Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:46 am
now i've never had jasmine so I can't compare - but they smell different so my guess is they taste different too. I very much like strong coffee and strong flavors, it may be an acquired taste with the lavender, i find it keeps my anxiety away...
mmm maybe you should try some maune looks like you could use some relaxing?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:50 am
There's much more productive ways to take out your frustrations *pours some liquid from his flask into his steamer, wipes the spout, and tucks it back into his coat*

For instance... *sits back in his chair and stirs his steamer* I used to work out when I was upset... or write. *looks around the bar for something Maune could use to take his anger out on*

I got it. Maybe dancing will make you feel better. No one has used that stripper pole you put in yet. Maybe you can break it in. *grins and tries to act like he's being serious*

Edit- Jasmine pretty much tastes like it smells. It's certainly not something everyone would favor because some people don't like the taste of flowers.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:53 am
*ayami's jaw drops*
there's a stripper pole in here?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:53 am
Maybe Ayami :;glaces at TES and blushes as he looks down:: ahem no thanks  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:54 am
Yes Ayami a few posts back Maune change up the place let me see if I can find the page  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:55 am
*scraches her head*
how did i miss that one? Oh and I am a fan of flower flavor... I think it'd rather use them to flavor than have them in a vase...  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:56 am
Look at page 174 Ayami and read down. its a male and female stripper pole  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 am
*stops in and grabs Ayami's booty, then leaves, the aroma of freshly baked cookies following him*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:03 am
I think flowers are alright, but I prefer other flavors over that of flowers. I once knew a woman who made jams and jellies in her home, some of which were made out of flowers right from her back yard. I bought a few jars and they were pretty good... the fruit ones were better by far in my opinion though.

*finishes up his steamer and looks back over at Maune* Oh, come on man. It'll make you feel better, and is less likely to cause permanent brain damage. Here... I'll see if I can set the mood for you.

*goes back behind the bar and digs into Icy's secret music collection* I'm sure she has something useful in here... ah ha! Perfect! *pulls out a cd and pops it into the bar's sound system. Pretty soon the quietness of the bar is replaced by the sound of "It's Raining Men"*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:04 am
redface
oh my that was most unexpected

*shakes out of it*
oh as far as fruits go i am a big dark berry fan.
^_^

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:06 am
TES i'm not going up there  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:09 am
Don't be such a sore sport. *gets Maune out of his chair and starts pushing him toward the stripper pole* I'm sure it will make Ayami-chan really happy.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:12 am
:;Is push towards the pole then starts to walk back::  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:15 am
aww. What's the matter Maune? Are you shy? Self-conscious, maybe? Would you feel better if I took off my clothes first? *starts unbuttoning his coat*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:15 am
I'm shy alright :;Turns around not glacing at TES::  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games