

Yeah..
I guess I'm an all around good person unless someone annoys the crap out of me. ^_^  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games