Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:03 pm
Yeah, Draa is one of Tes's grunnies. I guess he's a clone of Tes or something. I don't really understand it. *leans down and whispers to iggies* iggies, if you need help, you can ask me. Your critters know how to find Velcore, at least, right? He's almost always with me.

*looks up and widens his eyes, seeing the other two dragons near him, and whines*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:04 pm
[Edit to fit]Thanks Karrie... They know how to find anyone, anywhere.... I'll... I'll try to remember...
*Eyes glaze over and she suddenly stands, waves and leaves. Ending again in mountain caves*

((Sorry I'm about to fall over, G'night))

iggies

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:04 pm
*Slips in, skimming over the last few pages she mutters: "Hmm, Faerie seems to have dealt with our little problem, but I've updated the Mods thread and added to the announcement in the Games Room. Too many pages since to ry to read in detail, but all appears to be right in the MW, or as right as it ever is." She smiles, tickled with all the antics that go on in this place.* Think I'll refill my flask and check up on a few more threads.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:06 pm
(( HI BRAT! *grins broadly.* We always have "antics" here! LOL rofl ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:10 pm
((I know, and I always miss out on them. crying Long days at work, but I do try to catch up some. There are times when I really need the giggle after said long days. Y'all just make me smile.))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 11 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:10 pm
(( I'm here ... just need to get caught up with the last page! cool ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:11 pm
*laughs* Yes, those can be very pesky at times. wink I'm glad you're alright as well my dear.*leans back in her chair and looks around the bar, watching the interactions on the other side of the bar. Noting the time, she finishes her glass of wine and stands up, stretching*Well love, I must head off now. I need to get up early and take care of some things. I still have credit cards to deactivate, claims and reports to file on my car, and make sure my Android was turned off and no outstanding bill is awaiting me.

Those assholes took everything. All my information, contacts-*gets wide-eyed*That's it! I bet those bastards used the contacts in my phone. If they've made any calls to those numbers, especially before I turned the phone off, those calls should be traceable. That should give a roundabout location on them. That's a start.*excited, and calculating, she takes the bottle and places it back in the cooler and her glass in the sink, grabbing a bottle of Gentlemans Jack for Flame as she plots a course* Good night Psyzapp. I should have some information for you tomorrow, or rather, we should.

*goes through the passageway, and down to her place*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:12 pm
Lil Brat
((I know, and I always miss out on them. crying Long days at work, but I do try to catch up some. There are times when I really need the giggle after said long days. Y'all just make me smile.))

{{*snuggles her Bratty* heart Night iggies!!! heart }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:18 pm
*watches as iggies leaves without even saying good night, leaving her critters behind* I hope she makes it home all right. She seems out of it. *looks up as Icy walks into the office* Good night, Icy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:22 pm
*Grins and watches Icy leave.* Goodnight Icy. *Sips the rest of her Champagne and decides to take the bottle down to her quarters. She picks up the bottle and keeps the glass in her hand.*

Goodnight Karrie. I'm going to get to bed. We are right on schedule for the expansion and I think you will be very pleased with the design of the interior for The Jade Dragon. wink Hope you are getting your staff together! *She grins at Chef Karrie and then takes her Champagne and heads down to her Chambers to get ready for bed and unwind a bit.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:23 pm
Goodnight Icy. Sleep well. *Sends a mental hug Icy's way.* Hello, Karrie.

Goodnight, Psyzapp, goodnight Iggies... I feel like I'm in an episode of the Waltons.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:25 pm
*As she enters her quarters, she puts the Champagne on the small table in the foyer and locks the door behind her. The dogs are sitting right there waiting to greet her. She grins and pet each one, then picks up her glass and the bottle of Champagne and heads into the bedroom.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:29 pm
*She sets the Champagne and her glass on the table in the sitting area in the bedroom, flips on the fireplace and then pours herself another glass. The dogs lay on the carpet at the foot of the bed. She takes sip and then proceeds to enter her closet to change out of her clothes.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:29 pm
That's good to hear that the expansion's going well. I will have the staff together in time for the opening. *smiles* Good night, Psyzapp. *hears Lil Brat and turns to face her* Good evening, Lil Brat. How are you tonight?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:33 pm
Doing alright, just trying to catch up around here. How are you? *She pulls one of the bottles down from the shelf and refills her flask, slipping it in her pocket and replaces the bottle.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games