Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image When Solina's small pink tongue darted out to meet her neck, Merle didn't even flinch. She had spent more than enough time around creatures who possessed bloodlust; here in the castle, she had worked with trolls, liches, and other corporeal undead... Of course there had been times long ago when the occasional vampire would wander in in search of a good neck to feast upon. More often than not, if Merle's memory remained clear, it did not end well for the vampire.

"Ah, but it's not blood that runs through these veins of mine," Merle said softly. She took Solina's hand and placed it over her chest. "And if you do not believe me, feel for yourself. I have long since lost my heart. Drinking from me would not really do much to... satisfy ...your thirst."

Truth be told, Merle's spilt "blood" would prove fatal to anyone who touched it, except maybe another of her kind (she doubted very much that there were any), Chief or someone with equal power.

Merle slipped away from Solina and gave an apologetic smile. "But you can trust me with your secret."

It will reveal itself on its own... The castle has its ways.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:12 pm
She was silent as well.
They both seemed lost in thought, both remembering pasts that had continually brought them together to this place. It was not always a comforting feeling, this reflections. In a flash, Chief stood not a foot away in front of him. Her stance was both challenging, and yet welcoming. There was such very few things about each other they didn't know, that however didn't change that fact that Chief trusted very at her back, let alone her front.

"You have come once again, unannounced. Do tell what the great Council has sent for you to deliver on to mine ears now fire fly." It wasn't Ra-iem's fault he was the Council Elder's messenger boy, that didn't stop the mistress from digging into him ever chance she got. Besides, a bit of sarcasm and name calling was far from what she truly wished to do to him and those he represented.

Chief hated the Council and all it stood for, "guardians and healers", they called themselves. Yeah, and she was the Easter Bunny's third cousin twice removed. Fat chance of that happening. There were many reasons she hovered these feelings, and every time one of them send their little mouth piece, it all came back again ten-fold.

The god of the Light was just one of the six that made up the Council, but out of them all he was the most tolerable. Perhaps it was because he'd yet to be born into his position when her nightmare begun. Or perhaps it was just because, like her, he'd had he's share of circumstances. Knew first hand how things could fester into one's chest, causing such unimaginable pain you prayed to God or whomever stood before the Gates, to end your suffering with death as its only healer. Yeah, they both had a past neither wanted to bring back to the surface.

Funny, looks like that was just what fate had set into motion.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:37 am
User Image
Solina smirked once again and said "A very low heartbeat. For sure you are a demon..." Solina looked down to Merle's feet and said "Your blood is still tasty as I could say. I want to taste it for real. But, I don't mind waiting a bit longer."

"Oh, so I could still trust you?" Solina said, now already licking her cheek. Her thirst was on and on with water through these pas 100 years from the time the normal earth was created. Now she wants blood and only.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:02 am
Xenya backflipped as Zena shot icicles in his direction then bundled some fire and throwed it at Xenya as he used air to bend it backwards towards Zena "AHHHHH" she dived out of the way of the fire as she saw a tiny flame was on her shoulder "Do you know how much this jacket costs?" "Do you know how much I dont care?!" "Much!" "That was Rhetorical!" Zena clenched her fists as part of the ground started to rip out and set on fire "Just like Ma used to do it" as she chucked them at Xenya as he shifted two and they crashed into the castle the last one just missed him "Okay now its my turn" as Xenya began to form electricity in his hand.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:46 pm
User ImageNicholas exhaled deeply and closed yet another book he has finished browsing. Although it did give him more information, some of the texts simply left him even more curious with its riddles and clues. I guess some things I just need to figure out on my own. He got up and took back some of the reading materials back to their places.

On his way back to his seat, Nicholas noticed a book that seemed out of place. It was lying on top of some books between layers. It had no title written on the side panel either. He grabbed it and blew the dust away. The pages were aged and the cover was about to fall off. Carefully, Nicholas browsed the book and noticed something unusual. What the hell..

The whole book was hand-written, by a man who used to reside in this castle 1 thousand years ago.

Nicholas looked up at the sleeping dragon. "Hey Amentet, I dont suppose I could take this book back to my room?" The water dragon remained asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image

The air around Able became dense and she landed gently on the ground. She looked up to see how far she had fallen. "Well that was fun.." she said with a sigh as she turned around to see she was back at the front doors to see the Mistress of the castle standing there in front of someone...someone who reminded her of a person a friend of hers told her about. Able sat over at a random chair in an angel that she was able to see them, but they could not see her. A strang thought came to mind. "Hm..that reminds me...i didn't get a room..oh well it doesnt matter i don't sleep," Able muttered quietly to herself. She then stayed quiet shutting her eyes listening in on what was going on with who ever was in close rang.

Her bare feet were placed upon the cold floor a chill running up her legs and up her back. She couldn't help but shiver, so she quickly breathed out a bit of flames coming out of her mouth and nostrols, and once more she was warm. Able opened her eyes slowly and was reminded where she was, for a split second she thought she was back in the forest watching the old Mayans roam about their tempels. "Nunca más los puedo ver devuelta..." Able muttered silently and sighed a bit as she forced herself to pull away from her past memories.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

IIAmentetII

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image

Amentet's ears flickered slightly as she slept on the young sir's head.
Even after her long sleep, she still enjoyed a lovely midnight nap before the coming dawn would rouse that busy castle and all the noise would commence. In truth is was the reason she preferred the library to the rest of the stone fortress, less crowds. And boy would there ever be a crowd coming, now that the castle was coming awake again. Her little heart soared at the thought, not that she cared for the people so much, but her mistress would be pleased by the guests, so Amentet would be pleased as well. Just as long as they stayed in reasonable group sizes and didn't drop the books or touch her bed cushion.

Then, she wouldn't eat them.

That's why she was resting on the young sir's head, whenever the castle came to life strange things usually started to happen. Well stranger then usual anyways. It took all of her energy just to guard her home while it rested, let alone when it was fully awaken! Yeah, she'd need to rest and rest well, for the strange things would start soon.

"Hey Amentet, I don't suppose I could take this book back to my room?"

"Well that was quick" with a wide yawn of her tiny jaw, Amentet open both of her large baby blues and n** the young sir tentatively on the cheek, before uncurling her body to carry out his small request. It wouldn't take long, after all he's room would be filled with his scent. The Mistress, always made sure each room had a particular scent so that Amentet would know which doors were for guests and which were for her private chambers after that little incident with Dark so long time ago. But really, how was Amentet to know the sounds of female screaming was a good thing during human mating. Dragons had a different set of tools, not that she would know, the Mistress thought her too young still to find a mate of her own...

Amentet floated out of the room, book attached between her small jaw, still trapped in her own private thoughts.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image "I would advise you not try my patience," Merle said slowly, her voice suddenly cold. The smile was gone from her face as she looked at Solina, and only her eyes sparked crimson, but it lasted only for seconds.

"Oh, but silly me," she chuckled. "But you are still our guest. I should accomodate your thirst... Some other way, oui? I'm sure we have blood in the castle, we use it to satisfy the trolls' cravings... Fresh and warm. Just don't ask who the suppliers are," she said, winking. "Now if you'll just follow me?"

She opened the door that led out of the Moon Garden and waited for Solina to exit.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:05 pm
User Image
Solina looked at Merle and said "I shall not go away from this place. A reminder to help me remember the days I were to be." Solina looked now down. "I'm already used to drink water. If I suck blood once again, I would be obsessed, addicted." Solina now sighed. When she knelt a bit down she pick up one flower. The smell, the look. It was beautiful.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:50 am
User ImageNicholas' eye brows rose as he watched the water dragon n** him and hover around his head. To think I was just reading about you.. "You can speak. I don't suppose you can turn into human form as well?"

It took a while before Nicholas noticed the book he wished to read was now clipped on the tiny jaws of Amentet. "Hey, I was planning to read that." The water dragon remained afloat for a moment before it flew out the library. Geez, first dodging killer plants and now chasing flying book-stealing lizards. He then began to follow the water dragon out into the halls and towards a large, well-engraved door. "Is this my room?" Forgot I left the group before I could find my place. Nicholas slowly pushed the doors open to see a grand and spacious chamber with lush carpets, exotic paintings and a bed fit for 2, even more. It had a large balcony which faces the deep forests of Neteru and a perfect view of the rising moon.

Nicholas watched Amentet still hovering around with the book still clasped on her jaw.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

IIAmentetII

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:17 pm
User Image

If dragons could grin, then the small corners of her cheeks would be turned up at the thought. "Speak, yes, but only inside of your head. And why on the river Styx, would I wish to do such a thing as be human?" It wasn't that she couldn't if she truly wish to, there was very few things she lacked in power as a Castle guardian. But to Amentet such things were unimportant, so why waste her energy on them. Amentet floated inside of the room, giving the place a good once over with her large eyes before focusing back on him again. Gently she set the aged book desk, accompanying his chambers, thinking it as good as any for a book to rest.

With that being taken care of she when to wrap her small body around the sir's shoulders, like most of her kind, her sense of touch was far greater then all others. Well beside that of smell, but was a different story all together. Touch allowed them to connect with those around them on a more extensive level, almost a way of bonding, just like how they spoke through the mind and could share visions. Amentet tucked her tiny head in the nook of neck, "Yes, this place is your living space, and you are a lucky one at that. Such a lovely view of the Black forest. Does it please you, these quarters?" Dark gray smog rolled off the forests ground, giving it a sinister aura, but the tiny dragon payed it no mind. To her the forest was beautiful because her daddy came from there.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image "Alright," Merle said softly. "You may stay here if you wish. There is a fountain a little way to the right over there, if you need to drink. Take care not to damage any plants or to let them damage you. Feel free to leave the garden any time you wish."

She gave a curt nod towards Solina and shut the door behind her.

Traipsing up the hall, Merle wondered vaguely where to go next. Letting her feet take her to wherever they wanted, she turned left into a stone corridor, up a flight of stairs that went in tight circles, and into a hall lined with tapestries and medieval armor. Which wing is this... Ah. A beam of light fell upon the plush carpet through a crack in the door, and Merle peered in. She saw Amentet with the boy from the garden--Nicholas, was it? His room was one of the more spacious guest rooms, as far as she could tell. Chief must really favor him for some reason; and apparently Amentet does too. Maybe I should find out why. Having nothing better to do, she gave a genteel tap on the wood.

"Are you busy, sir?" she asked.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:22 pm
User Image
Solina's eyes once again changed. But now her right eye was black and left orange. She now followed Merle. But of course, person as Merle might have sensed her. Solina then saw Amentet and Merle, with Nicholas, but though she didn't knew who was the dragon.

Well, well, well. I guess they have some sort of a meeting. But I need to meet Chief immediately.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:38 am
User ImageNicholas felt as if Amentet had issues with humans, but it was not his place to ask if it was true. "It's not a question of why, but rather a question of what if." He motioned towards the desk and ran his fingers on the aged book's cover. "I suppose you were never curious about how being in human form feels like."

Staring at the mirror just a few meters from where he stood, Nicholas realized how awkward it was to be speaking out loud while having replies silently sent through his mind. People would think I'm nuts.. "I haven't been in such a luxurious room in a while. Yes, it does please me." He gazed at the smog-covered forest outside his window as information resurfaced in his mind regarding the Black Forest.

Nicholas' flow of thought was broken when another female entered his quarters. The doll-like appearance quickly made him recall her name. "Lady Merle, what brings you here?" He slowly placed the nameless book inside the drawers of his desk. "No, I'm not busy." Not yet atleast.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games