Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:27 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
The lolzanator

Ken said as he continued running up the stairs at the same rapid pace having lost hardly any energy so far, though as he continued to run he slowly felt like he was losing some of his chakra.

[175-20=155]

@ Iolozanator> Um, I'm pretty sure the reason for the -20 chakra is because of the disruption, due to me and James sealing the virus not from the virus its self. But see AandOE's post page 8 to make sure smile

@Synister> what kind of character? besides one with hair, and eyes and a mouth and nose.
Lolz: Barron is right btw

synister: yo yo yo....whats up?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:24 pm
@Syn Heyo! Do a... Gen class? We haven't had one of those in a LOONNG time. Just sayin...

@Everyone in the Port

O_O...
>_> Y'know, I remember Lucas learning the chakra "physical interference" barrier jutsu... if he makes one on the doors and windows, and you guys pump him full of chakra, we might survive... It's just one idea.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:12 pm
Well I had a good weapon's class Shinobi who was going to be the bomb but now I have to start over and since I am a little annoyed I was going to make an a*****e of a shinobi... but there really isn't anything to get too worked up over unless you talk Shigure Souen... that takes forever to learn all the techniques. Anyway! I had a Genjutsu user "Silas" but I killed him off I wasn't really feeling him. I thought about a ninjutsu class except everyone in the village is basically a skilled jutsu user! So I thought puppet? Why not a puppet user? Are there any puppet users in Suna as of now?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:24 pm
@Synister - Yes there is ^^ Two I believe, including me ^^ Buuuuuuuttttt the other one just started and hasn't been to active, along with the fact I'm only a Genin ^^  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:58 pm
Azzurro Inferni
@Synister - Yes there is ^^ Two I believe, including me ^^ Buuuuuuuttttt the other one just started and hasn't been to active, along with the fact I'm only a Genin ^^
but you my favorite puppet user!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:01 pm
Yo-ko
Azzurro Inferni
but you my favorite puppet user!!!

o 3o Thank you!  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 pm
I'd suggest Genjutsu, but if you don't want that, there's always Taijutsu and Puppetry. Heck, it's Suna, we're the puppet capital of the world. You could go crazy with puppets, and you'd even have puppet-using friends around to boot!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:09 pm
al hail ergo! for he has spoken!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:12 pm
XP Having fun with the sarcasm, Yoko?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:18 pm
lol meyhaps XD so when we getting on moving?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:21 pm
The only down side of being a puppet user is the custom puppet maximum Dx 5... and Human puppets count as 2! DXXXXXXXXXX  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:36 pm
Azzurro Inferni
The only down side of being a puppet user is the custom puppet maximum Dx 5... and Human puppets count as 2! DXXXXXXXXXX
but you still get custom jutsu!!!!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:37 pm
@Yoko: Moving~? Moving where? I haven't been paying attention, really.

@Azzuro: That sucks! You could perhaps be medical, then? I hear they get some puppetry things, but they can go wider in to Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and/or Taijutsu. I haven't checked in a while.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:50 pm
Ergo War
@Yoko: Moving~? Moving where? I haven't been paying attention, really.

@Azzuro: That sucks! You could perhaps be medical, then? I hear they get some puppetry things, but they can go wider in to Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and/or Taijutsu. I haven't checked in a while.
lol true. i got a few awesome golem ideas i may send you. And...any ideas you have will help too. XD so whats up. everyone doing ok?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:54 pm
Golems, eh? Well, think 'em over and send them my way whenever you get the chance. Right now I'm reading a summer reading book for freshman English, so I'm just taking it easy for a few days. AandOE had to work later shifts this weekend, so I haven't seen him since Friday.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games