Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:08 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : nya~~ it taste great~~ *continues eating the ramen*

Keiji:That's good *opens fridge*.....hm.......*puts head in fridge,trying to look for something to drink*

Sakura : careful keiji Guu may come out of knowwhere and push you in there *slurp*

Keiji:*head comes out of fridge* no,she's out right now.......*reaches into fridge and grabs water,then drinks it*

Sakura : really ? where can Guu be ....*finishes eating the ramen*

Keiji:Well,she's usually getting some more food for us

Sakura : oh ok *to self : though you rarely see her.....*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:09 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : careful keiji Guu may come out of knowwhere and push you in there *slurp*

Keiji:*head comes out of fridge* no,she's out right now.......*reaches into fridge and grabs water,then drinks it*

Keiji:Hm.......i wonder if she does anything else other than get some more food.......  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:12 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:Hm.......i wonder if she does anything else other than get some more food.......

Sakura : *shrugs* who knows shes a mysterious person she could have even been watching us last night and we didnt even know anything about it........*realizes what she just says and blushes*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:16 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *shrugs* who knows shes a mysterious person she could have even been watching us last night and we didnt even know anything about it........*realizes what she just says and blushes*

Keiji:......*walks closer to Sakura,face 4 inches away from Sakura's* hey,you're face is red *puts forehead against Sakura's* hm.....you dont seem to have a cold  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:19 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:......*walks closer to Sakura,face 4 inches away from Sakura's* hey,you're face is red *puts forehead against Sakura's* hm.....you dont seem to have a cold

Sakura : *blinks*...*puts both of her hand on Keiji's chest and pushes him away slowly and softly* i-im fine dont worry about me  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:21 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *blinks*...*puts both of her hand on Keiji's chest and pushes him away slowly and softly* i-im fine dont worry about me

Keiji:.......ok *drinks more water*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:24 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ...... *plays with the ends of her hair*hey keiji ... did you know Selena is pr- nevermind *gets up and goes to fridge to get some water too*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:25 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ...... *plays with the ends of her hair*hey keiji ... did you know Selena is pr- nevermind *gets up and goes to fridge to get some water too*

Keiji:Hm......Selena's pregnant huh......i was kind of expecting that since Rez did do it with her  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:29 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:Hm......Selena's pregnant huh......i was kind of expecting that since
Rez did do it with her

Sakura : yeah she was freaking out luckily we we're all there *drinks water*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:35 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Rez did do it with her

Keiji:Hehe,well,you know Selena......she can be clumsy sometimes  

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimasari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:41 am
Yuki tries to keep from crying when she gets home, but misses rez, she lies on the couch, ignoring her growling stomach  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:42 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Rez did do it with her

Sakura : yeah we found that out luckily nothing that bad happened to her  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:43 am
kimasari
Yuki tries to keep from crying when she gets home, but misses rez, she lies on the couch, ignoring her growling stomach

Guu:.......*walks over to Yuki and sits next to her,petting her head,hands really warm* dont worry........just sleep for now.....by the time you wake up......Rez probably will be here.......so sleep for now  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:46 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Rez did do it with her

Keiji:Yeah.........Rez would be worried the most *laughs a bit then stops*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:48 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Rez did do it with her

Keiji:Yeah.........Rez would be worried the most *laughs a bit then stops*

Sakura : *giggle* yeah but Selena will probably be spending more time with me and Ran and momo for that matter  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games