Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:03 pm
Hahaha...you're right....Still I wonder about me? It's a tad sad to see my sister all grown up crying Ah....I can manage on my own...n.n'
*runs her hand through her hair* Be good Belarus! *she turned away and plopped on the couch, still smiling*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:07 pm
Belarus stops and looks up at Lithuania. "...Mr. Lithuania...you are not a coward.....and-- I would like that...very much..." she said. "...I will talk to Brother...if he will listen..."

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:10 pm
Hahah! Oh he'll listen! I'll make sure of that! *she called over her shoulder* This is so much fun~

((bela come back! D': dont leave me in towns!))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:12 pm
He blushed a bit more, looking back to her. "I haven't really fought in a long time. I used to be very good at it, but ever since I was taken to Russia-san's house, I guess I forgot how." He placed his hand on his own shoulder, thinking of the scars on his back. "More like, I learned not to. I wouldn't want to cause any trouble between you two, though. I would never forgive myself if you fought with your brother over me." He shook his head.  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:12 pm
"...I hope he will......" she said as she thinks of what might happen if her elder brother finds out....

"...I heard about your back....I am sorry...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:15 pm
Oh don't worry you two! Remember? I kinda...hehehe...stabbed him in the spine during my random spastic fit the other day...he's kinda in a wheel chair! HAHAHAHA! So you are both fine and IF the circumstance arises *she twirls her pitchfork* I can take care of it. I'll just shut him up by giving him my remaining power! hahaha!  

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:15 pm
Switzerland sits down next to Ukraine and pushes her shoulder playfully. "Come on, leave those two love birds alone." he chuckles, "You might ruin what little mood they have."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:18 pm
*pushes his shoulder back* I think it's adorable! Hahaha....but you're right. I'll shut up. sweatdrop  

DieSinneistSchon

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:18 pm
Germany came in with his cup of coffee, sipping it slowly. He caught sight of the two more northern nations, raising an eyebrow as he moved over to the couch. He stopped when he saw Switzerland and Ukiraine. "Hey, Switz. Move." After all, he couldn't make a lady move.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:22 pm
Switzerland rolls his eyes and scoots closer to Ukraine. "I hope this is enough room for your lower half, Germany~" he snerks. He playfully gives Ukraine a little shove in return for her push. "It is adorable, but we don't wanna ruin it, sooo~"

He wonders to himself why in the world he was being so friendly with this girl....

Mukuro-kun

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:22 pm
He shook his head. "It was my fault, really. I tried to leave his house." He sighed. He glanced over. "Thank you Ukraine, but like I said, I would hate it if anyone fought because of me." He looked back to Bela, smiling. "Why don't I make some tea? You can come and sit with me, while I go over the papers... that I've already done over a dozen times." Such a work-a-holic.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:23 pm
Smiling, she turned to Switzerland nodded. "...Greetings Mr. Germany....it seems you came in a little late..." Belarus said as she looks up to Lithuania and smiles. "...That would be nice, Mr. Lithuania.."

As Lithuania walked out of the room, she gave everyone a dorky thumbs-up.

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:24 pm
hello Germany! *nods her head in recognition* How are you this evening? -sigh- I'll be sad when Natalya runs off with some man....Oh well! That's life, I suppose. It was better off her than me though. I figure that since I've been independent this whole time, I can last without it. sweatdrop

((omigawd my face hurts from laughing DX ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:25 pm
"Yeah, you can thank Italy for that." He sighed, taking the seat next to Switzerland. "Running off with a man, huh? Sounds oppisite of something I remember." He sipped his coffee, which was black as possible.  

Germany-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:28 pm
Eh? It's nothing , Germany. I was talking to myself...-sigh- I suppose my time will come another day...n.n I'm so happy for them....but what will Ivan do? ... >.>' Does anyone want some tea? *she stood up taking offers*  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games