Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:37 pm
Avon felt the castle's foundation quiver underneath her. "Not good." she said looking at the cracks in the ceiling. "Saito..." she accused.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:39 pm
((i dont know what mi avi is........scary fox girl?))

Rina called Mion. " Hey Mion, guess what?"
"What?"
" I'm making my move on Trime soon!"
" Yeah, whatever.... but didn't you hear?"
" What?"
" He's engaged to litlle whats her face.... Sukiya or something like that."
Rina hung up. He's engaged to her? Of all people?

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:43 pm
Orion tried to keep up with Saito's endless barrage of fists and kicks, but since Lucifer gave Orion's body some 'deadweight', his speed has reduced dramatically and he hasn't recovered fully from the last Demon Awakening.

As he blocked an overhead strike, Orion left his torso unprotected for an instant, and this gave Saito an opportunity to strike a deadly uppercut. Orion flew to the sky, blood spilling out of his mouth, before slamming into the ground from Saito's kick to the stomach.

Orion lay on the ground, looking back at the ceiling and feeling the shaking of Saito's footsteps as he got closer. s**t, he said to himself, one more hit and I'm gone...

- Does that mean you need me again? -  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:45 pm
((-eats popcorn- i likez dis battle))  

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:47 pm
OOC: me too sounds good! *eats pocky* nomnomnomnom......  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:52 pm
((i remeber one time at the mall i was eating pocky, and i bit it wrong that mi tooth came out, good thing it was loose ^-^'))  

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:52 pm
((( Whose battle? )))

Orion slowly dragged himself up right and out of the crater to see Saito face to face. Black mucus was spraying from his mutated right arm and a puddle already formed near his feet. "Don't you dare hold back on me..."

"You don't have to tell me twice...", Orion said, breathing heavily as he hovered his right hadn in front of his face. Large chunks of the ground disappeared instantly and particles began to form around his shoulders, arms, legs and around his waist. "Besides... I have someone waiting for my return...", he said in his demonic voice as he slid the white mask in front of his face, creating a blast of demonic aura all over the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:55 pm
OOC: wow!!!
you battle memephy!!!  

Bre loves PINK

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:01 pm
((cant do anything now.....))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:02 pm
The two warriors disappeared as bright lights flashed around the circular room, destroying chunks of marble pillars onto the ground. Their strength was undetermined and their abilities seem to outclass each other, but they wouldn't let it stop them from killing their enemy.

Orion threw away his Chinese sword to conjure a heavier sword he received as a gift from Kikyo and blocked an oncoming attack from Saito's right arm, who pushed his force onto the sword and into the ground. He jumped back only to receive a strike to the spine by Orion's sword hilt and was flying to the other side.

However he landed on his two feet, and more black mucus spilled on the ground. He stood up as Orion walked to his opponent, one of the horns on the mask being broken off revealing a bit of Orion's forehead.  

memphiskite
Crew

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:03 pm
Karin Sasukes partner
((cant do anything now.....))

Have you thought about ending those contests you started? Most of us want to know who you think is the winner....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:05 pm
OOC:yes i want to know.....  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:10 pm
OOC: yeah you were suppoed to tell us yeaterday!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:12 pm
Saito charged forwards to strike at Orion again, but he disappeared in an instant before reappearing behind him with his back to his back, and twirling the sword hilt between his fingers. When he turned around so he was looking at Saito's back, he grabbed his sword hilt and straightened his arm in front of him, sliding forwards with incredible speed.

"Piercing Bullet...", Orion cried out as purple rings appeared around his sword and arm, sending the blade piercing deadly through Saito's stomach and sending blood spilling all over the floor.

User Image  

memphiskite
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:13 pm
OOC: disturbing descripdion... but nice pic!!  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games