Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:05 am
*looks embarrassed*
oh my...
you're right he has been gone a long while....
I completely just brushed it off....
Now I understand why Leko is so tired rolleyes

*sighs and sips more coffee*
lovely dogs you found there by the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:12 am
*Grins at Ayami and then looks at her 2 Doberman's.* Aren't they wonderful! heart *She walks over to the dogs and pets one on the head.* This one is named Atillie … *she pets the other dog* …and this one is named Hun.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:18 am
*giggles at the names*
how very cleaver wink
so has there been some commotion going on that I've missed out on? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 am
Psyzapp
Thank you Antevorta! heart heart
Can I make you a drink or a latte?

heart heart

oh thanks so much I love anything with espresso!  

Antevorta

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:25 am
*Grins at Antevorta and makes her a latte. She sets it on the bar for her.* heart

*Sits back down with Ayami and sips her latte.* Yes…you've missed out on some things.

There is a new girl that has been coming here. Her name is Amethyst. She's very young and practically jail bait! *Sips her latte.* She came in here telling us she wants to be an MW Lady. She's got spunk and she's VERY eager. *Grins and sighs.* So young…so much enthusiasm. *she snickers.*

Icy is back…if you didn't know already…and now you just heard that this Flame guy is here with her. *Scowls.* Got to find out more about him apparently. stare

*Tries to think of anything else she's missed.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:29 am
*traces her finger over the rim of her cup*
oh I see - well how very interesting...
seem your reputation is spreading 3nodding

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Antevorta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:36 am
*sips latte and smiles and tries not to drips water on the floor*

(sorry for the soliciting in your bar but someone has to pay to get Leko/ayami hair did.)

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:39 am
((You feel free and solicit all you would like, Antevorta! 3nodding We don't mind a bit! xd ))

*Sips her latte.* I guess so. I suppose when the expansion is finished word will slowly start to spread. I've tried to keep a very low profile my whole life due to my former job. But with the MW being a hot spot it may become difficult. *sips her latte.* Good thing I don't have that sideline job anymore. *Looks off to the side.* redface  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:47 am
well it's hard to keep a secret when the place is as amazing as what you've built up here wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:55 am
*Grins at Ayami.* Yes it is amazing isn't it. There are days when I am quite stunned about it.

Along with having a place like this, there is an element of danger and violence partially due to my former employer. stare That type of reputation is difficult to shake and my file down at GGG Police Headquarters doesn't help matters. If it weren't for Officer Dougherty, I probably would have had Black change me. *sips her latte nonchalantly.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:59 am
*nearly spits out her drink*
woh! excuse me??
you can't be serious can you??
I mean how do you know you'd even still want to like beings made of flesh and blood gonk as friends and not meals!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 am
*enters the bar in his bed clothes, his hair looking a bit ragged. He drags his feet as he walks behind the counter and looks around for the supply of clove cigarettes. After finding it, he tucks one pack into his shirt pocket and plops down on a stool to unwrap a second pack he had gotten out. He pulls out a clove from the freshly opened pack and holds it between his lips while patting around where pockets would normally be for a moment before he comes upon the realization that he doesn't have anything to light it with. Putting his elbows up on the counter, he spits out the clove and rests his head in his hands*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:08 am
*Looks at Ayami.* Well…I don't. I don't know. I guess at the time when I first thought about it I didn't have anything to lose. *Sees the distress on Ayami's face.* Well don't worry…I don't have any reason to do it now! *Stares at her and then sees Ryzan.*

eek RYZAN! Are you okay?!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:16 am
*speaks in a monotonous tone, not looking up*
Vendui' jabbress... *sarcastically* I am fantastic. *gives a slight chuckle and looks up at the shelf* After all, this is where all the wine is.

*gets up and grabs a bottle of wine and a glass. As he's pouring, his eyebrows raise a little*
Everything is broonnnn----retla~ *looks off to the side as he guzzles down the glass he just poured, then refills it*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:21 am
What the heck happened Ryzan! eek Is it something I can help you with my friend?! *Looks at Ryzan with concern.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games