Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:15 pm
Hello, Leko. ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:15 pm
{{Oh goody! I really should be getting to sleep anyway sweatdrop heart Icy heart }}

*sniffles and nods, slowly standing up from his stool, staring at the floor. He takes a few steps when he notices something on the floor out of the corner of his eye. He looks over and sees Tes' glasses still there. Finding it kind of peculiar, he bends down and picks them up, examining them thoroughly to make sure they were actually his. Puzzled by his find, he continues on to the office, holding the glasses*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:19 pm
*looks around and takes a sip of rum from a bottle he pulled out of the travelers bag he always carried pretending not to notice any of the building pressure in the room. Getting involved in personal conflicts, especially love, wasn't his style*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:19 pm
Amy's eyes widened at Asuka's choice of conversation, but hey, it was a conversation.

"Oh... Speaking of time machines, have you seen that movie that just came out called the Hot Tub Time Machine, or something like that?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:21 pm
*giggles at Asuka then blows smoke rings from her clove*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:24 pm
No, I'm afraid there's a lot of movies I haven't seen. Is it good?  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:26 pm
Amy's fake smile faltered just a little bit and she groaned softly. "I.... I don't know. I haven't seen it, either. I was hoping you had."

Then her eyes lit up as she thought of another time machine movie. "Oh! What about that one with the guy and the watch? You know, he travels to the future and there are people living in trees and others that are living underground. I can't remember what it's called, but that was a great movie! I loved it!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:28 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
{{Oh goody! I really should be getting to sleep anyway sweatdrop heart Icy heart }}

*sniffles and nods, slowly standing up from his stool, staring at the floor. He takes a few steps when he notices something on the floor out of the corner of his eye. He looks over and sees Tes' glasses still there. Finding it kind of peculiar, he bends down and picks them up, examining them thoroughly to make sure they were actually his. Puzzled by his find, he continues on to the office, holding the glasses*

{{Nicely done Asuka. Nicely done. rofl

And you're quite welcome Ry. wink }}

*relieved to see Ryzan agree with her, she lightly holds him by the shoulders, guiding him towards the office. Ryzan suddenly stops to pick up something he saw. As he examines it, she looks back around to see where Amy had gotten off to. Seeing that she was at a table with Leko, Asuka and Reisen, she double takes at Leko, wondering how she'd missed her.

Sending Leko a mental message apologizing for not noticing her sooner, she promises to catch up with her and tell her what's been going on. Seeing as Ryzan is ready to move on, she sneers in Amys direction and herds Ryzan through the office and down the passageway to his quarters*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:29 pm
Sounds like The Time Machine.

I intended to see it, but all I know about the movie comes from Wikipedia. ^^'  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:30 pm
Cuwen
Amy's fake smile faltered just a little bit and she groaned softly. "I.... I don't know. I haven't seen it, either. I was hoping you had."

Then her eyes lit up as she thought of another time machine movie. "Oh! What about that one with the guy and the watch? You know, he travels to the future and there are people living in trees and others that are living underground. I can't remember what it's called, but that was a great movie! I loved it!"

{{Love that top! You've just made me want to go and get it now!}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:30 pm
*Having never been one to skirt an issue and being as brash and blunt as she is, she decides to take the direct approach, even if it is inappropriate, and nail this thing right between the eyes to get it over with.

She watches Icy take Ryzan to her office and tries to wait to make sure Ryzan is out of earshot before she addresses Amy. The last thing she wants is to cause poor Ryzan any more pain.*

Why Amethyst! We were just discussing the events surround you the other night! *Looks at the girl.* Seems you've come here and caused quite a stir right from the get go. *sips her latte.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:31 pm
Icy Reign
Cuwen

{{Love that top! You've just made me want to go and get it now!}}

{{Aww! Thanks! biggrin It was one of the first tops that I ever bought myself. lol.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:34 pm
*eyes get large and she becomes more alert*
oh it's this one that is the cause of TES sleeping in a molding box?
*starts laughing to herself*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:34 pm
Amy groaned when she heard Psyzapp address her. She whispered to Asuka.

"Thanks for the awesome conversation. It was nice knowing you..."

Amy turned in her stool to face Psyzapp and sighed. No bright smile was on her face this time.

"I honestly didn't mean to. All I was trying to do at the beginning was do something that would make me more MW Lady-style."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Antevorta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:35 pm
droppin off the fishies for ya ^_~  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games