Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:24 pm
*spots Icy summoning him, smiles and waves back, automatically getting up and moving over towards her*

Heyo. Nice to see you my mistress.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:24 pm
oh my dear it was nothing - it gave me a chance to admire your weaponry wink very very impressed, I didn't know you could still get some of those things in this time! Your lady has been tired... her eternal prey hasn't been around stare so I get to scavenge off of Ayami rolleyes But I feel much better knowing I have no secret to keep from anyone and everyone now wink
*snickers like she can hardly keep it in any longer*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:28 pm
(I'm back for now.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:31 pm
((tackleglomps Nei for Ayami wink ))

*whispers to Icy*
does this one desire something with TES?....  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:33 pm
*finishes making her latte and sips it, turning to smile wickedly with Leko* Oh, I know. I have Flame to thank to my extensive weaponry. That man loves his weapons as much as he loves women, maybe moreso.*sees Kai has finally joined them and goes to hug him tightly*

It's so good to see you Kai! I've missed you much since the last time I saw you in here. Never saw donkey tails tossed the way you were tossing them! wink Wish that no good SOB was here now. I'd toss more than tails at him! evil *thinks of her collection of throwing knives and stars, smiling maliciously*

Yes, I have Black to thank for nursing me back to health. I fear I hurt his feelings when I know all he was doing was trying to help me. I need to see him so I can apologize whole-heartedly for treating him so badly. He's been great around here and he needs to know I deeply appreciate him saving my life-twice.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:35 pm
I have no idea why Ryzan tolerates TES. I'll probably NEVER understand what it is that he sees in TES. They have known each other and have been friends and possibly more for centuries. It's a bond that runs thick and deep. Dark Elves live a very long time. I think in his own way, deep down TES loves Ryzan and would probably do many things and take on many inconveniences or pain in his stead. There is a loyalty there and a companionship. Possibly even an attraction as of late. It's possible TES is a bisexual and is having difficulty coming to grips with this unfamiliar reality.

Although TES is an a**, he does have some very admirable qualities. Don't EVER tell him that because his ego is way to large to begin with. TES will not enter a physical relationship if there is no chance of unrealistic emotional ties being formed. Hence…there is no way he would ever be serious with a human woman. He doesn't pay ANY of us ladies the time of day in that regard. Admirable and certainly honorable if you ask me.

According to Leko, TES is in a box behind the "Edit Me" Thread. Ryzan is currently in no shape to discuss this with you so you'll have to do that when it is better for him.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:37 pm
Hello Leko, what's new?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:38 pm
lady leko-chan
((tackleglomps Nei for Ayami wink ))

*whispers to Icy*
does this one desire something with TES?....

*throws a glare back at Amy and sneers, looking back at Leko* I don't know what the child wants, but she's playing a very dangerous game here. She claims to want to be an MW Lady but thinks that entails acting whorishly and enticing married men! evil Yea, I know TES doesn't fall short of blame here, but did you see Ryzan? When have you ever seen him drink from a bottle?! He says she kissed TES right in front of him, like he wasn't even there! Do you know how bad that pisses me off! scream

*slams her fist on the counter and takes a deep breath, needing to get out of the same place as that child before she cuts loose on her* Shall we continue this at Chattys? Say over a late lunch? I need to eat and get something for Flame before I have to wring his neck. stressed  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:40 pm
*finishes speaking to Icy*
Well if you do see Black tell him he's not making me a very happy lady... I don't like my things to wander off for too long.... - yes Let's head over for a bite to eat
*smiles at Nei*
oh not so very much love,
I'm just so please to see so many people in here today!
I was beginning to wonder if I was the only person who begins drinking as soon as she awakens blaugh and how about yourself Nei?

edit: need to fix to fit wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:44 pm
{{What is the Edit Thread? lol. Can people go there and RP, too?}}

Amy jumped at hearing Icy slam her hand down on the counter, but she tried to ignore it and respond to Psyzapp.

"He's in a box?! What the hell?! I don't care how bad a person acts, they shouldn't be left in a box!"

She gets up from her chair, hoping to go find Tes and get him out of there. "How do you get to this thread?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:45 pm
*hugs back and gets embarassed at the mention of his last visit* H-hey! I'm only just a little clumsy (>Д<;;) I swear that donkey was a moving target... or maybe that was the alchohol *kai mused*

((sorry if I'm slow to reply. I'm trying to multi-task and color at the same time lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:45 pm
I see, you will get those kind of days.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:47 pm
*sees Nei come in and over to speak with Leko. Smiling, she nods at Nei and speaks* Good afternoon Nei. Would you care to join Leko and I at Chattys for a bite to eat?*looks over at Kai*You too Kai. Care to join us gals for some food and drink?*stands and sips her latte again, wondering what the hell could Psyzapp be saying that's taking her so freaking long. Not wanting to look at Amy or think about her, she keeps her focus on Leko, Kai and Nei*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:49 pm
Kairanha
*hugs back and gets embarassed at the mention of his last visit* H-hey! I'm only just a little clumsy (>Д<;;) I swear that donkey was a moving target... or maybe that was the alchohol *kai mused*

((sorry if I'm slow to reply. I'm trying to multi-task and color at the same time lol))

{{Pft! Take your time hon! We may just god-mod you over to the Chatty Kathys thread until you're able to reply again. whee }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:50 pm
*sits down after being offered the seat*

Thank you Icy.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games