Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:42 pm
*She has a seat with Icy and stops in mid sip when she mentions Flame. She puts her glass down and continues to hold it.* He's keeping an eye on you? What for? Are you in some kind of trouble or danger? *She raises an eyebrow and stares at Icy.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:43 pm
*nods to Icy, then turns his attention back to iggies* A walk? Through what, a rosebush? *sighs* Velcore's not doing so well, he's been sick the past couple days.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:43 pm

((LOL Icy!))
*looking at the woman, trying to remember her name....it was something smooth...*

Hi miss... I don't remember if we officially met, but I hope you're feeling better.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:45 pm

((Gah I type slow))

*Looks concerned at Velcore* Oh hunny, what's wrong? *Looks back at Karrie... any idea what's wrong with him? A rosebush... maybe... sweatdrop

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:50 pm
*lifts his head and looks at iggies, then lays it back down*

I'm not sure. Kits seems to think he might be teething, cause he acts like his mouth is hurting him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:55 pm
*Gets down to kneel by Velcore and rubs his head softly, also grateful that her whereabouts and condition is being distracted* Poor guy, teething can't be fun, it makes human infants cranky. Have you tried numbing things, like rubbing *tilts her head trying to remember* I think its rum or whiskey on his gums?  

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:59 pm
*turns her attention back to Psyzapp when she responds* The only trouble or danger I'm in is having my tail in a sling if I go out alone again, or at least that's how plainly I can put the chewing out I got from Flame when he finally caught up with me and I explained things to him. He's here to make sure that I don't go looking for those goons again without him.

He's very adamant that I not go anywhere from this bar without him. stare *hears the elf woman introduce herself and she smiles*Actually, yes we've met once before iggies. It was only for a brief moment and I hadn't made the best impression, with me running out like a stark raving mad person. redface But it's a pleasure to meet you again hon. The names Icy. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:01 pm
*lets iggies pet him, but stubbornly keeps his mouth closed*

I've tried, but he won't let me do much. *sighs and looks around* I don't see your critters tonight, or are they just hiding?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:03 pm
*sees the look on Psyzapps face and sighs*Look, I hate the fact that you and Katana feel as if I leave you guys out of the loop b/c I don't trust you or care about you. It's bad enough that those idiots found me here and now know that this is my home. I'd rather lead them away from here and keep you all out of danger than to have what happened here before ever occur again. In some ways I use dangerous situations to take place of certain things, but this last time wasn't supposed to happen the way it did.

I could very fight Flame tooth and nail on him "babysitting" me, but I know that I need protection and he's one I can count on in a pinch. Though he won't admit it, I'm all he's got and he's all I got.*holds hand up before Psyzapp can protest*Yes, I have my MW family, but Flame has been there for as long as I can remember. He took me in when no one else would and looked after me until I was able to look after myself, and I came here.

Psyzapp, you have a life with Dougherty now, as Katana was a life with Showcase and dame with Karrie. I cannot have you all out there risking your lives for me when you have others to think about. Do you know how devastated Dougherty would be if anything happened to you, on my watch? Same with the others. I don't want that on my head.*sips wine and looks Psyzapp in the eyes*As far as any information that I receive or uncover about these men and what it is that they want, you'll be the first to know. I've had Flame go over the applications of the candidates that I'd chosen for security and I'm adding him as my second.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 pm
*Sips her Champagne* He's not letting you go anywhere alone? WELL GOOD! I'm very glad to hear this bit of news.

Is he going to hinder you from figuring out the Security around here? I trust you and want YOU to be in charge. I don't know Flame all that well and I don't want him poking his nose where it doesn't belong unless he gets to know me to a point where I can trust him. mad  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:09 pm
*Looks at Icy sternly.* You better make DAMN sure he knows that HE IS GOING TO BE TAKING ORDERS! evil It isn't the other way around! YOU are in chargeā€¦NOT HIM!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:09 pm

*Looks up at Icy's introduction* redface That's right, Icy, I liked the name... I have a horrid memory sometimes, I"m sorry. I didn't think you were stark raving mad... *Small dawing of more of that night hits her and relief to have some back* I think I can relete to those moments

*Looks back down at Velcore hearing Karries explanation* Oh sweety, its ok, I wont do anything to you. *Continues to rub his head and realizes the critters are missing. That I hope means nothing is wrong still!* The critters... uhm... I think are at Dames... tired or something... Velcore would you want some of them to come keep you company?

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:13 pm
If I even SEE Flame start throwing his weight around and ordering you around I'm gonna lose it and he won't know what hit him! mad twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:15 pm
*looks at iggies with pleading eyes*

Maybe it would be a good idea to call some of them... *goes behind the bar and gets himself a coke, frowning that iggies doesn't seem to remember Icy, then hears Psyzapp yelling about someone named Flame* Ummm... stupid question, who's Flame? confused  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:20 pm

*Looks down at Velcore.* I'll get the word to them right now hun, they like you immensely *Mentally calls to the critters to come find Velcore, that he's sick, but hears nothing from them* We'll give them some time, if they don't show up here, they will come find you, if you want.

*Listens as the shouting picks up, thinking maybe Pyszapp might not be able to handle her baggage right now, hoping that she could just find a way to fix it without anyone needing to know*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games