Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Fifth Year ஐ Single ஐ

So after all this ҭเ๓є you're still so ๒ℓเи∂!ஐ   
                                                            Thought I was ұ๏ยгร You must have gone and ℓøรҭyour ๓เи∂!ஐ   
                                                            I ҭøøк it all there's иøҭђเиﻮ left to ҭคкє!

Michelle snapped her mind to reality at the sound of her best friend's voice. She had all but completely forgotten that Ada was even anywhere around. Silver eyes flickered over the morose looking girl and she shook her head slowly. She broken her too... hadn't she?

Instead of mentioning that though, Michelle just offered the Hufflepuff a rare smile and turned back to the carriages.
                                                            "Me.... no catastrophe?" She asked jokingly. "What would I do to keep myself interested without something bad happening?" She shrugged gently and draped an arm over the smaller girl's shoulders. It was a joke, but it also happened to be absolutely true. Danger, murder, blood, violence... it all seemed to follow the serpent around like a pet dog. She doubted she could go a few months without something bad happening. Hell... she wasn't even sure she wanted too.

She knew how to live in danger and murder, and blood, and violence. She could survive and even thrive in that kind of crap, but she didn't understand domesticity. She didn't know what to do when life was calm and collected an dull. She wasn't used to it. Carefully, she guided Ada through the rest of the crowd and onto an empty carriage.

Nothing's ςђคиﻮє∂, another day has ﻮøиєஐ  
                                                            Full of ℓเєร, I only told you what you ฬคиҭஐ  
                                                            You've hit the ฬคใใ, and I canҭєℓℓஐ  
                                                            Cause your ﻮเνเиﻮ in to ұøยг weakness иøฬ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image
Emperors and kings are but obeyed in their several provinces,
but his dominion that exceeds in this...
... stretcheth as far as doth the mind of man.
A sound magician is a demigod.

ɀanderɢarcia
Second Year // Slytherin // Indifferent // Hogsmeade

Though thou hast now offended like a man, Do not persever in it like a devil.

By the time the train stopped at the station, Zander was already feeling a fresh wave of boredom kicking in. Another terrible school year in some old and dusty castle in the middle of nowhere. Why did his parents even make him attend Hogwarts, anyways? Couldn't they have just taught him from home? The excitement that he could see on many of the students' faces was sickening. With a frown on his face, Zander trudged on forward, leaving the compartment and stepping onto the station where the students were all congregating. Stuffing his hands in his coat pockets, Zander peered left and right, noting a few familiar faces amongst the sea of strangers, but none stuck out as much as a young girl's face. '...Rui...' He thought, smiling when he picked her out from the crowd. Zander walked at a brisk pace, bumping into several students without so much as excusing himself as he made his way to his girlfriend. "Lovely to see you, my dear. Another year to kill... hopefully the ratty old sorting hat won't place any more mudbloods into our house." He said to her, smiling as innocently as he could though there was a hint of bitterness in his voice. He couldn't even remember how many muggle borns had been sorted into Slytherin last year, but it was certainly more than he could stand. Muggles had no right to mingle with the world of magic, this was Zander's personal philosophy.

XxX-DevilChan

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image
Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream

User Image

Rose stepped off the train, excitement thrumming through her system. She was finally a sixth year! Granted, she hadn't done as well on her OWL scores as she'd have liked, but she wasn't much for studying, to be honest. At least unless it was a subject she enjoyed. She had gotten in trouble for it by her dad, though. She looked around, grinning, and called behind her. "Claire, Tabitha, might wanna get a move on unless you want to be left behind. Otherwise you'll be left behind." With a slight squeal, she spotted Nell in the crowd. Granted, she had been subjected to the most embarassing interrogation ever by her family over the summer, but, well, they did have the right. Even if she had wanted to crawl under a rock afterward. She gave a wave to Nell. "Nell! Over here!"

----------------------------------
State: Excited
Taken With: Chantale Ellis
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Would someone be and not pretend I'm off again in my World

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Tabitha stepped off the train after Rose, blinking as she watched her oldest sister call over to her girlfriend. That had been a bit of a surprise for the youngest Hall girl. She hadn't expected to see Rose get all excited over anyone, let alone another girl. Maybe that meant that Rose had changed at school? Before she had a chance to ponder that, she saw someone calling for first years. She gave both sisters a hug and a smile. "I guess that means I have to go over there, right? I'll see you up at the school then!" She swallowed then, and with a last wave, followed the other first years over to the boats.

╔❤xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thinking: Oh my, I hope I don't end up in a bad place
OOC: Exit to the Lake

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❤╝

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

Shina stepped off the train, looking around with a little smile hovering on her lips. This would be her last year at Hogwarts. The end of her childhood, end of that nostalgic time of ups and downs, housemates breath as your lullaby in the dorm, laughter and chatter and the flutter of wings in the great hall.

It was time though. She'd had a good run, and it wasn't over yet. But when the year closed, it would be time to set aside childish things and take up her responsibilities. She would be working with tutors over the summer to make sure her muggle education was acceptable, then she would be attending business school in the fall. She would have no time for quidditch or other diversions. And when she completed her degree she would begin to learn the handling of the company, working alongside her father, taking on more responsibility each year until he eventually quietly retired, leaving Shina in charge of the massive international company.

Shina briskly shook off her melancholy. If this was her last year to enjoy the freedoms of childhood, she should embrace it, not waste it woolgathering on the responsibilities of her future! Straightening her head girl pin, Shina looked around, making sure there was nothing that needed her attention.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:02 pm
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Third Year~Half-Blood

Corabell stepped off the train and made for the carriages. Her pockets bulged with palm-sized steak'n'kidney pies for the Threstrals. "Hey there, good boy. You want a treat?" Corabell cooed as she offered the first threstral she came to a pie. "Yeah, good boy!" When the pie was gone Corabell took a moment to give the threstral a good scratch around his bridle, then moved on to the next.

Where am I?
Who am I with?
What am I doing?
OOC: (( ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image
CLAIRExx HALL
3ʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ

ωᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ sᴀғᴇ, ᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴏʟ________________________
________________________ƒơʅʅơɯ ƭɦє Ł£ΛƊ£Ŕ, σŗ ɱąҡε ųþ ąℓℓ ŧɧε ŔŪŁ£Ş,
ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃᶰᵗ, тнε cнσıcε ıƨ чσυяƨ,_________________________
____________________________sᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ

ttire: [x]
xxood: Beaming
xxxxocation: Hogsmeade
xxxxxxompanions: Rose, Tabitha

Claire was beaming with pride when she stepped out of the train with her sisters. Words just couldn't describe how happy she was that both of her sisters were attending Hogwarts now. Rose was already in her sixth year, which made Claire a little sad because that meant in a year, Rose would graduate. Little Tabitha had yet to start her first year, however, which meant soon Claire would get to play the big sister role and show Tabitha around, and give her tips and hints on all the courses that Hogwarts had to offer. She nodded to Rose and smiled to Tabitha, petting her little sister gently. "Good luck, Tabitha! I'll see you in the Great Hall. You too Rose!" She gave Tabitha and Rose a quick embrace before darting off into the crowd in search for a carriage - preferably an empty one so she'd be able to read a little on the way to Hogwarts. She'd chosen Care of Magical Creatures as an elective, but from what she'd heard a vast majority of the creatures they'd be studying weren't the fluffy, furry kind that she had originally hoped for. Claire found an empty carriage near the middle of the pack and climbed in.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:29 pm
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Fourth Year~Half-Blood

Daniel drifted out to the platform. He wasn't thrilled to be back at school, but it wasn't exactly bad either. He'd spent most of the last three years here, and it was kinda strange. With all the traveling their family did, and the multiple houses, he was spending longer at Hogwarts every year than he ever had at any one family house in a year. In a weird way, Hogwarts...it sort of felt like home, a bit.

Daniel scoffed. Merlin, what was he thinking? How ridiculous! School was school, just another place for perfect Shina to show off! Head Girl this year, Prefect hadn't been enough. Whatever! Daniel pulled out a pumpkin pastie, taking a bite chewing until his thoughts, and mood, had settled.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image
    Do you really wanna be like them?
      Do you really wanna be another trend?
        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
          Cause I don't ever wanna
            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke didn't get far than a few paces before he was grabbed from behind. He whirled around, ready to snap at whoever it was, when he caught sight of Steffi's narrowed eye. He closed his eyes, feeling caught. He couldn't run here, not when the whole school was on the platform. As it was, he was certain that he couldn't run anymore. Not now. He'd been trying t all summer, and well... Opening his eyes again, he fixed her with a look. He knew she wanted to talk, but he could only catch part of what she said. "I really should come, huh? At least not make a scene in front of the whole school." His green eyes scanned the carriages, deciding that they should take one of them. Hopefully they would be left alone long enough, anyway. "Vogn da? Minst vi får personvern."

User Image
State: Alone
OOC: Translation: Carriage then? At least we get privacy.

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image
Nessarose Joy O'Fehrehy
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Second Year ~ Hufflepuff ~ Single ~ Muggleborn

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

With: Students

As soon as she got off the train, the first thing that Nessa did was look around for familiar faces. There was a big crowd, just like last year, and she didn't want to get lost. 'And it would be really nice if I could meet up with him,' she thought hopefully, her eyes scanning for a particular face in the hundreds. She and Quihnan had spent their summer corresponding over several owls, and she would like to think that they had become good friends. She couldn't wait to see him after spending the whole summer away, wondering idly if he'd changed at all in that time. As for her, she was excited to continue her education in magic, anticipating another year full of strange and marvelous things. After all, what would a year at Hogwarts be without a little excitement?

o White-Raven o

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:20 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/Fourth Year/Single/Pureblood/Wearing

With: Edajin Tarot

User Image

Stepping off the train, Yvette looked behind her to be sure her brother was following. The train had been busy, as usual, and though she trusted that he could find his way, she didn't want to be responsible for him getting lost or trampled. Making a pathway, she stood in an open area and looked around while she waited for the next available carriage to the castle, wondering if any of her friends were nearby.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Third Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

Edajin sighed as he followed behind his half-sister, his expression a bit flat and annoyed. He didn't like how she was always babying him, like he couldn't take care of himself. Keeping quiet, he stood at her side, looking to all of the students who seemed to be piling into the carriages. "Shouldn't we be going?" he said as he spotted another few coming their way. "Before they all get full.." He was impatient to get moving, as he hated being in big crowds like this. Not that the Great Hall would be any better. What he was really looking forward to was Quidditch this year. If luck was on his side, he would make the cut and fly another year. He was confident in his skills, of course, but he didn't know what the turnout would be like, or what his competition would be.

With: Yvette Tarot

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

iamWanderlust626

Spirited Elder

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image

ѕecond year / gryғғιndor/ ѕιngle / нalғ-вlood

User Image

With: students. . .

Stepping off of the train, Quihn's first action was to stand as tall as he could to try and look over the heads of the other students of Hogwarts to spot one particular face. He hadn't made a great number of friends during his first year, but those that did stay strong had kept in contact with him. Especially her. Of all of the "friends" he had made, after one year he could already consider her his best one. And he was excited to see how much she had changed. The last time he had seen her she had been timid and dainty, with really long hair and big eyes. He just hoped that she hadn't changed so much that he wouldn't recognise her. He had, of course, grown a little over the summer.. and become even more confident in his magic. Granted, his temper hadn't improved, and his father said that his self-control had taken a step or two backwards. But those were little things, in Quihn's eyes. The only other difference he noticed was that his hair was longer -- and that shouldn't throw Nessarose off too much."Nessa!"

User Image

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image
Nessarose Joy O'Fehrehy
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Second Year ~ Hufflepuff ~ Single ~ Muggleborn

With: Quihnan

Whirling her head around when she heard her name, she spent a moment looking for its source before she found it, her lips spreading into a wide grin as she ran over. "Quihn! Wow, you've gotten taller," she said with a slight blush. For a twelve year old, he looked.. well, much older*. Her smile remained as she looked him over, feeling much better now that she had found him. "So, how was your trip? Are you ready for another year? I think we're supposed to take those horseless carriages this time," she said, indicating the group of students off to the side who were boarding them, her expression all at once skeptical and stupefied. There were still some things about the world of magic she had yet to get used to.

(* this is a pun at your choice of pic for a 12 year old XD)

o White-Raven o

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

iamWanderlust626

Spirited Elder

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:40 pm
User Image

ѕecond year / gryғғιndor/ ѕιngle / нalғ-вlood

User Image

With: students. . .

Tilting his head with a slight grin and shrugging a shoulder casually, Quihnan ignored her short list of questions to let his being there be answer enough. Of course he was ready.. Even if he wasn't, did she really think he'd let something keep him from at least trying as best as he could? He was a Scotsman, for Druid sakes! They were too stubborn to give up on anything, that easily."Aye, ' think so. Le's catch one, b'fore we git left b'hind."
                                          That last bit had been meant mostly as a joke. But who know how much seriousness could come of it, if they spent too much time lollygagging.

User Image

((* You don't look 12, either. So shut up about it, already *smh*))
x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games