Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:10 pm
*squeaks happily and follows Jessi, Mwee still on his back*

*nods* They're shy and very good at hiding. I'll try to get one of them to come with me next time I came over.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:15 pm
Amy grinned. "Sounds good! Uh, especially if you just bring one, preferably the angel imp."

She laughed softly. "Well, while I hate that you had to get out in this, I'm glad you're here. Maybe we could talk more about the art exhibit?"

Amy started to slowly walk back toward the lounge area, seeing if Kits would follow or if she just wanted to stay in the information area... though she didn't know why she would.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:16 pm
Jessi grinned brightly and followed the dragons into the lounge. "Alright! What would you two like? Do you like fruit as much as Thistle and Velcore do? Or do you prefer pasta? Meat? Cheese?""

She waited to see what reaction she got to each word.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:17 pm
Daniel wanders in from the back, having finished a patrol. Hearing the commotion in the lobby wanders that way. As he walks in he seems decidedly unsurprised by Smok, who he gives a small wave.

"Hey Kits, welcome to Aqua Frigid."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:19 pm
The devil's not bad. Just mischevious. *waves to Daniel* Hey Daniel. ^_^

*follows Amy toward the lounge* I wanted to talk to you about that anyway. I talked to some people at MW the other night and they gave me some ideas. 3nodding

*as she follows Amy, she notices what she's wearing* sweatdrop Wow... *shakes her head*

*Smok and Mwee squeak happily to each of Jessi's suggestions*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:22 pm
Daniel notices Amy there as well and starts to give a wave, but it drops back down and his face skews slightly. He keeps a lopsided grin on his face as he sidles up to Jessi, speaking softly.

"Jess. Does Amy know her closet exploded all over her?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:25 pm
{{Jessi's in the lounge. wink }}

Amy smiled as she saw Daniel and waved at him. She chuckled at the joke he made. "Huh. Aqua Frigid. Not bad, Daniel. Do you want to join us all in the lounge?"

She groaned as she started walking back toward the lounge and heard Kits' statement. "Suggestions from MW? Well... from who exactly? I mean, we want to keep the art exhibit family friendly."

She turned back to look at Kits and frowned slightly. "Wow what?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:26 pm
Jessi giggled at the dragons and hung her head slightly when she made it over to the bar. "Alrighty... Jack, please make a large sample plate for the dragons here."

She picked up Mwee and held her in her lap. "I haven't gotten a chance to interact with you much, Mwee. How are you doing, pretty girl?"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:29 pm
{{ I thought everyone was. The statement stands though. rofl }}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:32 pm
{{Ok. lol! And no, when Daniel first saw Kits and Amy, they were still in the information area, I think. They were starting to walk toward the lounge.}}

Jessi looked over at Daniel and arched an eyebrow in question at him. "What are you talking about? Sometimes Amy wears wacky outfits like that. I like it simply because it's not normal. I mean, she has that power to transfigure outfits whenever she wants, and Thistle helps her sometimes. I'd probably make crazy outfits, too, sometimes."

She grinned. "Thistle makes Amy's outfits crazy sometimes, too. Put those two together and you can get some bizarre ensembles."

Jessi giggled.  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:33 pm
From Ryzan and Tes. I also talked to Liada. She's interested in hanging some of her art. 3nodding

And... uh... your outfit. sweatdrop

*rests his head on the bar and watches Jack making their food*

*squeaks happily and cuddles to Jessi, enjoying the warmth*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:39 pm
Daniel looks back over towards Amy with an intrigued look on his face.

"Transfiguration, huh. Interesting?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:41 pm
Amy beamed at Kits' news. "She does? That's great! Do you think we should start making a list now of everyone that wants to display something? Karrie said he'll think about whether he wants to display his jewelry or not. And you know, Ryzan and Tes could always come down here at night and help us put the exhibit up if they wanted to. We could always use the help, and they might enjoy it... Well, Ryzan might."

Amy looked down at her outfit and then laughed. "Oh this? Thanks! And no, I don't think it was a 'wow that outfit is great' wow. I know it's an eccentric outfit. Thistle and I had fun this morning. I was trying to get her to calm down from the weather being so bad outside. And I just decided to keep it on. I kinda like it."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:44 pm
Jessi smiled and held Mwee closer to her as she cuddled against her. "What a sweetie you are! I hope Kits brings you by more often."

Jessi reached over the bar counter, grabbed two brownies in a tray, and put one in front of Smok. Then, she held onto the other one and held it beside Mwee in case she wanted one, too.

Jessi looked over at Daniel. "Yeah, just cloth, though. She can also control wind and a little bit of water, too. Didn't I mention this before, at least the transfiguring thing? I could have sworn I did.... Ah well. I'm sorry if I didn't."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:52 pm
Daniel just shrugged as he came to sit down by Jessi.

"Nothing to worry about. Not exactly critical information, and I wasn't really looking to pry. Honestly, I haven't really spoken to her much. Or anyone else for that matter."

Daniel looks at the two dragons that are with Jessi, and then back towards the lobby.

"So what brought Kits out in this mess? I heard those two going on about the art thing, but surely she didn't chance that mess out there for just that."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games