Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 434/655[-10(645)] || Stamina :: 220/220
Honsho gave a bit on an ability she might be able to do. though in the midst of explaining herself clearer about her own potential efforts. It would seem she misunderstood Miko's intention when seeking of headbands, but then again a pause for reflection on her words came over Miko's face as she thought about how to replay to the girls words. She's a academy student who hasn't had the whole speech from the Raikage yet...so it makes sense she wouldn't know about tha whole point in access to Jutsu scrolls outside of her clans and the knowledge from senior shinobi the headband signified her license to obtain. Rubbing on her chin as she'd continue to walk and they'd made their way close to a room. Miko would interject her response between Tosokurui's, " Like toso here just reiterated it's coming from outside and we're pretty much in a big cooler. Insulated to keep the cold inside, but also it doesn't seem like what heat there is is staying in either... whatever the reason for that is I don't know but like that guy squid-boy here mentioned pointed out the buildings covered in ice infused with chakra, and the best bet would be to probably dispel the chakra before trying to fiddle with the Ice. We have no idea what kinda of jutsu might be imparted into it or if it's just really unnatural elemental ice chakra jutsu." cricking her neck and moving her hand from her chin to playing a bit with her dreads Miko would go on to explain herself some where it seemed appropriate. "Well, you see that jutsu of yours might really help, but then again I'd suggested the headband because as I've been told by the Raikage, and I'm sure you'll meet him too and get the same. The headband is like a license. To access scrolls and pick the brains of superiors. Without it we're not allowed to tech you anything. Though your clan jutsu is a privilege of your family and no one can deny you that. Seeing as it's about all we might really need to experiment with on that ice, now I'd say take a crack at it. Noting ventured nothing earned, right?"

Miko had something of an passive unknowing posture to her that left the decision of hat to do up in the air for Honsho to catch. She'd made her conscious efforts to keep them in a favorable situation if anything were to occur, but relying on those didn't always seem to pan out as her experience informed her. So right now a little something new might of been needed to shift the gloom of the frigid halls of the frozen over Raikage's tower. Yet then toso seemed to take his leave as the group approached an occupied area with the civilians and Anbu. The sound of glass and possibly ice shattering, Miko would follow after into the room looking on at his point of escape.
"Guess, there's no need to use your jutsu now with the squid-boy testing out the ice for us. Though not sure if he just let in more cold or gave us an exit. Either way it don't seem lie I'm gonna get much out of these Anbu. So Honsho, you think you gonna stay here with the Anbu? I think I might have to follow the idiot, as much as he annoys me sometimes I kinda feel responsible for him."

[exit]

((OOC: Sorry again for the slow reply guys. ))
¥ Ryo: 775 | ¥ AC: 3,425
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• 11 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Monko no Keibou [ Door Guard ]
Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user touches a nearby object. That object then relays basic information on whoever comes into contact with it to the user, including the relative size of the Chakra pool. Remains passive for 6 of the user’s posts, but can be made permanent for a 10 Chakra reduction of the user’s maximum Chakra pool. Can be used on stationary effects, such as waterfalls (naturally occurring or otherwise). [-10 to pool for passive (set on staircase)]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
{Inventory}
[Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
• 4 Kunai
• 9 Shuriken
• 12 Senbon
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
• Genin Scrolls [holds °]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
• Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
• The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Interacting with::
NecroPlant

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:31 pm
User Image

• Honsho ⇣ | ├ | ┤ | ⇣ Umekikana

┤ ✧_| Genin | Kumogakure | Raiton : Fuuton | AC 0 | ✧ ├

┤ ✧_| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Medic : Medical License | ✧ ├
    ┤ ✧_| Chakra 475 | Stamina 95 | ✧ ├

Hon listened politely to Miko's explanation about why the headband was so important but...she still felt uncomfortable about using her bloodline. It wasn't that she wouldn't but she was untrained. She knew the techniques like the back of her hand but she had never, except with varied and disastrous results, used them correctly. It was like pointing a sword and using it like a butter knife "I'm sorry...but I don't feel comfortable just throwing it about with no direction. If it missed, it could attract unwanted att-" she stopped mid way with a startled squeak as the sound of breaking glass and Toso's rather noisy exit occurred. She glanced at Miko with wide eyes, her expression slightly alarmed at Toso's actions but "...I'll stay here." Hon replied finally, straightening slightly and tucking her fingers deeper into her underarms "Someone needs to stay and tell the Raikage when he returns what has occurred. I'll go back down to the main entrance and wait there for this to blow over." she bowed her head to Miko and started down, pausing only a moment to turn back "Thank you for your kindness and concern. I hope you can find Toso and make sure he is ok too." she gave a very tiny smile and dipped her head again before walking away, back down the hall towards the main doors.

AD Reaper Elyse

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:22 am
    User Image
    x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
    ❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
    ❅ Chakra: 200/410 ❅ Stamina: 200/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
    Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
    ❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270
    x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Entered, I glanced up the stairs and groaned softly in protest. I did not want to go up these steps. I was certain I did enough of that at the hospital. But no matter. Wait. I can ask the secretary something. Instead, I went up to the secretary and wrote a message, asking if the Kage was here. With a shake of their head, I realized that he wasn't back or didn't want to be in. With a deep sigh I turned in the report and went to head back home to find Shu.

Report:

As of 24 hours ago, a storm was extremely strong and powerful, I was busy gathering up clothes for the villagers. Despite the strong blizzard, it wasn't too bad just yet and I managed to get to a box of clothes to the academy. It was then I had recognized a few shinobi there. They are: Kaileer Cein'lys, Hatsu Hattori, Soraru Musunde, and Osamu Aburame. A new genin showed up later but I did not know his name. The storm raged on and was much more stronger, the group split up, who left the Kage and another genin who also showed up alone in the room. I had no idea what was going on. No one was communicating with me, they all just left. I noticed a change in my pet, Shukenja, he was must more exhausted than normal and his ears were flat. I still don't know why he did such thing. Shu was placed by Kaileer to keep him warm and I started to bundle up Kaileer and Shu together, so they could share body heart. Used the diagnosis jutsu several times, I noted that Kaileer's body temperature was going down. Anger got the best of me, I went to where the group was and saw a huge ice creature. Moments later, it was taken down and Soraru broke the black core. After that, it was as if everything I had was gone. All my anger, all my worries, my joy, every emotion was gone completely. Logically, I went back to the Kage to make sure he was okay. He was finally becoming warm and I sat down. For so long, I felt nothing. Still lack of communication, the Kage was angry and left the academy, left me behind with Osamu Aburame and the new genin whose name I still do not know. We were to patrol the village but after saw some wounded people, I disobeyed direct orders and went to the hospital instead. I ordered Shu to go around the village and send the wounded that can walk to the hospital and carry the ones that cannot. Shu had not yet arrived back to me. Several hours I spent at the hospital and did everything I possible could for everyone. As after this report, I am to find Shu and then he and I could work together to help the people of this village.

[ Exit ]

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Jutsu Used:

Taorito

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:10 pm
    User Image
    Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Making her way back to the Raikage's office she searched around quickly looking for an anbu or someone with some rank. Having actually found one she tucked her hair over her shoulder and bowed at the waist,"Excuse me, mister foxy." On account of his mask," I have a report for you. All of the bodies in the residential district, the main street in and out of the village, and the plaza have been relocated to the ruins for identification and disposal. We conducted a patrol of the village and found nothing outside of the ordinary and no hostile contacts. However we did notice four sets of tracks leading out of the village. Two human, one animal, and one assumed to be belonging to one of the monsters. Do you have any further orders for us at this time sir?"

[exit]
    Valbjorn

Taorito

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:36 pm

Azeiel The Risen

Taorito

User Image
    Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Taijutsu // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 400 / 400 // Stamina: 325 / 325 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 7300

Running along with Inori, Osamu bowed as well when they finally found an ANBU operative, “As Inori said, the corpses of the village’s dead have been moved to the ruins as a pre-emptive measure to avoid a serious public health issue when this freak storm fades and we have run a patrol of the village as per orders from Kaileer. There wasn’t anything worth reporting anywhere other than the tracks at the gates, four sets leaving the village: two human, one animal, and one.. other. Anything else we should do?” Osamu would then stare up into the eyes on the mask, waiting for the ANBU to respond. Though what he wanted was to be dismissed do he could go deal with his parents…

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness heavily increased.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:57 pm
    User Image

• Honsho ⇣ | ├ Saimoto-Nagadera ┤ | ⇣ Umekikana

Slouched against a wall, her legs stretched out, Honsho stared at the wall opposite. She was waiting for the Raikage to come back or for someone to notice her. At the moment, neither option was happening. What she really wanted was for Himito to show up finally and relieve her of this tedious boredom that was slowly consuming her. The ice had all melted away, whatever jutsu dissolved, but now she still had to deal with the original reason she had come here! Headband! Instructions! Other things that were no doubt essential to her existence as a shinobi. She still wore her slightly unique ensemble of clothing but she had her vest draped across her knees, exposing the twin holstered knives under her arms. One was resting in her palm as she flipped it back and forth by the handle. Honsho sighed heavily as she heard people moving nearby but around the corner of the hall and out of sight. Not a terribly outgoing person and currently wanting to not be running about, Honsho stayed away from the noise but listened curiously.

Taorito

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:08 am
    Azeiel the Risen
    Valbjorn

Hakanai's report was dropped off to an empty desk, but it would still be there whenever the secretary returned. Which she did not a moment after Inori spoke to the fox-masked ANBU. She looked more than a little frazzled, warily glancing around as if she expected a monster to climb out of the woodwork to attack her.

Which was entirely plausible after what she'd seen.

The pair of frozen ANBU by the door had been removed and slowly the ice the creature left behind was melting from the doorway, on the inside, at least. So it definitely looked like the beast was long gone.

The ANBU before Inori and Osamu displayed no particular reaction to their report. In fact, he seemed displeased by their presence, as if he didn't believe what they said. "Given the number of reported dead so far, I highly doubt all of the bodies have been removed." He nodded toward the worried secretary. "Turn in your full report to her, and then head back out. There are plenty of families snowed into their homes that could use help."

After a little while, the single ANBU standing outside of the Raikage's empty office approached the girl that sat a little ways down the hall, his stance non-threatening. A wolf mask turned down to look at her, should it have had an expression, curiously. He couldn't see any sort of headband on her, and assumed she was a civilian. She didn't seem to be injured either, but given the nature of the beast, the injuries weren't all in the form of bodily harm. A low and slightly muffled voice spoke from behind the disguise. "Are you alright, ma'am?"  
    PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:30 am
    User Image

Looking up at the Anbu's approach, Honsho used a finger to push some hair out of her face. A wolf mask...that was awesome, actually. She didn't appear injured in anyway except that her skin was slowly regaining warmth so she was slightly redder than usual. Using the wall to push herself up, she stood as he got closer, smoothing out her shorts and checking that her mismatched socks and leggings were neatly rumpled. Her jacket went under her arm as she gave him a short bow, bending at the shoulders "I'm fine. I'm just waiting for the Raikage so I can get a headband and give him my academy report." she said with a cheerful but polite smile. The holsters under her arms were more obvious when she stood, the hilts peeking out just under her sleeves "Do you know when he'll be back in?" Her fingers peeked through the holes around the wrists of her sweater, stretching as she flexed them back and forth. Honsho wasn't sure what had happened with the storm but it appeared that everything was starting to let up.

Taorito

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:42 am

Taorito

User Image
    Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Taijutsu // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 400 / 400 // Stamina: 325 / 325 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 7800

Listening to the ANBU’s response, Osamu nodded with a totally blank expression, the ANBU didn’t know what he could do with his kikaichu or the sheer number he had at his disposal. Turning away from the ANBU, Osamu walked over to the secretary and pulled a sheet of paper and a pen from his bag, deciding to write his report out quickly:

While training in the Dojo, temperatures started to suddenly drop rapidly and ice started forming over the windows and walls and I began hearin this high pithed noise. Kaileer eventually passed out for some reason as myself, Soraru, and Hatsu went to investigate around the Dojo, eventually finding a huge ice creature attacking some civilians. We managed to get the civilians to safety and crushed the monster, thogh something that came from an orb in its chest seemed to have affected our minds for a short time, causing us to not really care about anything for a while. Once that wore off, Hakanai, Toshihiro and myself went on patrol of the village on Kaileer’s order, as he had recently woken up, stopping at the plaza first to try and help any survivors around. Hakanai split off from the group and headed for the hospital according to a note she wrote and gave me, and I don’t really know where Toshihiro went, but I ran into Inori and she and I continued the patrol while cleaning up the bodies of the dead from the plaza, streets, and residential district with the help of my swarm of kikaichu, and moved them all a place in the idle of the ruins so that if and when they started to decompose there wouldn’t be a massive disease outbreak. After that we finished the patrol, finding four sets of footprints leaving the village at the gates: two human, one animal, one other.

Osamu then folded that sheet with his report in half and handed it to the secretary, “Here you go, this should explain everything. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some business to attend to.” The genin would then turn and leave the building, feeling he needed to deal with the bodies of his parents.

[Exit]

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness heavily increased.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:33 am
    Nakano Toshihiro

User Image
    He arrived at the tallest building of them all in the village, the Raikage's office and headquarters. Hunched over and breathing heavily from all the running. It didn't help that it was cold either, making it hurt to inhale oxygen. He stood straight up, trying to catch his breath, slowing his breathing down. He the walked up to the door and pushed it open, walking in finding only a Shinobi in a mask. He immediately caught up and bowed quickly. "Toshihiro, here to report sir." He said to the ANBU operative standing up straight again. He only waited for the next order now, still trying to slowly catch his breath.

Chakra: 215/215
    Stamina: 315/315

Interacting with:
    Taorito

Skills Used:

Activated Abilities and Passives:

• Berserker - Defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.
    • Samurai - Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.
    • Zanshin - With what little training he had with his father before his passing, he was shown and taught the meaning of Zanshin, the total awareness state. [Slightly better awareness]
    • Scholar - Well versed in the arts, as well as tactics and strategy. [Slightly more intelligent]

Learning Reductions:
    • Learn Bukijutsu one [1] post faster. [Samurai Class Discipline]
    • Learn Taijutsu one [1] post faster. [Berserker class Discipline]
    • Natural Swordsman Learn Bukijutsu [1] post faster. [PA]

zZSiNGHAZz

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:36 pm
    User Image
    Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Completely and totally unfazed by the anbu's doubt having quite literally just done it she shrugged with a coy smirk,"Report then go play snowblower got it." A soft chuckle escaped her lips despite the fact she was screaming inside from the though of what she would find from those where were snowed or frozen into their houses, hopefully not more dead people. She had seen enough of that to last her a life time and then some. Heading over to the receptionist she still wore that painted smile as she took a small scroll and a pen and went about writing down the events she had partaken in over the last few days.

Report:0002:
    Name: Inori Yuzuriha Gennin
    Description: Events leading to the current date and time concerning the weather event.

Report:
    Entering the lower levels of the academy after my vocals practice I noticed the temperature dropped dramatically causing everything to be frozen quickly. Gennin Osamu ignited a handful of dummies for warmth. From there I was ordered by another shinobi to stick with Kaileer and keep him safe while he slept. So during such time I started my personal training while checking on him every so often. During which time he was never out of my sight at any point. Once he had regained consciousness and went about his business, I had intended to follow after him. However I was had gotten lost in the snow and winds and ended up in the residential district. Since I was already there I decided to assist as well I could. Lighting seven fires each on first, second, third, and fifth streets. I was not going to go any farther than fifth due to fighting in that area. Returning to first street, I began checking each and every single house for deceased and marking them accordingly. Those houses who did not answer or contained dead were marked with the number of dead or suspected occupants. Those who held responsive living were attended as best I could with what I had at my disposal. Having finished my work there as best I could I headed to the hospital to assist in the triage of wounded there. Mostly treating frostbite wounds and diagnosis of patients. Though it shames me to admit it the treatment of wounded and the sights of the dead bodies has left me shaken and my resolve wavering. Heading back towards the village center I encountered the Gennin Osamu and we quickly formed a plan to use his bugs to move as many bodies as we could to the ruins for examination. A rough estimation of the dead there is impossible at this time assumed in the several hundreds. Together we patrolled the city searching for contacts but found none. However we did note the sight of tracks leading out of the village in the gates. Two human, one creature of unknown species, and one large feline based on the paw prints and spacing. After gathering what data we could we reported here to an anbu in a fox mask who I have lovingly named Foxy. END REPORT.

Handing the substantially thickened scroll back to the haggard looking woman she bowed softly and headed for the residential district to follow Foxy's advice on what to do next.

Taorito

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:50 pm

The ANBU cocked his head slightly and looked over her before stepping back with a nod. "Unfortunately with the situation the village is in, the Raikage is out looking for Adviser Wanryoku." His gaze turned toward the damaged door to the office. "I can't say for certain when he'll be back. It could be hours, if he does in fact return to the office some time today." Folding his arms behind him, he stood straighter and faced her again. "I would recommend coming by another day and finding somewhere safe and warm until this blows over, although I can give him your report, if you like. Unless you think you can help...?" He trailed off, leaving his question hanging with a slight inflection in hopes of a positive response.

zZSiNGHAZz

The fox-masked ANBU seemed more than a little annoyed by Toshihiro's presence after the brazen responses from the previous pair, but it could only be told in the way he stood, and a slight slouch of the shoulders as the genin approached. He jerked his head toward the young woman behind the desk not far off. "Reports go to her. After that you can grab a shovel and start clearing out resident entrances so people can leave their homes."  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:29 pm
    User Image

Honsho's shoulder's sagged at the Anbu's words, her expression drooping as well. Running her fingers through her hair, the sleeve catching and mussing her hair further before she pulled her shoulder's straight "I see..." she pulled the bottom of her holster and tugged it forward slightly before tying her jacket around her waist "I'm just out of the academy. I want to help but I don't know anything. Nothing that could help. I was hoping to get my headband so I can train." digging in her short pockets, Honsho pulled her academy report out of the pocket and held it out to the Anbu. Until she got her headband, Honsho was useless "I'll go find my sister...maybe by then, the Raikage will be back and we can be put to use." she waited for the Anbu's take on her decision, still admiring his mask internally.

Taorito

• PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:39 pm
    User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxx Nathaniel coughed to clear the silence ringing in his ears as he entered the building. There were a few ninja in front of him as they gave reports or something. He didn't remember seeing them before, so he assumed they were genin. A pair of ANBU were talking to them as he walked in, so he caught the end of a command about the secretary taking reports. Rubbing the back of his neck, the medic quickly debated with himself until he came to the conclusion that his information from Takumi was a report.

He walked over to the secretary after sparing a parting glance at the ANBU and grabbed a form. He filled out the information about his squad mates but bit his lip at the thought of him being the only one who returned. He hadn't seen Seiji in the village yet, so there was a definite chance that the leader hadn't appeared. Nathaniel wrote a very brief statement about them investigating in Takumi and coming up with little; he mentioned the supplies they ordered and how he left his members in a port town for medical assistance while he and Seiji parted ways in returning to Kumogakure. He finished and handed to the secretary, though he had a strong feeling the Raikage would be dissatisfied with the results.

Nathaniel also disliked the sound of the weather, even though he felt like it was improving already (must have been his sunshine-y personality). He decided to stay in the building unless there was a pressing matter. He sat down in front of the secretary and counted out his weapons, fiddled with his headband, and checked in with his chakra to pass the time.

3125 Ryo
    1325 AC

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
    • Loiterer 100
    • Streaker 200
    • Marathon 300

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:11 am
    Nakano Toshihiro

User Image
    Toshihio nodded ignoring the tone of the man behind the mask. He walked over to the secretary's desk, grabbed a pen and a paper, and began writing his side of events.

'I arrived at the academy dojo and had a hard time opening the door as it was covered with ice. Walking in, it was unusually cold inside than it normally was. I encountered a few other genin and the Raikage in a room where the training dummies were set in a pile and lit ablaze. I was then aburptly sent on a patrol with Hakanai and Osamu at the Plaza. Once we arrived, I began to survey from the area as Hakanai left us to attend to other matters. Osamu then left with another genin that appeared shortly after. I was then left to patrol the area. I encountered no danger or threats during my patrol.

Toshihiro'

He attached the note that Hakanai gave him before leaving him and Osamu. He slide the papers across the desk. He bowed slightly and turned his back. "Time to play in the snow some more I guess. . . " He said to himself sarcastically and under his breath. He made his way to the door, and pushed it open. The slight cold breeze brushed his face. 'After this I can get some rest hopefully' He thought heading off to the next assignment.

[exit]

Chakra: 215/215
    Stamina: 315/315

Interacting with:

Skills Used:

Activated Abilities and Passives:

• Berserker - Defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.
    • Samurai - Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.
    • Zanshin - With what little training he had with his father before his passing, he was shown and taught the meaning of Zanshin, the total awareness state. [Slightly better awareness]
    • Scholar - Well versed in the arts, as well as tactics and strategy. [Slightly more intelligent]

Learning Reductions:
    • Learn Bukijutsu one [1] post faster. [Samurai Class Discipline]
    • Learn Taijutsu one [1] post faster. [Berserker class Discipline]
    • Natural Swordsman Learn Bukijutsu [1] post faster. [PA]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games