Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:42 pm
Icy Reign
Kairanha
*runs into the bar frantically waving and noticing that Icy is the only one there, runs over to her almost in tears*
I've run into some major trouble!

*waking out her thoughts, she sees Kai in tears and gets a worried look on her face* eek What's wrong love? What kind of trouble?!

*takes a deep breath to calm down* I've lost my lucky pencil. (´△`) I misplace it all the time, but now it's just gone. It was the ninjas hired to sabotage my drawings again. I know it!

((idk iggs. most of our regulars are gone... all at once... it's a little suspicious... they must have been kidnapped. *cocks gun* I'll have to go rescue them *dramtic themesong starts playing in the background*))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:44 pm
*gets a menacing look on her face* Sabotage your work?! Those bastards! Who would do such a thing?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:44 pm
*walks into the bar carrying a folder and smiles when he sees Icy* Hello, Icy. Just the person I needed to see tonight. *places the folder on the bar next to her* Katana told me that you're in charge of security here now. These are the people I'd like to hire to work in the Jade Dragon, and I need a background check run on them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:47 pm
Chef_Karrie
*walks into the bar carrying a folder and smiles when he sees Icy* Hello, Icy. Just the person I needed to see tonight. *places the folder on the bar next to her* Katana told me that you're in charge of security here now. These are the people I'd like to hire to work in the Jade Dragon, and I need a background check run on them.

*while asking Kai questions, she hears Karrie come in and speak. Turning to him, she nods and takes the folder he handed to her, speaking* How are you Karrie? Good to see you. Staff bg check eh? I'll get on it asap for you.*turns back to Kai then swings back around to Karrie again* Is Velcore alright? I didn't get a chance to ask last night but I noticed that he wasn't himself lately. I do hope everything is okay?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Cirno Thunder Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:47 pm
-enters the bar with a book and a basket of dollmaking supplies-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:51 pm
Thank you. I'm sure they'd love to hear if they get the job or not. *sighs* I don't know how Velcore is doing. He left last night with some of iggies' critters and I haven't seen him since. He hadn't been feeling well the last few days, so I'm worried that he didn't come home.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:55 pm
*gives Karrie a sympathetic eye and reaches out, squeezing his shoulder* I'm sure he can take care of himself. And from what I've witnessed since I've been back is that dark elf womans critters seem to be able to take care of themselves as well. Come to think of it, she has quite a litter. Wonder where they all came from?*notices the newcomer and nods to her, smiling* Well good evening and hello! Welcome to the MW bar hon. My name is Icy Reign, but you can call me Icy or Ice. Can I get you something to drink? It's usually self serve here, but we cater to newcomers on their first time. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:57 pm
I don't know (´△`), but if it shows on ebay again I'm gonna be angry. Last time I had it was when I was chewing on it while I was coloring... then I got a call so I... oh... put it with some other supplies in a bag so I'd be all ready go out and draw some scenery tomorrow.

Crisis averted ( ̄ω ̄ )y *pulls out a bottle of rum from his bag* now to celebrate my near death escape. *takes a long drink*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:02 pm
I know he can take care of himself, but if he's not feeling well... *sighs and goes behind the bar to fix himself a rum and coke* I do feel a little better knowing that iggies' dragons are with him. *raises an eyebrow at the person panicking about a pencil*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:05 pm

((LOL Kai, I like your gun! I'll be back when I regain consciousness again. Hi Karrie hi Icy smile ))

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:11 pm
Kairanha
I don't know (´△`), but if it shows on ebay again I'm gonna be angry. Last time I had it was when I was chewing on it while I was coloring... then I got a call so I... oh... put it with some other supplies in a bag so I'd be all ready go out and draw some scenery tomorrow.

Crisis averted ( ̄ω ̄ )y *pulls out a bottle of rum from his bag* now to celebrate my near death escape. *takes a long drink*

*turns back slowly to Kai, with one eyebrow cocked and a peculiar look on her face* neutral Are. You. Serious? KAI! scream I thought you had a real issue! Hell you do, you'd lose your head it it wasn't attached correctly! stressed *facepalms*Please don't scare me like that again. I can only imagine how dear and special an art pencil is to an artist, but there's a difference between misplacing it and having it kidnapped and ransomed by ninjas! stare

*shakes her head and turns back to Karrie* If he wasn't my best art handler, I'd have him committed. I understand your worries Karrie and I'm sure he'll be home soon so as to not worry you. He seems like a true companion and cares for you deeply. It'll be alright, I hope.*turns back to see if the lady has decided on a drink and sees she's still thinking*

{{*snuggleglomps iggies* heart }}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:11 pm
Icy Reign
*gives Karrie a sympathetic eye and reaches out, squeezing his shoulder* I'm sure he can take care of himself. And from what I've witnessed since I've been back is that dark elf womans critters seem to be able to take care of themselves as well. Come to think of it, she has quite a litter. Wonder where they all came from?*notices the newcomer and nods to her, smiling* Well good evening and hello! Welcome to the MW bar hon. My name is Icy Reign, but you can call me Icy or Ice. Can I get you something to drink? It's usually self serve here, but we cater to newcomers on their first time. wink
-makes a newly-completed doll, without touching it, get up and walk-

Oh, hi. Alice.

Tea or sake would be good.  

Cirno Thunder Fairy

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:15 pm
*smiles when Alice decides on her drink selection and searches for some sake. After finding several bottles, she places them on a tray and pulls out a cup, setting the tray on the counter* Alright Alice, we have a few selection of sake actually. We had a sake tasting party not too long ago and these are the remnants from it. Please, choose whichever kind you'd prefer and enjoy. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:17 pm
*nods* Thank you, Icy. He's just never done anything like this before. *takes his drink over to a table and sits down, staring into his glass*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:18 pm
-after an hour, he comes out of the bathroom and heads back into the living room, seeing that Icy has yet to return. Smirking, he goes into the kitchen and grabs the bottle of Gentlemans Jack from last night and a glass, pouring himself a drink and turning on some music to relax to. Better get myself prepared now, b/c when she comes back it's now or never.-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games