Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:44 pm
{{You know I love joo damey!!! xd }}

*glances over at Flame and back to dame* Just how in hell did the two of you meet? confused

*hears Flame and grabs another bottle, thinks about it, and grabs another making it three bottles*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:51 pm
(( stare As you can see, Mr. Flame. I have purple hair. And the roots are not blonde! Also, I have on metallic gold underwear, thankyouverymuch! xp [ rofl ]))

-resists the urge to look over at him and answers Icy instead- He came into the bar while you were... -bites her lip- gone asking questions about you and your whereabouts. Never having seen him before, I basically tried to question him back and then blew him off. I didn't know if he was working for those people who shot up the bar or not. And since I didn't really know where you were...I told him nothin'. He didn't take to kindly to this...and left pissed. When he came back again, we were still none to kind to each other. stare Needless to say, we don't get along. stare stressed

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:52 pm
Amy listened to the back and forth go on between the two girls in the bar and that guy named Flame. Then, she turned her head back to Asuka and whispered to her.

"Hey, if Psyzapp were here, don't you think she'd want someone to take care of that guy? He doesn't seem to be very considerate of anyone here, and he's ordering Icy around like she's a maid."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:00 am
I could, but I don't work here. :/

-whispers- Why don't we slip him a drugged drink? -materializes a pill, pours a drink and drops the pill in it-

((I don't know how to do anything else without godmodding.))  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:01 am
*she smirks at dame* PFT! Don't get along? There's so much tension between the two of you, it's smothering the hell out of me! And I don't mean the animosity kind either. But, whatever. He shouldn't be a problem, at least much I hope, until this situation is resolved. He's informed me that he's designated himself as my babysitter, so he'll be staying with me until this is over. I'm hoping with all that's gone and the future unknown to us, he'll have his hands full and be too busy to bother with you.

*stifles a yawn and looks at the time* Okay love, I need to get Flame settled in and out of my hair before I fall dead on my feet. Have a good night hon and I'll talk to you later.*hugs dame and comes from behind the counter, heading towards the office*Flame! Come on old man, we're taking this make up session down to my place.*waits for Flame to join her in the office and opens the passageway, heading down the stairs and through the corridor to her door, unlocking it and let them in.

Once inside, she locks the door, shows Flame where everything is and where he'll be sleeping. They then retire to the living room to listen to some soft reggae and get drunk as skunks*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:06 am
Amy nodded to Asuka's suggestion, but as soon as she had, she saw Icy and Flame leave.

"Oh, well, guess we don't need to, now. I can't believe he's staying with her. I haven't been here long at all, but I bet a lot of people aren't going to like that."

She sighed and then got up from the bar stool and put her Game Boy in her thigh holster again. She smiled at Asuka.

"Well, it's been nice talking with you, but I should head out for the night. I'll be here tomorrow. Have a good night."

She waved at Asuka and then at dame. "Night dame!" With that, Amy walked out of the bar. She was actually somewhat glad that she had not run into Ryzan or Tes tonight. It would have been way too awkward.... Although, it wasn't like it was NOT going to be awkward whenever they did run into each other again.

{{Night everyone! biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:07 am
-coming out of his reverie of dame, he hears Icy yelling for him to follow her to her place. Getting up, he grabs the empty bottle and shot glass, heading towards the bar, looking straight at dame, but could not be seen with his shades on.

Tipping his hat the ladies sitting at the bar, he tosses the bottle away and heads behind the counter to place the glass in the sink, burshing past dame to do it. He puts the glass in the sink and comes back, brushing past her again, this time slowly and deliberately. Knowing he'll get an earful form Icy, he can't help but to whisper to dame in passing-

I'm a sucker for red and satin dearheart. Such a lovely combination. wink *with that, he joins Icy in the office and they head down to her plalce. Once settled in, they drink until one then the other passes out, all animosity aside and apologies accepted-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:07 am
-hugs Icy back- Alright hon...as long as you think that's safe... -glares at Flame as he passes, letting him know she's got her eye on him- evil scream stare -raises an eyebrow at his words, thinking "WTH?"- neutral -wants to punch him everytime he brushes past her but also has a flush creeping up her chest- stressed -"Dammit!" she thinks, mentally kicking herself for that too. "WTH, damey? Him? HIM? Why?!- gonk  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:11 am
See you later, Amy. ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:11 am
{{Oh yea, she wants me. She wants me BAD!!! twisted twisted twisted }}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:14 am
((-shrugs- What can I say? I like the bad boys. It's not like you can't keep your own eyes off me, loverboy. rolleyes twisted blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:18 am
{{Meh, it's the legs. Not to mention the fact you love to wear skirts short enough to give glimpses of your panty line. wink }}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:24 am
((Suuuure. rolleyes Whatever you say. Whatever helps you sleep at night, Flame. And, duh, welcome to the MW, where the wait is short and the skirts are shorter! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:29 am
{{ rofl What? You think he comes here for the booze?! DUH!!!}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:33 am
(( rofl Tell him to go peepin' up Katana or Psyzapp's skirts! Hell, he's got your skirt sittin' right in the same room with him! rofl xd Anywho, I should be gettin' off to bed. -snugs- Love ya girlie! Sweet dreams!))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games