Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:21 pm
*whines, then opens his mouth very slightly*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:23 pm
-hooks her index fingers inside his mouth- Good boy. That wasn't so hard. Now wider...  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:28 pm
*flinches, then whines when Dame puts her fingers in his mouth*

See, it's something in his mouth. That's all I've been able to find out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:32 pm
-refuses to let go- Velcore, open up wider. The sooner we find out what's wrong, the sooner we can help you get better.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:33 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*With her closeness to him, he smells the delicious scent of her skin. His heart starts beating a little quicker as sensations flow throughout his body.* Yes ... yes, I do like this look. *He puts his hands on her, feeling along the curves of her waist.* biggrin

(( Edit: Oh look ... a 25. *points up at his dice roll* I like this game of Quarters! cool ))

*She puts her arms around his neck and pulls herself into him tightly so she is pressing against him. She kisses him passionately and feels a desire for him like she has never felt for any other man. After several moments, she releases him and as she slowly walks over to her side of the bed, she doesn't take her eyes off of him. She removes her nightgown for him to see and slips into bed.*

(( *facepalms.* Yes…I see it. stressed ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:34 pm
*holds Velcore tighter*

*opens his mouth a little wider*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:36 pm
Velcore, open up as wide as you can. -starts to look into the dragon's mouth-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:41 pm
*opens his mouth wider*

I'm surprised he's actually listening to you.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 16 Total: 20 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:45 pm
Psyzapp
*She puts her arms around his neck and pulls herself into him tightly so she is pressing against him. She kisses him passionately and feels a desire for him like she has never felt for any other man. After several moments, she releases him and as she slowly walks over to her side of the bed, she doesn't take her eyes off of him. She removes her nightgown for him to see and slips into bed.*

(( *facepalms.* Yes…I see it. stressed ))

*He watches her every move. When she slips into bed, he snaps his fingers a couple of times as he heads over to the bedroom door. Atilla and Hun get up and follow him out the door. In the hallway, he gives them commands to lay down near the door and stay. He closes the bedroom door and undresses as he makes his way back to their bed. He then slips in along side of her to continue with a night of serious passion.* heart

(( This Cop can be so lucky! ... Thanks for the win! heart ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:45 pm
Good boy, Velcore. -gently holds the dragon's head and turns it this way and that, for better light, looking into his mouth-

-dame shrugs- It's the teacher thing comin' out. wink

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:48 pm
*whines, wanting Dame to let go*

*smiles at Dame* I guess so.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:50 pm
((So...are you gonna tell me what I see or should I just make something up?))

-winks at Karrie, still searching Velcore's mouth- You gonna listen to me that well, baker-boy?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:53 pm
((Just make something up. sweatdrop ))

I think I listen a little better than the dragon, actually. *grins*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:59 pm
-shivers at the jolt of desire and turns begrudgingly back to the task at hand- Is that so... sweatdrop

-spots something near the back of Velcore's mouth- What is tha... -holds his jaw firmly with one hand, steadying his head and delicately opens his mouth wider, fingering something gingerly at the back of his jaw- Velcore...what have you been eating?...Karrie hold his mouth open here and here... -positions Karrie's hands then goes to work looking at what is in his mouth-

Velcore... sweatdrop This might hurt but it will do you better in the long run...Hold him steady, Karrie. On the count of three, Velcore, One...

Two... -digs between the dragon's teeth with her nails and fingers and pries a piece of bone out that had wedged itself deep between two teeth, irritating the gum, causing it to swell. She also finds another smaller one lodged on the other side, closer to the front. After getting them out, she pats Velcore- Alright honey, I believe that's what was bothering you... sweatdrop If you aren't feeling better in a day or so, let me know, okay? -hugs him then gets up and goes to wash her hands-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:04 am
*lets Velcore go*

*quickly flies out of MW, iggies' critters following behind*

What was that? confused  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games