Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:00 am
TerashiLeonGoken

But Gaia's filters are ~/~ gay

is that so  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:59 am
heehee. The whole situation with Haru, the eevee, Lykas and Ch...Ch..Chaos(?) Er... AngryTerracotta has me giggling slightly. It's like watching penguins puff up their chests and make penguin sounds, but then a seal just kinda... eats them all. In which the events of the RP are the penguins, but the unfortunate ragequit is the sealchomps. :C  

Otternavy

DignityPower

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:07 pm
hmm... I knew this would happen but I didn't see the second part coming.
I dreamt about a movie, Paprika, and if that wasn't (creepy) enough, somewhere along the way, I remembered I was part of team snagem and had to go back to the HQ. 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:16 pm
DignityPower
I dreamt about a movie, Paprika, and if that wasn't (creepy) enough, somewhere along the way, I remembered I was part of team snagem and had to go back to the HQ. 8D

Did you come out of a giant robot's chest?  

Otternavy

DignityPower

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:19 pm
Pyro_gigas
DignityPower

Did you come out of a giant robot's chest?

Lol, not that part though. It was mostly a war dream.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:24 pm
Pyro_gigas
heehee. The whole situation with Haru, the eevee, Lykas and Ch...Ch..Chaos(?) Er... AngryTerracotta has me giggling slightly. It's like watching penguins puff up their chests and make penguin sounds, but then a seal just kinda... eats them all. In which the events of the RP are the penguins, but the unfortunate ragequit is the sealchomps. :C
We tried to explain things, Kaya and I both. We tried to make amends, but no.

Therefore, as far as I'm concerned, it's his fault he quit. You don't walk into our house like that and act like you own EVERYTHING. It's just unfortunate that Lykas was involved. Of course, if he didn't ragequit, then he would have probably done something to piss Chaos off, so he's both better and worse off that he left.

It's tricky.

Also, the fifth installment of my Nuzlocke is posted, for anybody who reads/responds to it.

Pyro_gigas
Ch...Ch..Chaos(?) Er... AngryTerracotta
Chaos wishes me to inform you that his name is Sir Chaos Deathrage and calling him anything less than that will force him to invoke the ritual of stabbity death upon you and your squishylittlecorpse.

Don't mind him. He's just being a shiri.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:58 pm
*shot for self-reference in HQ*

Couldn't help it, Ter made it too easy! Besides, does anybody in HQ even acknowledge that Sub has minions that help with his dirty work?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:12 pm
According to the RP, he does everything himself, although Ter will be talking to him about that next they meet. Probably giving up his badge run entirely, or at least for as long as the team exists. But then he's getting more adventure as a Snagem Grunt than he ever would on the League circuit.

Speaking of Ter talking about helping Sub around HQ, I really hope Sub finishes the blueprints of HQ soon. Giving tours of the place is a b***h without knowing exactly where everything's at. I'm pretty much assuming things as is.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Otternavy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:22 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Chaos wishes me to inform you that his name is Sir Kitty Snugglewumps and calling him anything less than that will force him to invoke the ritual of stabbity death upon you and your squishylittlecorpse.

Ah. It still caused me a bit of a giggle and an "awww..."

Also, I just kinda Hogwarts the HQ as it's needed. At least until things are set in stone. I mean, they have technology that can seal and immortalize creatures 5x the size of humans with insane abilities that could end the world at any given time, so why not shifting rooms? hurrhurr

Oh, the kitchen is actually three floors from the main room? lol, not now it isn't. Work out room doesn't exist? Secret power! Room too small for displays of epicness? When did the ceiling get so high?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:21 am
Pyro_gigas
TerashiLeonGoken

Chaos wishes me to inform you that his name is Sir Chaos Deathrage and calling him anything less than that will force him to invoke the ritual of stabbity death upon you and your squishylittlecorpse.

Ah. It still caused me a bit of a giggle and an "awww..."

Also, I just kinda Hogwarts the HQ as it's needed. At least until things are set in stone. I mean, they have technology that can seal and immortalize creatures 5x the size of humans with insane abilities that could end the world at any given time, so why not shifting rooms? hurrhurr

Oh, the kitchen is actually three floors from the main room? lol, not now it isn't. Work out room doesn't exist? Secret power! Room too small for displays of epicness? When did the ceiling get so high?
Enjoy it while it lasts. Subbah was working on the blueprint yesterday, so it's coming soon!  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:44 pm
So I'm thinking of doing a random silly fun RP based on the DS game, Pokemon Conquest (Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition). Looking for some people who can be the warlords of each kingdom. The available kingdoms, and their type specialty are:

Greenleaf : Grass

Fontaine : Water

Violight : Electric

Chrysalia : Bug

Pugilis : Fighting

Illusio : Psychic

Terrera : Ground

Why just those? Because, that's why. Nah, the others I have filled or other ideas, I may try to find people for the others but for now those are the ones available. So then, any takers? Also, if a kingdom already has a warlord you can still be an underling/adviser/second-in-command/etc. of that kingdom, just ask~ I want to make this fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:32 pm
Dibs on Fontaine~! Who wants to be my second-in-command?  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:13 pm
SubonicXP
So I'm thinking of doing a random silly fun RP based on the DS game, Pokemon Conquest (Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition). Looking for some people who can be the warlords of each kingdom. The available kingdoms, and their type specialty are:

Greenleaf : Grass

Fontaine : Water

Violight : Electric

Chrysalia : Bug

Pugilis : Fighting

Illusio : Psychic

Terrera : Ground

Why just those? Because, that's why. Nah, the others I have filled or other ideas, I may try to find people for the others but for now those are the ones available. So then, any takers? Also, if a kingdom already has a warlord you can still be an underling/adviser/second-in-command/etc. of that kingdom, just ask~ I want to make this fun.

Ah! Violite! Violight!!! AHH! AAAAAHHHH!!! (Translation: I'd like to be the warlord from Violight.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:53 pm
Also, as to Hawk's shenanigans.... I dunno why he does them.  

Otternavy

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:23 pm
fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuck im bored gonk  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games