Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:51 am
In an effort to prove that he isn't gay, TES undressed this new Amy girl in the bar down to her undergarments. Apparently she and TES argued regarding his sexual orientation, things got out of hand and before she left, she kissed him.

*Becomes enraged.* THAT b*****d!! He could very well see that she is young and impressionable! She's practically jail bait for crying out loud!!!! mad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:51 am
((now that my lurking has been comprimised might as well join in lol ( ̄ω ̄;)))

*Thinks about smashing through the wall of the bar like kool-aid, but uses the front door instead and walks up to the edge of the bar and takes a seat*

Heyo. Goodmorning everyone. What's going on today? (・ω・ )  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:52 am
*tries to calm herself but is just angry inside*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:53 am
fatkid54
SCAM - Faerie

Copied post to be reported and have deleted it from this thread.

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:57 am
((yay!!!))

*gets up and heads to her room without saying a word*

((I need to catch up on something that someone just got me even though i'm on my break.... so be back soon.... with an extended break rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:02 am
Fa'la zatoast indeed stare
*furrows his brow and starts to tear up a little, taking another drag to calm himself*

He apologized, jhal I cannot say if he actually meant it... *rubs his right wrist a little* ... I was so furious.... I... I hit him.... I hit him as hard as I could... *slumps over in his seat* ... he probably didn't even feel it...

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:04 am
Psyzapp
In an effort to prove that he isn't gay, TES undressed this new Amy girl in the bar down to her undergarments. Apparently she and TES argued regarding his sexual orientation, things got out of hand and before she left, she kissed him.

*Becomes enraged.* THAT b*****d!! He could very well see that she is young and impressionable! She's practically jail bait for crying out loud!!!! mad

*looks at Psyzapp incredulously* Seriously? You see no fault in what she did? We all know that TES is an a*****e and what he did is unforgivable. But she's no innocent bystander in this. Even after TES told her that he and Ryzan were married, she KISSED TES?! I mean come on!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:05 am
Kairanha

*Thinks about smashing through the wall of the bar like kool-aid, but uses the front door instead and walks up to the edge of the bar and takes a seat*

{{*glomps Kai* heart }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:18 am
He only mentioned to her that it was a "marriage of convenience". He failed to inform her that we... *lip starts to quiver* ... nindel *shakes his head* ... that we were also... involved...

*feels himself starting to break down and quickly grabs the bottle of wine, drinking straight from it while having knocked over his glass in the process*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:19 am
Icy Reign
Kairanha

{{*glomps Kai* heart }}

(((・ω<)~ Hiya Icy))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:27 am
Ryzan Vixtul
He only mentioned to her that it was a "marriage of convenience". He failed to inform her that we... *lip starts to quiver* ... nindel *shakes his head* ... that we were also... involved...

*feels himself starting to break down and quickly grabs the bottle of wine, drinking straight from it while having knocked over his glass in the process*

{{Actually, there's something else I want to put there. So EDITING!!!}}

*watches in horror as Ryzan picks up the wine bottle and guzzles it like a hobo. Fire raging in her eyes, she grits her teeth and clenches her fists, trying very hard not to lose it. Picking up the glass Ryzan knocked over, she goes behind the counter and grabs a couple of clean towels. Coming back around, she wipes up the wine that was spilled and blots the front of Ryzans pajama top.

Thinking of unspeakable things to do to TES and very well wanting to ask Flame to join in, she forces her anger down to better deal with Ryzan. Tossing the now dirty towels across the counter into the sink, she turns to Ryzan and watches him, wishing she knew how to ease that look of sheer hurt and betrayal from his eyes*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:34 am
Icy Reign

*looks at Psyzapp incredulously* Seriously? You see no fault in what she did? We all know that TES is an a*****e and what he did is unforgivable. But she's no innocent bystander in this. Even after TES told her that he and Ryzan were married, she KISSED TES?! I mean come on!

*Thinks about it.* Well…I really wasn't there so I don't know the entire context in which things happened. neutral I don't know if he asked for it or what.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:39 am
Icy Reign
{{Actually, there's something else I want to put there. So EDIT!!!}}
{{I'm confused! Is that a statement that you're editing or a demand for Ryzan's post to be edited? confused }}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:43 am
((is plotting to curse some fellow employees))

((will be switching to Leko now...))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:47 am
*comes up from down stairs with Kakkosen*
my word does everyone look serious! confused  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games