Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:22 pm
*can't help but smirk at Psyzapp*I know that you don't like him, but he won't be a problem, much anyway. As long as those guys are still out there, he'll do what needs to be done around here.*sips her wine and shakes her head, knowing Flame has a bad rep b/c of his don't-give-a-damn attitude*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:26 pm
*Calms down and sips her Champagne.* It's not that I don't like him…hell…I don't hardly know the man! It's a knee jerk reaction is all. If I see him trying to pull rank and strong arm you…well…damit it strikes a HUGE nerve in me. stressed You have no idea how many years I was forced to take orders and do things I didn't want to do. stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:26 pm
*After a few minutes grunny runs in and gwee and black dragon could be seen outside, not sure if they could enter*
You're sick! you should have told us sooner. *glares at Iggies* She's been a handful but we have watchers on her while we help you  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:30 pm
*looks dully at the grunny, not noticing the others outside*

*takes a sip of his coke, then sets it on the counter* I wonder if I'll ever get used to them talking... *watches iggies, worried that she seems so confused*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:34 pm
-walks into the bar-

((now to get caught up, lol))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:35 pm

*Concerned at Velcores dulled interest, motions for the other two to come in*
I guess I just forget normal critters don't talk, like these guys do. Velcore, just let them know when you want them to leave... the others probably will try to check on you too.
*Tries to not let her concern for where the others were show... she knew somehow she would figure out what was going on*

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 pm
*Picks up Icy's hand and holds it with both of hers.* What I've built here. I'm trying to provide you ladies with freedom. Freedom to be yourselves. Freedom to have some say in your future. Freedom to be what you want to be. *Looks Icy in the eye.* I want the best for all of you Ladies and I don't want you to have to worry about anything or want for anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 pm
*nods knowingly at Psyzapp* I know love. trust me, we fuss and fight, but he means well when it comes to me. If he tells me something or calls out an order, trust when I say it's beneficial and I learned what I know from him. I've already talked to him about minding his Ps and Qs though, so he knows where he's at and who's establishment this is. You're the boss, no if ands or butts, about it. wink *finishes her glass off and pours another, rather glad that she's taking such a liking to wine* Now, how has my dear leader been? I've missed you dearly, you know.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:42 pm
*hardly notices the other critters and Dame come inside*

*sees Dame come in and smiles at her* Hi Dame. *looks down at Velcore* Your critters and Draa are the only ones I've heard talk. *looks iggies over out of the corner of his eye* Iggies, are you sure that you're all right?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:42 pm
Psyzapp
*Picks up Icy's hand and holds it with both of hers.* What I've built here. I'm trying to provide you ladies with freedom. Freedom to be yourselves. Freedom to have some say in your future. Freedom to be what you want to be. *Looks Icy in the eye.* I want the best for all of you Ladies and I don't want you to have to worry about anything or want for anything.

{{Damn, too slow again! stressed }}

And I'm so proud of you and all that you've accomplished in such a short time Psyzapp. You've made my stay here the best and I adore you for that. I didn't think I'd make it here and you helped me find a place.*squeezes Psyzapps hand and takes a sip of wine*My bounties afford me many luxuries and having a place here only adds to such luxuries. Thanks to you, I know what "living the life" means and wouldn't trade it for anything.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:49 pm
*she grins at Icy.* I've just been working very diligently on the expansion. It is coming along quite nicely and I'm looking forward to when it is all done and we can have a grand opening party or something. wink

I missed you dearly too. Things just aren't the same around here without you Icy. It was really hard not knowing if you were coming back or not. It felt heavy on my heart. *she sips her champagne and tries to hide the fact that she is getting tears in her eyes.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:50 pm
((DAme you snucked in! I didn't see you))

*Hears KArrie greet Dame and looks up and waves to her roommate* Hi Dame. *Continues to rub Velcores head* What one is Draa? I know I should know this... oh, wait is that the... *Tilts her head to think* Dark Elf... Tes? His grunny?

*Drops her voice to a whisper* Please don't say anything to anyone Karrie... I'll be ok I hope soon... I don't want anyone worried....  

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:56 pm
*smiles softly at Psyzapp, getting up and moving to sit by Psyzapp, wrapping her arm around her shoulder in a hug* I'm sorry Psyzapp. I honestly didn't mean to put you all in such a situation. I miscalculated and yes, I should have asked for help instead of going off on my own.

I just fear that if I told you the circumstances behind such actions, you'd either get pissed, think I'm stupid, laugh or do all three.*sighs and takes a sip from her glass, speaking up before Psyzapp can say anything* Yes, I know you better than that, but it still embarrasses the hell out of me that I feel this way.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:59 pm

((I"m going to have to head off.. sorry.. I'll try a few more minutes))

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:00 pm
*Hugs Icy and tries to compose herself.* Damn emotions! *Wipes her eyes briefly and takes a sip of her Champagne.* I'm still not used to them.

I'm just glad you are okay, Icy. smile  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games