Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:38 pm

Diana genntly pushed her out of the way. She turned Ken around and shoved him down the hall and pushed him out of the house. "Now stay out! I don't want to see you near her anytime soon, ya hear me!" she screamed then slammed the door shut. "Ringo get down here now!"
Ken brushed himself off and started to walk off the porch, he saw Nerdio and ran up to him. "You heard all that didn't you?" he asked embarassed.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:40 pm

"Yeah..." Nerdio said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:48 pm

Ken shook his head, "We were trying to explain what was going on, but she wasn't listening to us." he said "We didn't do anything wrong." he said to Nedio,"You trust me at least right?"
"Mom, keep it down, you are going to wake up Cherry." Ringo said as she went to the liveing room. "Now as I was saying, nothing happened, I promise."
Diana sighed. "I want to believe you, but my instincts tell me not to, so I have to trust myself."
"What about trusting me?" Ringo asked.
"Don't start with that, you have done a lot to ruin that trust I once had in you!" Diana said sternly.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:52 pm

"Yeah, I trust you. Believe me, I was in your same situation once." Nerdio said.

(that... sounds cliche, doesnt it?... wow, my brain is so shut down right now im not sure if I used that word right... lol)

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:00 pm

((lol, yeah it was and yes you used the word right.))
Ken looked at Nerdio, "Oh yeah?? What happened to you?" he asked.
"What did I do?" Ringo asked calmly. "Are you talking about the roof insedent? I thought you said you were proud of that?"
"I'm not talking about your little free concert Ringo, I mean you act up in class and breake out late and screw around with your new friend, I'm not sure if she is a good influence on you kiddo." Diana said.
"Oh so now, it's all on Jorja huh?!? It's her fault i got in trouble now?" Ringo said with an annoyed tone.
"Sometimes I think so, yes."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:05 pm

"Same as you. I was going out with someone and her parents didnt like me. I was at her house helping her with her homework one night. Apparently she forgot to tell her parents and they saw me and chased me out." Nerdio said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:12 pm

Ken nodded, "What is it with adults, no offense, but they never listen to us." he said putting his hands in his pockets.
Ringo put her hands in her hips. "What is wrong with you, you always blame everything on everyone else. I'm the one at fault, I broke the rules, and I'm the one that took Ken in my room. So stop making it out to be everyone elses fault." she said leaning forward. She turned around and walked up to er room making her music balre thruogh the house. "And you can blame this on me too." Ringo explained climbing out her window.
Diana sighed and sat in her chair. "What am I going to do with her?" she asked a picture on the table next to her. "Why did you lave me all alone to take care of them? Why couldn't you be more carful?" she said holding the photo close.
Ringo jumped out of a tree and went through the buses to the front yard.
((lol, now she really is pulling a Jorja...way to prove your mom right.))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:17 pm

"Did you hear something?" Nerdio said, then turned and saw Ringo walk into the front yard.

(lol)

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:24 pm

((Ringo would never addmit it but Jorja has changed her, for better or worse, I'm not not sure yet.))
Ringo saw Nerdio and Ken watching her. "Hmph," she said turning around and walking in the oppisit direction.
Ken saw her turn away, "Ringo what are you doing? Arn't you in enough trouble already?" he asked.
Ringo continued to walk away, "So what? I'm pissed off."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:28 pm

Nerdio rubbed the back of his neck, then looked at Ken, "Maybe you should handle this one..."

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:34 pm

Ken nodded. He walked up behind Ringo and grabbed her hand. "Come on, just go back inside, your moms going to be more worried than angry when she sees you're gone." he said to her kindly.
"Um, no." Ringo said pulling her hand away. "I'm out of here."
Ken just gave her a weird look. "What has gotten into you lately?" he asked. "You are acting so different. What happened to the sweet little goody two shoes I used to know? You have been like this every since you started hangging out with-"
"Don't you dare start with that as well!" Ringo said, she slapped him across the face and ran off. "Screw you guys!" she called out behind her.
Ken rubbed his face and watched her leave. "Where is she even going to go?"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:38 pm

"I dont know... I just hope she stays safe..." Nerdio said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:49 pm

Ken's ears fell in a worried way. "Me too."
Ringo walked down the street in the directon of the apartment complexes. "Please be home." she said walking across the street and going inside. she rang the bell to Jorja and her mom's apartment. Katryna answered th door. "Oh hi Ringo, she's in her room, I'm sure she'll be happy to see you." Ringo thanked her and went to Jorjas room, "Hey." she said to Jorja.
"Hey girl, what are you doing here?" Jorja asked.

((raise your hand if you saw that commig))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:53 pm

(raises both hands and a foot)

Nerdio didnt say anything.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:02 pm

((lol and i have officially been in this role play for over one hundred pages! (101 i believe) :throws herself a party: ))
"I got pissed so I left the house, so I thought I would come over here." Ringo said shrugging. "That's okay right?"
"Yeah it's okay, I've that all the time with Akiko and Zee." Jorja said liand belly down on her bed reading a magazine. "You staying the night?" she asked.
"If it's not too much trouble,"
"What did I just say, it's fine." jorja said with a giggle getting up, "Hey mom, Ringo can stay over right?" she asked. Her mom said yes and she closed her door. "See? It's cool."
Ken looked at Nerdio and frowned, "Should we tell her mom?" he asked. "She probably just went to Jorja's place." he added.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games