Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:50 pm
i could really use some food considering my main source of nourishment is on hiatus.... rolleyes

((edit me is a thread in the game room (same room that we are in) - you post and the mods sometimes change what you posted to be funny etc. it's just down the page a bit))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:51 pm
*adressing Icy* You need only lead the way and I'll be right behind you my mistress. I could go for something to eat right about now.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:52 pm
Cuwen
{{What is the Edit Thread? lol. Can people go there and RP, too?}}

Amy jumped at hearing Icy slam her hand down on the counter, but she tried to ignore it and respond to Psyzapp.

"He's in a box?! What the hell?! I don't care how bad a person acts, they shouldn't be left in a box!"

She gets up from her chair, hoping to go find Tes and get him out of there. "How do you get to this thread?"

((We RP mostly here but there is: Grabby Geezer Bar; Chatty Kathy's; Edit Me!! NAO; and Lily's Pad. We bounce around there when we RP. It's like our own little "town" LOL ))

I would assume that Ryzan has kicked TES out and he is probably wanting to self inflict some misery to see if it makes him feel better. Good luck trying to coax him out of that box.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:54 pm
*shouts over to Psyzapp*
I already tried!
He told me he wanted to be there even if it rained all night long.
so I cursed him with a cold to catch from that moldy box....
serves him right - prideful wretch... hehehe

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:55 pm
*relieved that the group has decided to join her, she gestures with her hand towards the exit* Then let us go, shall we? wink *takes her latte with her and walks towards the exit, alerting Psyzapp as to where they are going*Psy. We're going to go to Chattys to grab a bite to eat. Once you're done with.... that, please join us if possible. We'll keep a seat open hon.

*with that, she walks out the door with group in tow to Chattys*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:57 pm
Okay…thanks Icy *grins*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:58 pm
{{Ah ha! Found it! Thanks! lol! A town? That's cool and I'm glad I know that now! biggrin Do I need to send a link of my post to Tes for when he comes back online?}}

Amy heard what that one girl said about trying to coax Tes out, and she knew that Psyzapp was only trying to be helpful, but Amy felt that she needed to go there and at least talk with Tes.

Amy sighed and looked over at a random spot on the wall. "Why would entering into an emotional relationship with a woman be so unrealistic for Tes? I mean, even if he's bisexual, couldn't that happen? Women are capable of forming emotional relationships."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:01 pm
((no TES will find it don't worry ^_~ the regulars are pretty good about keeping up with threads))

*walks out with Icy keeping a sinister eye on the new girl that she had yet to be introduced to, as she departed holding her clove up to her face as it emanated a bit too much smoke to be normal*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:06 pm
((Just post…he will see it tonight when he comes back.))

*She sips her latte and then looks at Amy.* He is a Dark Elf. He isn't going to risk being attached to a human woman with a life expectancy which is a fraction of his own. Not to mention while a human woman would age rapidly…he would remain basically the same throughout her lifetime and within the blink of an eye she would be gone and he would have to endure this loss for centuries.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:07 pm
lady leko-chan
((no TES will find it don't worry ^_~ the regulars are pretty good about keeping up with threads))

{{Ok! Thanks! biggrin And are these other threads considered other business establishments in town? Like, this is the bar and another place would be a restaurant or something, for example?}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:09 pm
lady leko-chan
(the regulars are pretty good about keeping up with threads)
(And then there is me. I get lost very easily.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:09 pm
Amy glared at that same spot on the wall, though she wasn't angry at Psyzapp.

"So he's just going to stay with another man who's a Dark Elf simply because he doesn't want to risk being hurt from her aging and dying? That's ludicrous! I'm sure there are magical ways around that, for goodness sake!"

"... Thank you for your understanding, Psyzapp. I will hopefully come back by later tonight.... If I'm still welcome."

She then stormed over to the bar entrance and walked out angrily.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:10 pm
(( Chatty Kathy's is a restaurant, GGB is our rival bar, Lily's is a tea house/bakery, Edit me is just edit me.))

*Watches Amy leave and calls out to her.* Don't worry…you're still welcome! *She shrugs and decides she better put the dogs downstairs before she goes over to Chatty Kathy's.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:12 pm
Nei1
lady leko-chan

((it's okay because Nei is the best according to Ayami 3nodding ))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:18 pm
lady leko-chan
Nei1
lady leko-chan

((it's okay because Nei is the best according to Ayami 3nodding ))
redface redface  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games