Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:36 pm
-shakes her head slightly as most everyone seems to depart all at the same time- neutral Hm. -shrugs and goes to take a seat at the bar, petting Velcore briefly on the way-  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 18 Total: 24 (2-40)
*Enters through the back door and heads downstairs. He notes the bedroom light on and walks in. Right away the dogs notice him and they stand up.* Psyzapp M'dear, I'm home. I see you got the dogs.

*He cautiously makes his way over to the dogs and puts out his hand, palm down so that they will not feel threatened by him. Both dogs smell his hand and greet him, then settle back down on the floor at the foot of the bed.* Good dogs.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Me personally, I'm fine. I'm worried about Velcore, though. He's still not feeling well. *looks down at the sleeping dragon surrounded by iggies' critters*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:41 pm
*She comes out of her closet in her very short very sheer nightgown and goes over to Officer Dougherty. She greets him properly and puts her arms around his neck and kisses him for several minutes. After she releases him she speaks as she goes to get another sip of champagne.* Yes…I did finally get the dogs. This one is Atillie *she pets one dog* and this one is Hun. *she pets the other dog.* So far they have been wonderful. heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:47 pm
-looks back down at Velcore- Velcore's still not feeling any better? What's been done for him so far? -goes down and sits in front of Velcore, patting her lap slightly-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:49 pm
*Brat waves goodnight to Karrie and Dame and slips out.* Goodnight.

((Atilla the Hun ~ LOL... reminds me of names my mom picked out if she ever had the chance to have two boxers: "Hey You" and "You Too". For now she has one, appropriately named: "Hooligan" ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:53 pm
Good night, Brat. *looks down at Dame* I don't know what to do for him, that's the problem. *sighs* Iggies left some of her critters here to help take care of him. Two of them are dragons, so they might know better than I do.

*wakes up and sees Dame in front of him. Moves forward slightly to put his head on her lap*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:55 pm
Psyzapp
*She comes out of her closet in her very short very sheer nightgown and goes over to Officer Dougherty. She greets him properly and puts her arms around his neck and kisses him for several minutes. After she releases him she speaks as she goes to get another sip of champagne.* Yes…I did finally get the dogs. This one is Atillie *she pets one dog* and this one is Hun. *she pets the other dog.* So far they have been wonderful. heart

*He chuckles a bit* Heh heh, Atillie and Hun. Fitting names, I'm sure.

*His gaze goes from the dogs to Psyzapp as she passes in front of the fireplace, the flames accentuating the sheerness of her nightgown. A sly grin appears on his face.* Hmm, I must say the view is quite nice from here. New nightgown? wink  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:56 pm
-pats Velcore gently on the sides of the head- Velcore -she says sternly but gently- I am about to ask you to do something you don't want to do. I want you to know that this is for your own good, okay? -stares him in the eyes seriously- Now, open your mouth, Velcore. -says commandingly-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:02 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He chuckles a bit* Heh heh, Atillie and Hun. Fitting names, I'm sure.

*His gaze goes from the dogs to Psyzapp as she passes in front of the fireplace, the flames accentuating the sheerness of her nightgown. A sly grin appears on his face.* Hmm, I must say the view is quite nice from here. New nightgown? wink

*She sips her Champagne and then looks at Officer Dougherty coyly.* Why…yes. This is a new nightgown. wink I just picked this up a few days ago when I went shopping last. *She puts down her glass and slowly makes her way over to him. She leans in very close.* Do you…like this new look?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:03 pm
*whines and pulls his head back*

*kneels next to Dame* He wouldn't let Kits look earlier either. *wraps his arms around Velcore's neck so he can't get away*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:07 pm
Velcore. I am not playing. You can either wallow in self pity for God knows how long, or you can let us take a peek inside your mouth to determine what is wrong. -looks at the dragon sternly, almost going into teacher mode-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:12 pm
*whines louder, trying to pull back farther*

You're not going anywhere, Velcore.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:18 pm
Velcore, we are both going to be very unhappy campers if I have to pry your mouth open myself. -gives him a look at lets him know she means serious business- mad  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 15 Total: 25 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:20 pm
Psyzapp
*She sips her Champagne and then looks at Officer Dougherty coyly.* Why…yes. This is a new nightgown. wink I just picked this up a few days ago when I went shopping last. *She puts down her glass and slowly makes her way over to him. She leans in very close.* Do you…like this new look?

*With her closeness to him, he smells the delicious scent of her skin. His heart starts beating a little quicker as sensations flow throughout his body.* Yes ... yes, I do like this look. *He puts his hands on her, feeling along the curves of her waist.* biggrin

(( Edit: Oh look ... a 25. *points up at his dice roll* I like this game of Quarters! cool ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games