Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:10 pm

She must really be worried about the kids... Nerdio thought as he finished eating and signaled the waiter, pulling out some money.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:19 pm

Diana saw Nedio puul out his money, "No I invited you, let me get it." she said fishing in her purse.
Ken tapped his foot to the beat of the song and sang along. He grabbed Ringo and swung her into his lap.
"Haha! Ken you big goof ball." she said pulling on his bangs.
Ken moved his face closer to her's and licked her face.
"Eeew! Ken that's gross!" Ringo said strenly pushing him away so he fell on his back.
"Oh you know you liked it!" he said pulling her on him and kissing her.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:22 pm

"How about we split it?" Nerdio suggested after he counted the money he had. He wasnt sure, but he didnt think he had enough to pay for it all.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:25 pm

"Okay, sounds like a plan." Diana said as the waiter stood over the table and put down the bill."You want me to get the tip?" she asked.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:29 pm

"No, I can get the tip." Nerdio said as he put some money on the table.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:33 pm

"Alright, well, let's get going then." Diana said getting up and going to the front desk.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:36 pm

Nerdio got up and followed Diana.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:41 pm

After paying the host Diana headed outside. "Thank you for going out with me tonight, it was a nice change of pace." she said, she wasn't sure what else to say."I'm sorry we had to end the night early on acount of my poor desision..."

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm

"No problem, and dont worry, people make mistakes all the time, it doesnt mean the end of the world." Nerdio said.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:50 pm

Diana walked down the street, "That's not even the worse part, it seems I can't do much of anything right since the move. Ringo's gotten into a lot of trouble at school, and I'm not sure if it's her new friends or maybe if it's my fault." Diana said as they got to her house. "It's too early for her to be in bed...why are all the lights off?" she looked up and her jaw dropped. "They are n her room?!?" she said running up to the door.
Ken looked down at Ringo, "Well that was somthing." he said running his hand in his hair, rolling over o his back he looked at her. "You are so beautiful you know that?"
Ringo blushed and snuggeled up close to him and kissed him again.

((they've only been kissing, i swear, i mean ringo is like fourteen.))

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:55 pm

(ok ok, dont worry about it so much)

Nerdio stayed outside, not sure if it would be a good idea for him to get involved.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:03 pm

((yeah well, people ask me if lime and snare have slept together, and are surprised when i say no, and they are middleschoolers! the only ones who have done that is jorja and zee.))
Diana walked inside and flipped on the light. "Hello?" she said quietly. she grabbed a broom and went up stairs. Diana reached out to the door knob and slammed it open."What s going on in here?!?"
Ken and Ringo's heads snapped over to Diana standing in the door way. "Oh, oh hi. I swear it's not what you think!" Ken said shakily.
"Get the ******** out of my house you son ofa b***h! Now!" Diana screamed Grabbing his arm and pulling him out the door to the hall.
"Mom! We weren't diong anything honestly!" Ringo said loudly.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:07 pm

That doesnt sound good... Nerdio thought to himself when he heard the screaming.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:16 pm

Ken was standing in the hall way. "I know you aren't going to believe me, but nothing happened." Ken said trying to reasure her.
"I don't care, I told you to keep you little paws off my baby, Ans I saw your hands doing a lot of things, but that wasn't one of them!" Diana screamed at him. She swatted at him with the broom and huffed.
Ken moved back as he was hit. "Look I'm sorry about that, but you can't ask me to not touch her at all! Ringo is my girlfriend so that is pretty much unprefentable."
Ringo ran out of her room and got inbetween them. "Momma, you have to calm down!" she said angry. Ringo's southern accent was showing through the screaming way she spoke as was Kens.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:19 pm

I should probably just let them settle this one... Nerdio thought to himself as he started walking down the street.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games