Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:01 pm

User Image
Hana listened to Nike's voice, slipping into a hypnotized sleep with no dreams. Her body slowly stoped shaking and her body went limp.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:06 pm

"Oh, I see. A job that doesn't require too much. I like that."

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:13 pm

"We're pretty lax, the place runs itself mostly, but we do get a few who thinks its okay to take advantage of the humans. Only we get to do that." She said giving him one of her trademark winks.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:21 pm

"Kane will be back," Robert muttered after Hana fell into her hypnotized sleep. "That's always how it is with his type. And who will he take advantage of next time?"

Dameon Black

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:35 pm

He nodded. "What about each other?" He quickly relized what he said and wished he didn't. He blushed brightly and looked away.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:00 am

Soli leaned on Leon."I hope everyone is okay."

The whisperer moved silently towards a book and flipped it open and started saying spells protecting the house,"Oh fool of court and castle,how you move amuses the one that pulls your strings."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:21 am

"Ok. so if your finished, I will be takeing her back to the whisperers now."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:35 am

User Image
Hana stirred in Brago's arms and opened her eyes. Her body hurt, but she couldn't remember why. "Where am I? What happened?" she asked, wincing as she tried to move a little. Something was pressing in the back of her mind but she could figure out why or what.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:50 am

The whisperer started pouring black sand near the door and windows,"This should help."He snapped his fingers the inside of his home changed into a long hallways and marble floors appeared with bookcases leaning on the walls,"Better."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:58 am

Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana stirred in Brago's arms and opened her eyes. Her body hurt, but she couldn't remember why. "Where am I? What happened?" she asked, wincing as she tried to move a little. Something was pressing in the back of her mind but she could figure out why or what.

"Your in the forest, Hana. I just had my way with you and Nike and Dameon sensed our Demonic aura."

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:04 am

User Image
Hana looked at him confused, knowing that she would have remembered that. "Did I hit my head? Why can't I remember that?" She asked him. "the last thing I remember is sneaking out of the Whisperers house because I felt like I was trapped and couldn't be there...." a pained look appeared on her face as she tried to force through the mental block in her head to remember something else.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:14 am

"I got a little rough, I was mad. Look at your torn clothes."

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:20 am

User Image
"oh...." Hana didn't fully believe him, but his answer made sense so she didn't fight with him. She could ask Nike later and get the truth from her if need be.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:29 am

"Good. Now return to the Whisperers. Im still energetic and will lay you again."

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:36 am

(( http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17417123 new rp I'm making tell me what you think))

The whisperer opened the front door and sat down on the wooden chair outside,"Slowing."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games