Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:01 pm

((Hi Snuggles! *hugs* Welcome back! ))

"I would think you'd be against that. From what I hear, everyone you send has a habit of converting and not going back." She replied. "Then again, you could send all of my followers from your country to my own, or lift the ban on religion... even though I'm sure you're against both." She suggested.
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Jian began to mingle with the others, having a delightful air about him. Still, most of the evening, he was either talking with Monica and her friends or watching the horses.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:21 pm

"I see. Well, then I suppose I will leave you alone then. I'd prefer not to have my guards defecting" Damien said. They will be executed once I crush this place he thought to himself. "So, if that is everything, I believe this is all I can do for now" he said.
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:24 pm

"Oh shut up, buddy. I could hear ya from all the way over here. Yee of little faith", just as Zil spoke, a multi-monitor was brought into his room as well as a supercomputer for all those precious files. The fancy things could be reacquired later. For now, three computers would have to do for the entire communications department and connection on the surveillance cameras around the building. How convenient. It already had cameras.

"Excuse me" Monica said as the next event was up, leaving Jian with her very much interested friends from the rich families of old. The next event was show jumping - a favorite of Monica. The host mentioned her winning twenty eight ribbons for first to third place since she started, as was done with the other exhibitionists. And to start the show, she lightly kicked her steed in the stomach and it majestically leaped over the hurdle with an air of grace. When the hurdle was raised, she ran her hair through her steed's mane and tried to calm it down before readying it again to leap in the air, a good few inches above the obstacle. She dismounted and had her servants tend to her horse as she gave a curtsy and returned to her company as the other riders began being called out for their chance to outshine the Ravenstone heiress. That was all most who attended cared for anyway - outshining each other. Well, they served her purpose well so Monica did not mind at all. "How did I do?" She asked as she returned to Jian and her circle of friends and wannabes.

((OOC: Snuggles~ *murder eyes* Hi~ ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:26 pm

"Your a smart man. I'm sure you can think of something." She replied, briefly looking up and clearly seeing the irritation in his expression. She quickly looked away again and look a deep breath. "So is there anything else you came to discuss? Any question or comments?"
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:39 pm

"That was magnificent." Jian replied. Suddenly, one of the guests trying to disrupt the event go give Monica a bad reputation. released a snake on the stage. A few of the guests screamed as the horses began to go wild out of fear. "What's going on?" Jian asked with surprise as people ran away from the stage.

"Snake!" A guest yelled.

Immediately, Jian moved towards the stage and jumped on it, seeing the deadly python. He let out a sigh and simply walked over to it, stepping on it's head and killing it. "It's fine! It's dead now!" He said, trying to calm down the audience. Still, the horses began to struggle wildly against their masters who tried to restrain them.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:46 pm

"No, I think that's it. I do thank you for your time. I just wanted to make sure we kept seeing eye to eye and that the plans on staying neutral were still being kept in place and I hope you don't fall victim to any foul play" Damien said, "and remember what I said about the Helmshirish and the rebels. Don't trust them. They could be out to get you as well". The Absolute Leader then kissed the Grand Priestess' ring.
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:53 pm

A loud bang resonated through Zil's room as a heavy spanner collided with the door that sepperated them.
"Shut your face!" Turning back to his desk after a lengthy glaring contest with the door, the technician conintued connecting wires and flicking switches. Replacing the cover's to all the various electrical items Raffie once again turned and addressed the door, unwrapping a lollie and stuffing it in his mouth for good measure "The main storage unit should be up now,it'll take a while to retreave information and to add the date from the disk's fanny gave me but I should be able to have everything back to normal with in the next 15 to 20 hours"

((Lollie~ Aya~ Eternal~! -glomps lolly and feels the murder eyes-...aaha...h..h..hi there aya .....))

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:57 pm

"I never thought you would have an interested in my well being." She replied, looking a bit uneasy and still not used to him kissing her ring.
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:58 pm

"Oh bother" Monica said, quickly getting up to the podium and saying to the people with a soothing voice, "Everyone, please calm down. The situation is under control!" A part of Monica's team of housekeepers each tried to calm the horses down. Well, let's just say some of them were secret police who decided it was too dangerous to leave their chief alone in a crowd of people who would kill each other for money and influence.

"May the offender of this fine party be brought forward", she said calmly and some of her housekeepers stepped forward with the man who set the python free, red handed with the bag from which the python came out still in his hand. "I'm sorry good sir. I did not want to do this. But as chief of secret police, I am putting your under arrest for disrupting the peace. Take him away" At once the housekeepers brought him to the house to be taken to a concentration camp later.

"And we have our hero, Chief General Jian Kimfeng to thank. Let's give him a round of applause" Monica said, clapping softly as the python and any such mess was cleaned up by servants of the Ravenstone household. The garden and fine fields were unspoiled by the event but any trace of turmoil was quickly erased and soon, the people began to chatter, in praise of the Ravenstone household, the lady herself for handling the turmoil and about the brave Chief General for risking his own safety and killing that snake.

Monica couldn't help but smirk. It seems they would walk away from the event more popular than ever. There were the owners of newspaper companies present. Surely, this would end up on the pages somewhere, unnecessary may it be. Monica stepped down and quite immediately the people began to gather around the two in praise.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:02 am

"Good job then" Zil said, taking a secret bag of sweets from under his table and opening the door, throwing it to Rafael's desk, in case he needed some extra. He then continued laying out plans and all those kinds of leader-y kind of things

((OOC: ))
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:05 am

"Um..." Jian muttered, turning red and looking bashfully at the crowd of adorers. He wasn't used to this sort of attention. "I-it was nothing really. I'm just glad no one got hurt."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:13 am

"Yes. It's all in a day's work for the chief general of our country. So surely, we need not worry about security" Monica said rather sweetly and the good-humored crowd began to stir and give out compliments here and there. That was just nice since the party was just about to end. Event under control and everything still on schedule as the afternoon was soon approaching its end. It was time for the closing ceremonies about an hour before the sun set. That would have to be spent picnicking, no?

((OOC: *Fred seems to gravitate nearer and nearer to Snuggles* ))
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:17 am

"Well, you seem to know what's best around here. I wouldn't want some idiot taking your place. You seem to be an intelligent woman and I respect that" Damien said, standing up but still holding her hand. I care...as long as it's beneficial for me he thought to himself.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:18 am

Jian gave a sigh of relief after the closing ceremony and after everyone had left. He wasn't used to that sort of attention. Still, he looked at Monica and smiled. Somehow she had made dealing with them worth it.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games