Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:59 pm
Avery took her time. Till about half way through her test, then she knew if she kept up this much focus, she'd go cross eyed. She flipped through the remaining pages doing the ones she knew and leaving the rest for afterwards. She felt kind of anxious as she saw Shige and then Jordan leave the room. Sneaking a look out of the corner of her eye, she could still see Whit who had his head down on his arms and appeared to be taking a nap. Avery could feel his sense of completion and cursed his math filled brain. Sighing she flipped back to the few she hadn't known right off the top of her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:05 pm
Michishige nodded at Jordan. "Yea. Can't wait to get outta here. By the way, you know what you're gonna get everyone for their presents? Specifically..." Michishige looked both ways, mock checking to see if anyone was there. "Moi?"

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:08 pm
After lunch, Spencer had gone back to his dorm to take a nap. He was currently snoozing on his bed.

Christopher was reading in the library. Working with Maria was slightly frustrating. He hoped things would be easier starting second term, but he didn't hold his breath. He looked at the clock and noticed it was the end of the final exam, so he marked his page and left the library to go meet with the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:25 pm
"It's a surprise, you know," she winked. As much to me as it is to you at this point. "But...what kinds of things would you want? Hypothetically speaking."  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:32 pm
Avery sweated through the last problem. She spent most of her time re-checking her answers and making sure she hadn't made any of those simple mistakes Whit had told her about. So she was using up pretty much all of her exam time. At least when she was done she was sure.
Setting down her papers she gathered up her pencils and erasers and tucked them back into her pencil case. She stood scraping her chair back and looked over as Whit popped up. Looking for all appearances as if he'd just been scared awake. Giggling -quietly- Avery went to the front and handed in her papers just ahead of him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:36 pm
(( Okay, changed the poll to be just the ski-lodge and mansion, since the hotel wasn't really going anywhere, and with my vote on ski-lodge that makes it even.

So everyone gets to vote again 3nodding ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:38 pm
Michishige shrugged. "Oh, I dunno... Maybe your eternal and undying love?" he suggested, mostly kidding, though he kinda sorta liked that idea.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:43 pm
Jordan raised her eyebrow. "Well it wouldn't cost much," she mused. "Of course, you'd probably be fine with any female's 'erternal and undying love', right? How about nacho girl?" Now there was a long story, involving cheese. Lots and lots of cheese.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:45 pm
Christopher walked back to the cafeteria where he hoped everyone would be waiting. He wondered if he should change first.

Spencer woke up from his nap. "Snnk, huh? Oh crap!!" he cursed. He checked the clock to see that it was passed final exam time. He grabbed his phone and made a call to see where everyone was at.

((so who else would have a cell phone? Jordan? Michishige? Someone?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:51 pm
(( Jorden's turned her's back on after the test, I'd assume Michishige too ))

Jordan jumped as her phone began vibrating and pulled it out of her pocket. She flicked it open and checked the caller ID. "Hey, Spencer, what's up?" Yeah, she hated it when people asked her that, but she couldn't help asking others 'what was up'.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:59 pm
"Hey. I'm just calling to make sure everyone hasn't gone yet. I took a nap and I just woke up. Is everyone meeting together somewhere?" Spencer asked.

Christopher spotted Michishige and Jordan and walked over to where they were.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:02 pm
"Actually, I'd prefer only yours..." Michishige muttered. "Oh lawd, not nacho girl." She... she was just terrible. Horrible, really. "I think taco dude would be a nice match for her."

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:06 pm
"Yeah, we're all together outside. Avery, Whit and Maria'll be here soon. See you soon." Jordan snapped the phone shut. "Yeah, except he got run over by a bus, remember? Hey, what do you call cheese that's not yours?" she asked him as Christopher walked up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:25 pm
Spencer hung up the phone and then went over to his closet to pull out some casual clothes to put on.

Christopher walked up and waved. "So where are you guys heading?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 pm
(ahhh taco kid, almost forgot about him ^.^)

Avery and Whit came out of the exam room at the same time. They found Jordan and Shige not too far away. Avery slung her backpack over the one shoulder and took a look around.

Whit was merely silent. He'd fallen asleep for practically that whole test. Lucky he was fast at math.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games