Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:20 pm
Psyzapp
(( Chatty Kathy's is a restaurant, GGB is our rival bar, Lily's is a tea house/bakery, Edit me is just edit me.))

{{Oh wow. That's really cool! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:34 pm
(I must get dress for a wake now. It's for a friend's dad who passed away Saturday.)  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:39 pm

((I'm kicking Gaia and the storms and my internet... but I finally caught up))

*Walks to the edge of the window to look in the bar, feeling it would be better to prepare herself for whomever was there. Not seeing anyone, she carefully entered, still dirty and cut up. She wanted something strong to ease the physical pain and if possible the mental anguish. Walking to the bar on near tip toes, she sets up the line of alcohols and starts mixing, hoping nothing exploded*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:56 pm

*The drink started easing the pain, her head hurt, but it always did after the changes. According to Dame, she hadn't been to their place in a while, but she still didn't know where she went. Looking at the bottles lined up in front of her, she wondered if Psyzapp would be upset if she paid for them and took them with her.

Not wanting to leave a place of familiar, but not wanting questions she knew no answers to, she decided to make one more drink before going*

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:08 pm
*Walks into the Main Bar from her office and grins at Iggies.* Hi there Iggies! Are you doing any better? neutral You seemed a bit out of it last night.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:15 pm

*Inwardly cringes at stalling so long, but then seeing it was just Pyszapp, she thought maybe.... just maybe she could try telling one person... but she thought she would feel first*

Hi hun... I.. I'm kinda better. How are you tonight?

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:21 pm
I'm good. Just dealing with things around here. *Gets herself a glass of Champagne and takes a sip.* Can I get you some Champagne Iggies? heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:25 pm

*Giggles and gestures at the line of bottles* Sure. What kind of things? Any troubles?

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:27 pm
*walks inside and up to the bar* Hello, Psyzapp and iggies. *looks more closely at iggies and frowns* Iggies, what happened? You look like you've been sleeping outside or something.

*flies in and lays on the ground near the bar*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:28 pm
*Sees Iggies lineup of bottles and giggles.* Perhaps you had other plans. xp *Pours her a glass of Champagne anyway and hands it to her.*

Oh just stuff for the expansion and a few things going on with some of the regulars here is all. *Sips her Champagne.*

EDIT: *Sees Chef Karrie come in and nods at him.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:28 pm
*parking Flames car in the back, she opens the back door and props it open, walking to her door and unlocking it as well. Calling to Flame, she waits for him to come out and help her unload the car. After several trips, they have everything out of the car. Making sure Flame starts to unload bags, she heads out to park the car properly. Coming back in, she locks the back door and heads inside her place.

Locking the door behind her, she goes in to start putting items in their perspective places. She tells Flame which bags contain dinner and lets him set the table and put the food out as she finishes putting things away. Now, with a fully stocked pantry, cupboards, and refrigerator, there was no need to have to go to Chattys to feed Flame, unless he just wanted to go out. Though he hasn't been very pleasant to be around, she's happy that she won't have to cook while he's there. Waking up to breakfast would be nice for a change.

Picking out a nice bottle of red, she sits down with Flame to eat dinner. They go over their precious jobs, who's been caught and brought in, who needs to be re-caught, etc. After dinner, she clears the table and loads the dishwasher while he heads to the living room to watch some t.v. Letting him know she'll be upstairs in the bar, she heads out and goes upstairs into the bar, seeing Psyzapp and and the dark elf woman named iggies*

smile Well, good evening ladies. How's everyone? Psy, when you get a minute, I have something that I need to tell you.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:31 pm
Sure thing Icy. *Picks up her Champagne.* Where would you like to talk? smile  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:35 pm

*Takes the glass of champagne* Thank you Psyzapp... *Looks up as Karrie mentions her stat of being, tries to hide the confusion*

Hi Karrie... went for a walk... is Velcore ok? *Glances at the woman that entered... still not sure what to make of her, but finally remembers that woman had not been well*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:37 pm
*still in the mood for wine, she goes to the cooler and finds another great bottle of red, pouring herself a glass and heading to her favorite table, placing the bottle on it and motioning for Psyzapp to join her*

With this being your establishment, I need to let you know that my mentor Flame is staying here with me, to keep an eye on me if you will.*sips her wine and looks at Psyzapp, searching for a reaction*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:40 pm
{{Sorry Karrie! I didn't see your post! sweatdrop }}

*while waiting for Psyzapp to respond, she notices someone talking to iggies. She glances over to see it's Karrie. Smiling, she nods at him in acknowledgment* biggrin  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games